204 Havoc DH looking for home

Currently on area 52/horde. The guild I was in dissolved so decided to faction change. Not really interested in raiding as Ive found those make me too nervous but I do enjoy doing keys and other types of content such as achievement hunting and mog runs, etc. Really just looking for a friendly/active guild.

1 Like

Hey there Bedazzles! While we are recruiting for raid, we are all also looking for good, fun, and active people for other aspects of the game as well to fill out our ranks. Sounds like on Thrall-US is a good fit for you to find a forever home! Since you aren’t interested so much in the raiding aspect, just scroll down to find other things the guild has to offer in my obligatory copy pasta! lol

-Alkamyst

Hi! Guild Name Optional is a new guild on Thrall-US formed in February of 2021. We are a group of players who enjoy all aspects of the game from pve (raiding and mythic keystones) to pvp to social activities. We are currently looking to fill our ranks with like-minded individuals that enjoy all aspects of the game (keys, raid, pvp, achievements, etc) as well as build a solid raid comp for AOTC and mythic progression.

Raid: We raid Tuesday and Wednesday 8:30pm-11:30pm est. We offer guild repairs, cauldrons, feasts, gems, and enchants.

Current Needs:

Healer: Disc Priest, Holy Paladin, Resto Shaman, Mistweaver
DPS: Hunter, Ele Shaman, Balance Druid, Mage
Tank: Warrior, Paladin, Monk, Demon Hunter
Any exceptional players will be considered and if you play a hybrid class and have a raid ready offspec, we will take that into heavy consideration
|We also have active players in the following aspects of the game|

PvP: We are in the process of setting up a PvP team. Currently have a handful of people that run random bgs and rated, as well as people involved in 2s and 3s arena.

Looking for:

Someone who has extensive knowledge in PvP and is willing to lead an upstart RBG team as well as coach.

Mythic Keystones: We have multiple people who run keys on a daily basis (10s-15s+), so it’s never hard to find people willing to run keys for either your weekly vault or push even higher.

Social: We have a very active discord community as well as have a Blizzard community set up with players from across servers looking to pug raids, keys, pvp, etc.

Contact Information

Alkamyst: Alkamyst#1337 (Discord) | Drdiabeetus#11324 (Bnet)
Skylitnight: Skylitnight#1896 | Skylitnight#11667 (Bnet)

Hey there,

We have a fairly small, great group over on Illidan Horde. You don’t have to raid if you don’t want to. We run a lot of keys and just hang out as well.

Hit me up if you want to check us out.

Discord - BlitzkriegDC#8703
Bnet - BlitzkriegD#1781

Hi there Bedazzles.

Pyreanor is a smallish semi-hardcore guild on Wyrmrest Accord that is looking to build our community for heroic raiding in Shadowlands. We’re 10/10N 1/10H CN and are looking to progress farther.

Currently we’re compromised of players who are raid ready, gearing up to raid, or are starting to get into mythic dungeons.

Our main goal is AotC by the end of Shadowlands without that one guy who yells in voice chat. We’re well on our way.

Our raid times are Tues Thurs at 6pm Pacific. (7 mountain, 8 central, 9 eastern.) We run about three hours.

Aside from the raiding aspirations, we help others gear up and we teach new players. We have a weekly schedule and events almost every night of the week including Torghast night, key night, casual BG night, and a variety night with different activities each week. We’re active, friendly, and have members who hang out in voice chat frequently. There’s something to do with us almost every night of the week.

We hope you will consider joining our crew of misfits in our journey to killing bosses and looting epics and make our core a little bigger.

Please let me know if you are interested via btag or Discord.

Zandrae#1418 / D: Zandrae#1418

Hi there Bedazzles

We are also looking for casual players just looking to do mythic+ with. Below is our guild spam. If it interests you please reach out. Hope to hear from you :slight_smile:

DeathsCouncil is a a guild formed in Warlords of Draenor that is currently being rebuilt as a AOTC focused group of players. Our main focus is to build our roster with the notion to build towards clearing AOTC each tier. We will be a laid back guild looking for fun and active members to build its ranks for our future raid team. We have heroic experience as a group. We are on Horde-Illidan

Raid Times:
Tuesday and Thursday 7:30pm - 9:30pm (Eastern Time)

Currently Recruiting Priorities:
Currently recruiting for a 10 man raid team.

Tanks: Any class needed except Paladin

Healers: Currently Closed

Ranged DPS: Any class

Melee DPS: Any class

Otherwise we will accept any other classes and specializations for mythic+ runs. If you’re interested please reach out to one of the Officers below.

Contacts:
Discord-WarcraftLore#8345
Discord-Ozzie#8456

Hi Bedazzles - Our guild Companions has done a great job of providing a niche spot for all types of interests in the game: Tues & Wed - progression team; Thurs - pvp, bgs & arenas; Fri & Sat - casual, everyone welcome guild raid; M+ every day; memes & stupid jokes in discord.

If you’re interested in more information or a trial run please message us.
In game: Gracyn#11617 or Saberpro#1901
Discord: Gracyn#8603 or Reyloss#5203

Hey Bedazzles,

Lemme refer you to Cohortes Praetoriae

I know what you’re thinking. Ally. Sargeras. Scum of the earth. To give you a sense of my own story, not that long ago I was an orc. Was horde for a decade and thought the very same thing. Then I started talking to this dwarf named Sloppi. And now, having run with 'em a little while, I might still call them scum of the earth and they’d just laugh. Bunch of pirates, really, for all that the guild name is some Roman honorific. But look: I ended up transferring to the Dark Side and, well, the dark side is good.

We’re raiding Heroic (9/10) right now, intent on moving to Mythic quickly. We raid W/Th 9pm to midnight CST – but we’ve also got a strong lot pushing keys and looking for more who want to join us in the dungeons. And we have a (right now) small nucleus of PVP oriented types (myself included) and trying to get more.

The guild is that right mix of chill and understanding people who are serious about improvement, advancing content, and getting good. We’re not trying to be a waystation for tryhards, but a home for quality people. If that sounds about right to you, I hope you’ll reach out.

Here’s a link to our (more official) recruitment post: 9/10H Looking for Ranged DPS to round out 20 man roster! W/Th 9-midnight CST/ST! - Sargeras - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

If you have any interest, I can answer questions you might have, or I’d refer you to the aforementioned Sloppi, who does most of our recruiting and is way better at it than I am:

Contact Sloppi on:

Discord - fiikfiic#1242 (that’s four i’s)

Battlenet - fiikfiic#1815

I hope we hear from you, and good luck. There are tons of great guilds out there and I hope you find the right one for you.

~Broadsides

1 Like

Hi Bedazzles - SOS is a horde guild on A52. You are welcome to come check us out casually. We are an older group of folks with a variety of time zones. We also have an AOTC goaled raid that happens on Saturday nights (not expected). I understand raiding makes you nervous - but if you decide to join us - I think you’ll find we have folks that will 100% identify with that - should you decide raiding is something you might be interested in working into - I think our community is really good for folks wanted to stretch into that. We only raid Saturday nights - other nights are generally levelling/alts/keys (different levels of keys) some legacy content/achieves etc. Please feel free to add me if you want to check us out - my btag is Nettie#1867 or Nettie#2211 on discord.