We are recruiting all roles and classes for Shadowlands

Our Current High Needs Are

Tanks - Low
Healers - Shaman, Holy Priest
Mele - Warrior, Demon Hunter, Feral Druid
Ranged- Boomkin, Mage, Shadow Priest, Elemental Shaman, Warlock,

All required needs listed here :

wowprogress.com

WoW Guild mYtHiC rAiDeRs @ Stormrage :: WoWProgress - World of Warcraft…

Who We Are
We are old friends of the game who have majorily raided in US 50th or higher guilds with the core leaders going as high as Top 10 US. We are looking to form a community of competitive players that are able to clear current content along with being a close knit group who enjoy playing games outside of WoW after progression.

Recruitment

We are looking for players with strong raiding backgrounds along with the drive to be the best players on the server. We need you to be on your A-game so that we can achieve CE on our 2 night a week schedule.

We do not recruit bench players

We do not do any splits and therefore do not require any alts

Schedule
We raid 2 nights a week. Sunday 9pm - 12am, Monday 8pm - 12am EST

If you are interested in a competitive raid environment but also a place to call home please fill out the application linked below.
If you have any questions, please contact us vis Discord AFTER filling out the application.

https://forms.gle/mzvunHQe8p3BiR2x7

Discord
Mancheese#5991 (Recruitment Officer)

Battle.net
Mancheese#1508

Updates 12/19/2020

<< Demise >> US - Sargeras

Alliance
Tuesday and Thursday
5PM-9PM PST | 8PM-12AM EST

Demise is currently recruiting for Shadowlands! We are a top tier mythic guild on Sargeras that has been raiding together for several expansions now. Our core group of veteran players have Cutting Edge experience in previous tiers.

Our core raiders are expected to always be prepared:

1. Have knowledge of boss encounters heading into first week’s pulls, etc.
  2. Be prepared with flasks, pots, and feasts at all times. (We often provide them anyways but good habit to have)
  3. Show up several minutes early to raid nights and be prepared to clear trash and start right on the dot.
  4. Be open to feedback and improving your performance when necessary (bad nights happen, we understand!)

We just want to give a very clear expectation of what we expect from our team and our wow friends in the guild. We’re raiders with a common goal. Kill bosses and have fun doing it :slight_smile:

Our current needs are:

Meele dps - Warrior

Heals - Holy pally/MW monk

Open to skilled players on ALL other classes/specs.

Spots will be competitive and everyone has a fair chance to earn their raid spot.

If you are interested in our guild and would like more information or to join then contact us (info listed below).

I am always around and willing to talk and answer any and all questions.

Hoping to give many of you the best guild/home you’ve ever been a part of! :slight_smile:

Discord: blitz steve#3655
Bnet- Blitzsteve#1703
IGN- Galiyon

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/quarantined-malganis-lfm-tth-8-11-est-610h-1010n/720118

Hey Frostfire, We’re looking to add a mage to our mythic team. If the info below interests you then hope we can talk more soon!

(A) < Proper Villains >[Proudmoore] 9/10 H w/ many past CE’s is recruiting!

We aim to clear progression raiding, while having fun all in 9 hours a week.

Current Recruiting Needs: All exceptional applicants considered!

• Tanks: Exceptional applicants only!
  • Melee: Any that can off tank
  • Ranged: Boomkin, Mage, Spriest
  • Healers: Any that can DPS XD

Raid Times: T/Th/Su 8-11 PST

Optional Alt Raid on Fridays 8-11 PST

What We Expect From Applicants:

• Good skill level with chosen spec (demonstrated in logs).
  • Some prior raiding experience in Mythic.
  • Ability to attend at least 90% of raids.
  • A willingness and desire to spend some time outside of raid achieving reasonable character progression.
  • The ability to research current and upcoming raid encounters and to keep up-to-date with any changes to the game.
  • Friendly, humble personality (team player).
  • Ability to communicate on Discord.

Contacts:

If you have questions, please get in touch with our recruitment officers:

Stareana (Discord: Star#0833, BNet: Solidflash#1444)

Icewing (Discord: Icewing#1761, Bnet: NSalling#1212)

Blast (Discord:Blast#4486)

If you’re interested, please check out more info or apply here:proper-villains.enjin.com/recruitment

Hi Frostfire,

Its Mine I licked it is 1/10 M 6/10 H looking for a mage. I’ll drop the copy pasta below, please feel free to check us out and throw up a quick app!

Its Mine I Licked It (US-Stormrage - Alliance) is recruiting for semi-hardcore raiding in Shadowlands!

Its Mine I Licked It was founded prior to the launch of Shadowlands by a group of friends with significant hardcore raiding experience. All of the founding members have played WoW since The Burning Crusade or earlier, and have raided since Wrath of the Lich King or before. More to the point, each of the founding members have at minimum US Top 50 experience, and we have all held leadership positions in competitive raiding guilds.

However, life goes on and people get older, and we all stopped raiding or even playing the game all together in either Legion or Battle for Azeroth for individual reasons. However, we also love this game and have come back over the last few months (or for some of us, never left at all). For all of us, raiding is an integral part of this game, and that’s what we plan to do. Still, we don’t want to break our backs pushing the true bleeding edge of end game content like we all did for so many years.

In Shadowlands, we will clear all Mythic Raid content as well as provide an environment conducive for Mythic + dungeon runs. However, we are all at the point in our lives where pushing late hours or extra nights to clear a Mythic Raid is not what we are looking for. Instead, we want to focus on a less grindy experience while still pushing ourselves and playing efficiently.

The raid schedule is TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS from 8 PM EST – 11 PM EST. We will only be raiding 6 hours a week, so we will be pulling at 8. In other words, the ability to be on by 7:45 or so is important/necessary.

Our primary needs are:

Ranged DPS

Melee DPS

However, we will always consider exceptional players who are the right fit – we have several members who are flexible in their roles. If we can accommodate you, we will!

If you are interested in raiding with us, please fill out the following form:

https:// forms. gle/Yx4MuJ2M24xcS7gt6 (remove spaces)

If you have any questions, please feel free to add Abberation on Battle.net (Moophisto#11601).

Lets see how well you know those fights.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-recruiting-for-ce-bound-raid-team-team-hinotori-7-10h-cn-tues-and-wed-9pm-12am-pst-12am-3am-est-want-a-strong-fire-mage/566013

I know them well enough that if I had 20 clones of myself I’d be close to Cutting Edge.

1 Like

So would you like to talk in discord soon about trialing?

If I’m correct and by CN you mean Chinese, I am fine. Thank you for the offer tho

I assume CN is Castle Nathria haha. Anyway, here’s a free bump if nothing else :stuck_out_tongue: Would love to hear from you though (our spam is further up)

I’m forever staying Horde aside from my two Alliance toons to play with IRL Friends.

About Us:
Premonition (8/10H CN, Cutting Edge HFC+EN+NH+Ant+Uldir+BoD+TEP+Nya) is a Horde guild on US-Magtheridon. Our raid team has been together since MoP and we pride ourselves in maintaining a stable home for players. We are looking to bolster our roster with players who are interested in progressing Mythic content. While we maintain a laid-back, non-elitist environment, we are in no means casual – our goal every tier is to push CE. We have streams available for anyone who is interested in checking out our raid environment. Outside of raid, we have an active player base looking to complete M+’s every day to farm gear/io. We also play games outside of WoW and have an active Discord.

Raid Times:
Monday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Tuesday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Thursday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST

Expectations:
Extensive knowledge of your class
Non-toxic/elitist attitude
Consistent attendance (90%+)
Ability to communicate (have a working mic)
Bring dps/health pots (we provide flasks, food buffs, and vantus runes)
Desire to be competitive

Recruitment Needs:
Do not hesitate to apply even if we’re not looking for your class. We are always looking for talented players in all roles/classes.

High
MM Hunter
Fire Mage
Warlock
Shadow Priest
Arms Warrior
Non-Druid Healer

Medium

Application:
Feel free to apply at h.ttps://bit.ly/2mq18ln (remove the period in https)

Btag - Eatmyrice#11578, Ludacris#1776, or Limeyman#1556; Contact us in-game with any questions and to start the painless application process.

Rats-Hyjal.
If you’re still looking for a guild, we raid 9-12 pm est wed/thurs with optional alt run on mon, same times.
Aiming to push for cutting edge well before the cutoff date while still staying in the semi-hardcore playstyle. Most of the core team are Ex-CE raiders or high prog mythic players in prior expacs.
Currently 6/10 heroic, and always pushing keys when we’re not raiding.

Contact info if you’re interested is:
Blaze#1644-Bnet
Kren#2428-Disc

Progression:

[N] Castle Nathria: 10/10
[H] Castle Nathria: 8/10

Raid Schedule :
Wednesday & Thursday : 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM EST
*Saturday & Sunday: 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM EST

• Sat & Sun are for sale runs as well as casual alt and achievement runs for those who want to participate. These are also subject to change based on availability

Recruitment Needs :

• Tank: Low Priority
  • Healer: High Priority
  • Melee DPS: Medium Priority
  • Range DPS: Medium/High Priority
    If your class is a low priority on recruitment do not be discouraged in applying or contacting someone in the Guild. Anyone who is exceptional at their class will be noticed and offered a chance at a core raiding position.

About Us! :
< Swank > is a two day progression guild on Mal’ganis - a competitive, high population Horde server located on the Chicago data center. We strive to push progression on a light schedule (8 hours per week, 4 hours per night), and our goal is to be a leading force for end game, becoming a top guild on Mal’ganis. We’re in search of like-minded players, who are willing to push themselves to achieve this goal on a two day a week schedule.

We don’t expect perfection, but we do expect a high level of class mastery, encounter knowledge, and mechanical execution. This requires preparation through proper itemization, talent choice, consumable use, and encounter research. Furthermore, we like versatile players who can competently play multiple classes and multiple roles; this indicates a well-rounded understanding of the game.

Moreover, we value players who are respectful of other raiders’ time. Having fun and raiding are not mutually exclusive, but progression requires focus and optimal time management. With 8 hours of raiding per week, it’s paramount that raiders come to raid with knowledge of progression encounters. When you optimize your own play, you optimize the guild’s play.

We understand that mistakes are part of the learning process; however, we do not tolerate people continually making the same errors. We need raiders to adapt quickly to situations and learn from the mistakes they and others make. We emphasize teamwork and openness to constructive criticism. Raiders are encouraged to bring issues (with strategy or other players) to the attention of officers.

Expectations :

• If information is available, study current and future progression fights.
  • Treat people inside of the guild and outside with respect.
  • Respect the time people dedicate to raids.
  • Be able to adapt quickly to changes in strategies or mistakes.
  • Bring a positive attitude and be able to take constructive criticism, as well as give your own if needed.
  • The ability to communicate is a must: having a working microphone is a requirement.
  • Be an active Mythic + participant as this is an easy way to get gear.
  • Have the motivation to constantly get better and push yourself, study logs to try to improve your performance and raid contribution.
  • Understand that we hold competitive positions, and continued performance issues will result in a re-trial or removal of a players raid spot.

How to Apply! :

Contacts :
GM : Kylore (Bnet: GoblinSmithy#1769 | Discord: GoblinSmithy#3846 ) Blue#15336 or discord Blue#9440 do you like pizza cause i like pizza.

Bump Looking for 9/10H+ (can transfer whenever)

Zero Accountability is a new Area 52 guild recruiting for CE progression. With core players that have been in guilds from previous expansions such as Dread, Club Camel, Gentlemen’s Club, Revive, and others ranging between US20 and 60.

A project merge failed at the start of the raid tier and some players who were not willing to be given criticism has left us to open our doors to recruitment.
Things have not gone the way we would like being 9/10HC with <10% pulls on Sire, but after separating we can look to recruit players who are willing to listen, work together, and ultimately kill bosses.
We are aiming to be US100 or lower the following tier and expect to finish this tier around US150.
We are open to package deals as long as all players in the package expect that their performance will be graded individually.

Raid times are:
T/W/TH with Monday added for boss @ lower % pulls.
7-10 PST / 9-12 CST / 10-1 EST

You are expected to:
Play your class to a high ability with drive to improve.
Communicate and work with the raid time.
Come to raid prepared.
Maintain attendance. Life happens, but we also expect you to communicate if something comes up.
Be an adult and be able to be not interrupted during raid constantly.
Trial period is 3 weeks. We encourage all trials to ask for feedback and review their own logs, as well as our raiders. You never know everything.

Recruitment is currently open for:

1 Core tank. This role requires you to be vocal more constantly than others, do NOT apply for a tanking position if you do not ask for your tank CDs. Pref VDH / Blood DK.

High Priority
Mage
Disc Priest
Hunter
Resto Druid
Resto Shaman

Raid spots are competitive, we encourage any exceptional players to reach out and apply.

If you have any questions or would like to apply please contact us below via discord/battlenet.

Battlenet: ABSOLUTIONXI#1660 / nerve#6446
Battlenet: Magik#11429 / Eureka#3010

Hey Frostfire, we could use another strong mage on our team.
I’ll leave our bit of spam info below for your consideration.
Reach out any time if you’d like to chat.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/the-zoo-burning-blade-910h/775831

Hey there! I’ll post a little snippet of our guild, and if we’re not the choice for you, I hope you find a guild that suits you well :smiley:

<Øminous Latin Name> is a progression raid focused guild, that transferred from Horde to Ally on Sargeras, along with M+ and some PvP! Fun environment, and of course drama free. We’re a Discord active community and actively looking to build our core raiding team, as we are preparing for Shadowlands.

Schedule [all times are EST]

Raid: Wednesday/Friday 8pm-11pm

Mythic Plus: Everyday

Interested in joining us? Contact Lebron on Bnet: [RoscoeStache#1797] or Jacob [nunndathunda#1677] to learn more.

Thank you!

Hi there, we’re Severity on Hyjal. We are currently a start up of just about 20 current and returning top 50 US raiders. Our interests stem from raiding, to mythic +, to pvp, and sale runs in our freetime. We are looking for like minded players to progress and grow with us into shadowlands and beyond. To keep up with all of the content that we enjoy in the game, we intend to raid on a lighter schedule of two nights a week; Wednesday/Thursday 7:30 - 11:30 pm PST with optional events outside the scheduled mandatory raid times.

currently looking for a solid dps to round out our roster. add me if interested or have any questions , would love to chat
btag: mke#11978

Hey Frost!

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall

Who Are We?
Predictive Gaming is gearing up for Shadowlands, and currently looking for core raiders and people interested in rated battlegrounds! We are a mix of newer players and OG Vets. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet friends. We strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; winning and developing as players and people.

Raid Times: Tuesday / Friday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST

Current Progression: 10/10N 6/10H

Our Goals and Requirements
Our goal is to push for CE on a relaxed schedule.

Needs: Any exceptional players!
High Needs: Ranged dps / Healers / 1 tank

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com