Staff removes forum post about temp outage of WoW

really? you removed a post concerning WoW’s outage earlier today? What rule did it break? Oh, mentioning the whole reason my server has a bad rep? LMAO

What outrage?

It’s all peaceful in the world of Warcraft.

Is that what happened? I randomly dcd from an island expedition and thought someone at comcast tripped over a cord at the office and cut my internet out again…

a.) Was it actually removed or was it moved to a more appropriate forum.

b.) Was the thread actually constructive or filled with trolling and hate?

c.) Was this a dev call out thread?

d.) You realize threads complaining about forum action are against ToS? This will probably be removed too.

Yeah, there was a powerbump.
No I wasn’t calling anyone out.
Was constructive. only reason I can think of it being removed was it referenced MoonGuard’s issue with Goldshire.

Im pretty sure everyone knows about moonguard and argent dawns goldshire problems…

Clearly forum staff do not.

I can only imagine the reasons goldshire would be brought up in a “wow outage” thread, and how it wouldn’t be based upon trolling.

Pretty sure they do, and just ignore it because there is nothing they can do without upsetting more people. you cant make everyone happy.

1 Like

I mentioned it was nice to see how Goldshire is without ERPers.

We do know the unique environment that takes place there. The name that you used, however, was vulgar and inappropriate and therefore the post was removed. I hope this helps clarify things! In the future, if you’d like to appeal a moderation decision, you can contact us via our Support Site.

As explained above, discussing forum penalties or actions does violate our Code of Conduct and there’s an alternative to raise these types of concerns, so I’m going to lock this one down. Thank you!

12 Likes