How many are keeping "The Gift"?

Ive always heard the whispers.

I have it, I’m keeping it.

i have it on a horde alt i dont play, leaving it. i feel something will happen sooner or later :stuck_out_tongue:

I was hanging onto it but the game tells you what it does, really. If you go into some places with Void stuff, like the last boss of SotS, you’ll be able to understand them. The toy works just as well. I took it off because briefly the whispers literally were constant, loud, and approaching maddening. They fixed it after, so now you only hear it occasionally, but that and the fact that it hid my helmet – I have alts that can keep it if it’s a big deal when they go through it. I’m not wearing that ugly thing on my head just in case I happen across a void creature I can understand, and I can use the toy in any case.

Why I really took it off is it’s kind of a joke. If you still have it on, N’zoth still says “your eyes are closed” in Crucible. If there’s no reaction from N’zoth to the thing in Crucible, I’m fine with allowing an alt to go back later and do it.

Hail Hydra er i mean N’zoth.

1 Like

I also kept Moozy.

Please tell me I’m not the only one who kept Moozy.

4 Likes

No, I gave Moozy back. Sunwalker Dezco’s sad tale made me think Moozy would definitely be better with mom then a free wheeling adventurer.

But I’ve kept N’zoth’s gift because…have an excuse to be evil then cry about being possessed if he loses and I’m found out.

2 Likes

I actually got a whisper on death with Xal’atoh equipped (transmogged)…On death, but still.

The Old Gods are coming.

N’zoth looking at the fate of his brothers…

“You… you just couldn’t let me win could you. This is what happens when an unstoppable force meets an unmovable object. You truly are incorruptible aren’t you. You won’t kill me out of some misplaced sense of self- righteousness. . . and I won’t kill you because you’re too much fun. We’re going to do this forever.”

you’ll be imprisoned, forever.

“Maybe we can share it . They’ll need to double up, the rate this planet inhabitants are losing their minds —”

This planet just showed you it’s full of people capable of resisting your corruption.

“You didn’t think I’d risk losing the Battle for Azeroth’s soul in a fist fight with you? No… you need an ace in the hole… mines. Mines Jania. You see, madness is like gravity, all it takes is a little… push…”

Black Empire rises… dun dun DUUUNNNN!!!

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

*Note to self: Do not hire Kaivax as a babysitter.

6 Likes

My main has it, my pally cleansed it for the toy. :slight_smile:

I got rid of it on my main, he’s a DK who serves Death, not the Void. But I have a Void themed Warlock and Shadow Priest I’m keeping it on.

I still got it lol

I, funnily enough, am keeping it on my HM druid, mostly cause I don’t have any other more fitting character to have it on. Having it on at least one character means I still get to see the differences though, so that’s enough for me.

nope even those without can click the eyes on the walls.

“Gift” with no powers. Nope. Unless I do 10000000000 damage!

Only did the quest on 2 of my 4 level 120s kept the gift on this guy, after all at least with the eye you get “voices in your head” that supposedly all Void Elves are supposed to have, my Demon Hunter I removed it as it made no sense for him to keep the thing.

thats happened since legion, same wth demo and arcane artifact

Besides letting people who have the Gift hear whispers, and a pitiful amount of NPCs talk about hearing whispers when you pass them, it should have given some type of effect like spawning shadowy figures other players around the Gift wearer would see with some wise NPC droning on how it could be N’zoth showing his power.

Or give the wearer a buff that turns them into a void touched fish and whenever they get into the ocean to swim around.

1 Like

The only cure for infestation is purification by fire.