203 WW Monk LF CE exp raiding guild

[US-Zul’jin] No transfer as of yet, returning player after last CE Battle of Dazar’alor. Availability everyday, but weekdays between 6-11pm EST. Doing something guildless is horrible.

Hey, Mslolz!

If you do end up deciding a transfer is something you would be willing to consider, on Kil’Jaeden could be a fit. We have immediate DPS openings in our Heroic raid which currently runs on We/Su 6 - 10 st (8-12 CST).

We are a pretty laid back group but are focused on progressing through heroic and hopefully then into mythic. We also have several pvpers in our guild and have organized RBGs on the weekend.

Let me know if you decide you’d be interested! One option could be to have you raid with us before deciding on a transfer.

You can find me on Discord at bark#7486

Hey! My guild is only looking to achieve AotC each tier, but check us out! [H][Mal’Ganis]<Baja Blast>

If you end considering outside of your server!

Guild: Dominion
Area 52 – Horde
1/10 Mythic

Dominion is a progression focused guild that realizes real life happens. We’re not seeking server firsts, but we do want to clear the top tier of content.

Founded in Vanilla on Altar of Storms, we transferred to Stormrage in 2012 as the server population started to decline. On AoS we were consistently making server seconds and we hovered around the top 10-20 guilds on Stormrage consistently. With the Alliance raiding population dwindling, we transferred to Area 52 in 2019 with the expectation of continuing our long standing success.

In short, if you’re looking for a consistent guild that makes progression targets, without the demands of those in the World First races, Dominion might be the place for you.

Recruiting
We are recruiting all Exceptional DPS and healers.

Guild Progress
h ttps://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Dominion
h ttps://raider.io/guilds/us/area-52/Dominion

Raid Times
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8-11PM EST
Optional Heroic Saturday 8-11PM EST

How to Apply
Please fill out an application at h ttps://forms.gle/yQJL9s8R8Vcv3F2s7
Visit our Discord for more information at h ttps://discord.gg/CJNKuXS
Feel free to contact any officer in game with questions; Sarisia (Solarshadow#1696), Aureliee (Aurelie#11489), or Kobrakaix(Kobrakai#1378)

For your consideration! We are a newly formed guild that will focus on mythic raiding and pushing CE as soon as we can fill out our roster and get everyone geared up. In the mean time, we are organizing Heroic PUGs during our normal raiding hours of Thursday & Monday 8-11pm Eastern. I think you’d have fun raiding with us! If you’re interested, my contact information can be found here:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/harea-52-café-disco-is-newly-reformed-thursmon-8-11pm-est/825023