203 Unholy DK looking for guild [A]

Looking for a guild to join server doesn’t matter at this time looking for alliance and looking to get better and get into raiding i am 10/10 normal. I am still catching up i gear and learning my class/rotation had a late start to the expansion and then had some life stuff that stopped me from getting very far.

Hit me up if our raid times work for you. We are looking to fill out our roster a bit as we move into farm mode for next tier. Hoping to have the bodies to do mythic progression next tier if that is something that interests you.

Hey Vollelilly, I’d love to chat with you about our guild, and love to help you get into the raiding scene! Add me on discord, Letholas#9581!

Same thing happened to me which a lil hiccup along the way. Could be a perfect fit! Plan on doing what we can with whats left of CN but taking 9.1 head on! We might be behind as well but it could work perfect

Tylown#1117 if you want to chat or just want a DPS to do stuff with

COPY PASTA:
Guild - Stormrage

Sick of logging in and waiting 2-3 hours in group finder to do something relevant? Well I am!
I personally like logging into WoW with the goal of doing certain content and doing it. That’s why I’ve made this community.

Looking for chill players of any content to come together and do that content. An enjoyable place to play your class(&spec)
(Current active hours 5-10 CST M-F | Daily Weekends)

Mythic Plus

• Preferably if your goal is to do 15+ spam!
  • Will always be willing to help others in down time and looking for the same

Heroic Raiding (9.1) Tues > Wed: 7 - 10 CST
Lives are a thing and raids are a large time commitment, as a Mythic raider in Legion I understand.

• Looking to create a fun environment to push ourselves (FOR THE PARSE!) and achieve AOTC.
  • Once progression is done we can farm just Tues OR/AND attempt Mythic when it’s cross server Wed
  • Will be looking for a raid lead!

PvP

• RBG would be great as it’s smaller casual content that is competitive
  • Arena pushing individuals who hate sitting in a LFG for 1 game just to quit. Form a bond and push!
  • Never hurts to help others learn in and outs! Some people are 1 tip away from that next rank!

Other cause who knows! Some weird and world event type stuff happens when a bunch of people get together to have fun.

Log on, play, progress, no wait. All are welcome. Willing to guide and gear when free.

Take note this is new so growth over time!

Hey Vollelilly,

Our guild, Band of Thieves, is a casual one on Alliance-Sargeras. We’re currently 2/10M but still clearing heroic weekly on mains and alts.

Do consider us if you want a learning environment, please note that we tend to prioritize the social aspect of wow/raiding.

If you’re interested, please message me @ Robert#6541. Happy to fill in any details you’re curious about.

Hello Vollelilly,

Vengeful is in need of more Heroic Raid minded ladies and gentlemen to join our Shadowlands Raid team. Stormrage - Alliance.

We are currently looking for all Dps classes

About Us:
Many of us have previous hardcore progression and Mythic raiding experience from various raid tiers or expansions. While currently working through Heroic content we have plans to try to go dabble into Mythic if we solidify the core 20 people.

The pertinent information:
We are on Stormrage (Server Transfer is not immediately required)We are 10/10 N 5/10 H. We raid Thursday,Friday,Saturday: Pulling at 7:00 p.m. Est and going until (the latest) 10 p.m. EST. Additional We use Discord. If you need to leave early due to Real Life than that is fine or if you cannot make it to raid please let one of the Officers/GM know.
What we offer:
Enchants, gems, food, flasks and pots can be created by our Master Craftsmen, often for just the materials. We provide Flasks and Feasts, we will expect you to have enchants, gems, pots, seals and augment runes before we begin the raid. We are helpful and constructive - if you need something we can get it or help you get it. We love innovation, we love pushing the limits, we love working together as a team. We are fun and quirky, sometimes we have to be serious but we are always working to improve and most importantly we are here to have fun.

What we want from you:
Being able to raid 3 days a week for 3 hours a day, preferably Thurs/Friday/Saturday 7pm - 10:00pm Server (ET). Your best, fully optimized, best stats ever DPS set cannot be below 195 gear score (ilevel). Be on time, be prepared, have current knowledge of your class and of the boss encounters. Understand directions and be able to carry out assignments. Have previous raid or mythic + dungeon experience and/or you can play at a competent and competitive level. Be able to take constructive and friendly criticism to improve and play better. Be able to maintain a mature demeanor during raids while having a sense of humor during stressful situations ex, Wipes, loot distribution, disconnects.
We are experienced raiders who like to clear content and have fun. We all have full lives outside of the game and looking for more of the same minded folks to join our Team. We understand life happens and being part of a team that won’t drop you is very important.

You can reach me in Discord at Night#5956
You can also add me on Battlenet: NightKnight#1159389

Thanks for reading and your time,
Mídnitestar

Far Beyond Insanity on Stormrage is currently recruiting DPS.

Progression: 2/10 mythic

Schedule T/W/Th 9-Midnight EST.

Guild has a good strong foundation. Currently rebuild after being gone nearly 3 years. Off to an excellent start with new team.

If interested contact …
Btag: Krazy#1922
Discord Krazy#6618