203 Resto Shaman LF Guild

Background: Primarily a classic wow player, but raided as alliance on stormrage where I achieved many AOTC and had all classes at max level at the end of BFA. Rolled a horde shaman to raid with some classic buddies, but it ended up falling apart. Now looking to either faction change on stormrage or server change to a more populated horde server.

I only raid twice a week in classic, and play the rest of the time in retail. Do all aspects: mythic+, arenas, rated BGs, and work very hard to be a strong player. My legendary is rank 4 for example and I maxed out my conquest points. Also starting to do higher mythic+ keys. Now seeking a regular raid group to fill that gap.

Also wouldnt mind joining an active guild’s discord to join any mythic+ or pvp groups, and be an extra possible raider when needed.

EDIT: Apologies, forgot to add that I raid Classic Thursday and Sunday

Hey there Rentaka, if your looking for a group to run with Spell Book Clickers has both pvp and Pve to do. We are a guild recently transferred to Stormrage on the alliance side and are looking to fill our rosters. If you are interested please feel free to message me. Valann#11785

Empire is an Alliance guild on Stormrage and was formed back in 2017 in Legion and decided to break for BFA. We are back and recruiting progression minded players for our core roster moving forward. Most of our raiders are long term vets who have been around since the dawn of WoW and we have come together to create a progression and toxic free environment where we can come together to push content, PvP, and run M+. We have a very active guild and discord and would like to add competent, like minded players that are knowledgeable and plays their class/spec with high efficiency and skill. We want committed players that can dedicate time to our raid schedule and show up each night online and ready to go. We don’t want to waste your time and we don’t want to waste ours and we hope that you respect that. Please see below for the following:

Raid Schedule

• Wed/Thurs/Sun - 9pm-12am EST
  • Sundays are rotational days that are used for progression only and are will be announced prior to week when Sunday will be used as a raid night. Otherwise it will be used as an optional day for farm content
  • Saturday/Mondays are used for optional RBG days with the guild 9pm-12am EST

Expectations

• 90% raid attendance with a notice posted if you are to miss to allow appropriate time to fill the need. We understand that life happens. Just would like a heads up.
  • Be online and ready for invites at 8:45est.
  • Have a working mic and willing to call out when you asked to perform a certain task
  • Be open minded and take constructive criticism if needed and have the desire to continue to improve
  • Be active in guild and the guild discord
  • Take the initiative to complete your weekly vault and to keep your character class/spec maintained and ready for mythic raiding.
  • If we bench you for a night or for a boss. Do not take it personally, the goal is for the guild as a whole to progress and that is a collective effort from all involved
  • We do supply all consumables for raid. Cauldrons/Pots/Feasts. And we ask for contribution from our raiders to the guild bank so we can continue to do so.
  • Absolutely no toxicity, no racism, no sexism.

Raid Availability and Needs

Listed below are current needs for our raid group, but if you’re a good player/person we’d love to have you.

DPS:
Mage: High - Like super duper high - So high that I can’t even put it into words how much we need a mage.
UH Death Knight: High
Balance Druid: High
Outlaw Rogue: High

Healers:
Paladin: High
Disc Priest: High

Even if your class/spec is not listed above. We encourage all interested players to inquire as we are always looking to bolster our roster.

Please reach out to one of us if you have any questions!

Contact Information:

Void (Guild Master)
Kraze#1468 (BattleNet)
Kratos#7145 (Discord)

Gagorn (Officer)
Gish#11857 (BattleNet)
Gish#3961

Gnomaniac (Officer)
FrogIce#1872 (BattleNet)
FrogIce#4926 (Discord)

Dizzfunction (Officer)
Dizz#1176 (BattleNet)
Dizz#1190 (Discord)

Raizana (Officer)
Rasina#1194 (BattleNet)
Raisina#1207 (Discord)

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-monarchs-810h-pvepvp-recruiting/859133

Hey bud were 8/10H on the heels of AOTC. Raid times M/W 9-12pm server time EST

Would love to add another long term healer to the team.

Message me on discord Salvantes#2626

Im a healer main and 222 disc priest would love to chat and get you in the guild!

We also have a bunch of people going for Keystone Master, and we PVP a LOT. Tons of RBGs and arena teams going on in the guild.

We raid tonight at 9 Server time, come join us for our heroic raid! first 7 bosses are on easy farm and sludge we have kills on and its now post nerf!

Pun Intentions is a newly formed guild. We raid heroic Castle Nathria and are moving into Mythic as well once we fill out the rest of our roster. Right now we have a core of solid players who spam M+ daily as well.

Raid times: Tuesday/Wednesday 730-10pm EST
Mythic+: Daily

Current needs:
Tank (1)
DPS
Healers (2)

Pun Intentions is a mostly chill group of people. We’re laid back but like progress and challenges, so while we like to have fun, we also do what it takes to clear progression content.

If interested, feel free to contact my via discord or battlenet tag:
Azohar_#8895 (Discord)
Azohar#1640 (Battletag)

Unbroken Alliance est in 2009 is lfm committed players for raids and mythic plus keys in sl. Currently seeking dps and heals We have two raid grps Tue Wed 730pm to 10pm .Fri and Sat 730pm to 10pm est. We are a casual group seeking like people who want to see the content and down the bosses and have fun doing it. Our motto is real life is more important than game life. You wont be punished if u cant make a raid…its life:D We have raiders from ages 20 to 80. All ages are welcome here. So if u are seeking a no drama guild with lots of perks and want to down content in sl hit us up:D Ureka#1269 or pst me at Urekka-Stormrage or Padock-Stormrage. And as always everyone is welcome here from levels one to 120. Have a great day.

Apologies, forgot to add that I raid Classic Thursday and Sunday

:star:The Fallen Order | Alliance | Stormrage :star:

We are a freshly started guild that is primarily focused on Heroic raiding, however we do also enjoy pushing Mthyic+ keys and PvP shenanigans because loot gets bosses dead quicker. AOTC is our baseline expectation for every tier while aiming for improvement from the guild as a whole. We are actively recruiting like-minded folks for core spots and not bench. Most of the raid team is 10/10N 4/10H.

We are looking for dedicated players who can commit to raiding and are able to maintain high attendance as much as possible. We understand that life happens which means absences happen. But we ask that you try to keep it to a minimum. We ask that players show up raid ready with a strong awareness of their class, boss mechanics, and a willingness to improve. We like to have fun and joke around while still being focused on raiding strategy.

:star:Raid Schedule :star:

Wednesday 7pm - 10pm EST
Thursday 7pm - 10pm EST
*possibly a third day if needed

:star:Raid Needs :star:

• Tank(Non Dh)
  • Healers(Any)
  • Mix of Range and melee Dps

:star:Guild Contacts :star:

CastorX Bnet: CastorX#1779 Discord: CastorX#2678
Smitty Bnet: Smittyjones#1603 Discord: Smittyjones#9820

Howdy Renkata. Lords of the Dead is recruiting 2 spots for our raid team. 9/10H with solid attempts(8%) on H sire. Just looking for the last pieces as we move into mythic progression. We raid Tues Wed 9-12PM EST. We also have rbg nights thurs an alt raid h cn on sunday evening. We will give anyone a shot who can follow mechanics. If that sounds interesting, feel free to add me on bnet Kevin#1996 or discord Kdubbs#8604

Offer still stands to come watch raid with us! had a few people who were horde sit in on raid yesterday and are going to server/faction swap and join the guild! would love a good resto shaman!

Well we raid monday/wednesday so it will be perfect! And I can follow your naxx loot progress!

Hello! If you’re still looking for a guild to call home please check out us. Feel free to message us in game for more info!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/atoasted-marshmallows-nomalheroic-cn-monwed-raiding/866446

I tried adding you on discord, but it won’t accept the name you gave me.

Oh im so dumb! i changed it when i made this so i can recruit under my retail name not my classic name lole Lukova#2626

Did you ever add me?

I have now