203 Ele Shaman LF heroic raiding guild

[Objectively Perfect]

Raid Times: Tues/Thurs/Sun 9pm-12am EST

10/10N 4/10H looking to fill some core spots for our continued heroic progression as well as add active M+ members. We are currently recruiting all for an eventual Mythic raid team but below are the most needed classes.

Needs:

Arms or Warrior
Fire Mage
Affliciton Warlock

Please contact me with any questions or concerns.

Btag: Joepa#11231 or Nai#1125

Discord: JoePa#3094

We are a close-knit adult casual AOTC raid Guild. We have a few spots open for our weekly AOTC raid group. We are currently 10/10n and 1/10h. If you’re looking for a new home and a friendly raid environment focused on killing bosses and having a good time while we do it, look no further. We offer an active and helpful community along with a knowledgeable support/leadership core. Sometimes there are cookies.

Raid Times

We raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays, from 6:00 PM (Pacific/Standard) to 9:00 PM (Pacific/Standard) (9pm-12am eastern standard time) . The remaining days can be used for optional alt raids and endless amounts of Torghast/Mythic Plus.

We are highly unlikely to deviate from this schedule.

We currently have a need for the following classes:

Death Knight, Demon Hunter, Druid, Hunter, Mage, Monk, Paladin, Priest, Rogue, Shaman, Warlock, and Warrior

How to Apply

Once you have completed the application an officer will get in touch with you quickly. Usually within 24 hours. Be prepared to hop into discord for a short interview.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Hey!

I am from WDBM a horde guild on Illidan and we are recruiting for are second heroic AOTC team. They currently raid 7-10EST Tuesday/Thursday and are 8/10H.

Feel free to follow the instructions to apply on discord using this code if interested: h5yZVMx

add me Thecoldbange#1998

Greetings, Maw Walkers!

The Casually Dysfunctional raid team in the guild Seraph is recruiting like minded, exceptional raiders for our team who will be a good fit for our progression and help others strive to be better as well. Our current level of progression is 10/10N and 2/10H for Castle Nathria.

We raid Wednesday and Sunday from 8:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. CST. We are a newer raid team in Seraph and are currently composed of a group of friends and co-workers with a more relaxed and casual attitude in raid. Our aim is to have fun while improving our skills and progressing through the raid more specifically at a Heroic setting. Our Goal is to achieve AOTC achievement throughout all content. If time permits and our raid team is ready to take on the challenge, we will aim for mythic raiding sometime down the road. If you have any questions, feel free to message mrrazzmatazz#11514.

Our recruitment information can be found at www.seraphguild. com/recruitment

Hey Subset,

Eternal Order is a Alliance CE guild on Sargeras. The core team consist of former top 100 players We are recruiting for our mythic team as we currently are 9/10H. We raid T/W/Thurs from 9-12EST. We just moved to 3x a week in order to push for AOTC and to get into mythic.

Let me know if you are interested.

Bnet - Cabose#1677
Discord - Cabosetv#0275

Hi Sub!

< Anima > is an Alliance based Semi-Casual Heroic/Mythic Raiding/M+ guild on Proudmoore focused on progression at the highest, most comfortable level. However, we are more than just a “guild”, we are a community. Not only do we run together but we level together and sometimes maybe PvP together.

While our goals are Heroic/Mythic raiding and M+, no one wants to play with boring people or feel like they are just a number on a roster. You are playing to have fun. We know that it’s possible to change someone’s ability to play the game, but not someone’s personality. For this reason, we are more than happy to take players without much experience in BfA at all and teach them the game inside and out. All you need to do is be willing!

What we are looking for:

Tanks - Open

Healers - Open

DPS - Open

We are looking for people that are of the ages 18 and above to join our ranks and fill our roster for both Shadowlands raiding and M+ content. Maturity is key, while we love having fun, we strive for a drama-free, relaxed community.

Anima leadership and members understand, that BfA was an expansion filled with difficulties throughout its lifespan, but anyone who did or did not play during BfA is more than welcome. However, we do require prior raiding and/or M+ experience, in order to assure that incoming members are at least semi-interested in becoming a part of our WoW community.

Raid Times:

Tues @ 6pm - 9pm PST/Server

Weds @ 6pm - 9pm PST/Server

Tier 1 Progression:

N 10/10 H 1/10 - About a week behind due to the lockout bug from Blizzard and Holidays.

For more information feel free to contact any of the below on Discord: Darkin #1234, Aux #4685, phrigmphragm #8290, Seoshi #1584

Hey Subset!

Newly formed guild on Horde, Kel’Thuzad. We are a chill group of guys who left our guild to push the highest content we can push. Led by a group of forming mythic raiders, we are opening recruitment to progress into mythic CN. Currently 8/10H, looking specifically for strong healers and good RDPS, but open to all exceptional players. People interested in apply can message me or one of our officers on discord or battle.net.

Discord - dankforge#5306 or Reehc#1538
Bnet - Mills2#11341 or kyle#1347

Hey there, we’re currently looking for dps and would love to have you :). I’ve posted a short blurb below, feel free to reach out if you’re interested :slight_smile:

Man I Love Fishing is an ever expanding core group of people that have been playing WoW since Vanilla. We’re on Emerald Dream (North America) and we have two raid nights a week (listed at bottom of post). Outside of our serious progression, we frequently run M+, PvP, group Torghast and all kinds of other group content!

We’re currently 10/10N and 4/10H.

While we’re looking for geared and knowledgeable pumpers for our raid team, we also love having people of all skill levels :slight_smile:

Our main communications platform is Discord and you’ll find people to play with in most timezones.

For more information, feel free to reach out to any of the below contacts or post here.

Discord: Patrickrick#5222, Venomnox#2869 or Goshawk#2037

Raid Times: 7pm - 11pm CST Tuesday and 7:30pm - 11:00pm CST Thursday

Hello! Hierarchy is seeking Ranged DPS (for the most part) to fill out our current raid team as we finish our Heroic push and move into Mythic. We raid 2 days a week, Wednesday and Friday, from 7:15pm Eastern until 11pm Eastern.

Our core is comprised of players an immense amount of high level experience, including US 7th Heroic Ragnaros at our height in Cata. Having recently returned to the game we are looking to return to a high level raiding guild on a smaller 2 day schedule.

The trial process is a two week “trial by fire” where you will be tested with the raid team on farm and possibly even progression. You will then have a log review with an officer afterward to review your performance.

Logs are located here: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/proudmoore/hierarchy

If this sounds like the guild for you or you’d like to know more, please reach out to us on discord. tezzrah#0154 brute #5778 sheevil#3677 deevil#8988

Hey Sub!!

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall

Who Are We?
We are currently looking for core raiders for our Mythic raid team and people interested in rated battlegrounds! We are a mix of newer players and OG Vets. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet friends. We strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; winning and developing as players and people.

Raid Times: Tuesday / Friday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST

Current Progression: 10/10N 9/10H

Our Goals and Requirements
Our Goal is to push for CE on a relaxed raiding scheduling.

Needs: Any exceptional players!
High Needs: Holy Paladin , 1 Tank , ranged dps (pref lock)

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com
Wishkins#1359

Hey Subset, Would be interested in speaking with you further. Ill drop the guild spam below we are currently 7/10H looking for ranged DPS as we push into mythic.

Are you just coming back to the game? Have you been a long-time player but just haven’t found the right guild for you? Maybe looking to re-roll? This post is for you.

The leadership in Defy has previous experience raiding in a top US guild and knows what it takes to build a solid team. We are not specifically looking for Mythic ready players. We are not looking for the best players in the world. We are simply looking for players willing to learn and better themselves for the overall team.

Our main goal is to clear Mythic content and form a lasting group that not only wants to down bosses, but that also wants to have a great time doing it as well.

Who We Are:

• Defy is a brand new DAYTIME raiding alliance guild on Proudmoore.

• Raid Times – Tuesday/Wednesday 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM CST

•Progress - 10/10-N 7/10-H

SEEKING:

Ranged DPS: High

We are always looking for people from every spectrum of the game. Experienced players burnt out from hardcore progression who want a more casual environment. New/Casual players with an eagerness to learn and who, most importantly, can accept constructive criticism. We are willing to sit down and work with every member on their rotation, talents, gemming, etc. We don’t care how much or how little experience you have. Show us how much you want to raid and how you want to add to our community. That is what we care about.

If this sounds like this is what you are looking for, please contact us!

GM - Bnet - Des#12939
Officer- Bnet - Egom#11995
Raid Lead- Bnet- Unbearable#1201

Hey how’s it going! Check us out and shoot me a discord message if interested, can talk more!
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-area-52-us-enveus-810h-recruiting-for-progression-and-mythic/819705

Hey Subset, I have an immediate opening on my team for an Ele Shaman. If you’re over 21 and can make our Tues & Thurs 10pm-1am EST schedule, add me at Rawrabear#1450.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-area-52-410h-1010n-hefty-10pm-1amest-lfm-active-adult-raiders/814059

Hello, Zero Visibility might be a good spot for you. We raid fri/sat from 10pm to 1230/1am cst. If those times work hit me up on discord and let’s talk. itschrismang#1569

Hey Subset! Here is our forum post. Contact info attached. Hope to hear from ya!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-recruiting-910-h-pushing-to-be-mythic-raiding-soon/825081

Hey we are always looking for solid dps to round out our roster. If we peak your interest shoot me a message on discord DaBeez#3343

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-area-52-us-enveus-810h-recruiting-for-progression-and-mythic/819705

For your consideration! We are organizing heroic pugs during our normal raiding hours until we build up a proper mythic roster.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/harea-52-café-disco-is-newly-reformed-thursmon-8-11pm-est/825023

Play House< (US Arthas) is looking for a few DPS Ele shaman is one we are specifically looking for. We are currently 10/10N 5/10H Raid days are Wed/ Mon 7:30-10:30pm eastern. We also run M+ and have players that pvp regularly. If interested you can add me on Bnet kass#11590 or join our discord and message me there https://discord.gg/DngPyvJ Look forward to hearing from you.

Hey!
Crimson Brotherhood is looking for some ranged dps as we prog through heroic castle.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-crimson-brotherhood-frisat-9pm-est-recruiting/757030

Azshul/kaktus
Bigkatbruh#1326