202 WindWalker Monk LF Some Friends Area 52

Hey Guys,

I have a 202 WW Monk and a 200 Blood DK…However, I’ve been wanting to make a prot pally and play that with some friends. Currently I dont have anyone to do anything with and Im more into just Torghast and learning Mythic Keys ( have not done any yet in SL) … Ive played for over 15 years and am a good player, but do not know the Nath fights yet as I have not had to learn, but I can learn quickly. Wondering if anyone is out there looking for some returning players that are willing to learn. I can play often, but I cant dedicate wow as a job lol. Let me know :slight_smile:

Hey Effex! Revyx from No Disassemble here. We’re a horde guild on Turalyon. I know it’s not Area-52 but still wanted to reply. Really enjoyed your post. We’re looking for players just like you to add to our family like atmosphere. We are a real life first guild that still enjoys raiding, but at a slower pace. We also love running mythic+ keys and even doing some pvp ;p. For our raid team, we’d love to add a monk. But moreso, we’re looking to add good people to our guild! We would absolutely love to have you join us on your prot pally as well to run mythic+ or whatever else we just wanna have fun with. Unfortunately for our raid, the tank spots are filled. But like I said, we would love to have a monk =D. Anyway, if you’re interested in hanging with some good people and want to raid and run mythic+, let me know!

Bnet: Grylus#1916
Discord: Revyx#7055

If you’re over 21 and can make Tues and Thurs from 10pm-1am server, I can use a WW Monk on my team. We are currently 4/10H, 10/10N. If you’d like more info or would be interested in setting up a trial, add me at Rawrabear#1450.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-area-52-410h-1010n-hefty-10pm-1amest-lfm-active-adult-raiders/814059

Always down for more friends to play with and i’m on A52 also Add me on Bnet #Snappole1202

Hello Effe! I don’t know if you’re open to server transfer, but I own a small, semi-casual guild on servers Rexxar/Misha named Wolves of the North. We’re trying to regroup and recruit members for SL content. We have a 10-15 player raid group raiding Fridays & Saturdays 9pm - 12am EST. 1/10N currently. We are in need of all roles, tanks in particular. We also have guild mythic runs scheduled twice a week.

We’re all mature players, and have prior commitments in the real life. We’re all here to have fun, and run content together. No unrealistic hard-core goals set. No intense scheduling. Semi-casual AOTC mindset, with priority in having fun.

If you’re interested, my discord is zdunny69#4257, feel free to message me with any questions!

Thank you ! :slight_smile:

We have an immediate opening for a WW monk tonight and moving forward. We raid Tue&Thu 8p-11p EST. Check us out and add me if you’re interested
Jaystir#1960 - bnet
Jaystir#1204 - discord

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/aotc-guild-1010n-710h-cn-lf-dpsheals/229349