202 MW monk LF Guild

Currently 9/10 Heroic exp, and 10/10 N, Looking to find a guild that needs a healer I raided in BFA as a MW monk and went 10/12M Nya.

I currently also play my boomkin and raid in a guild which is where I have cleared 9/10H and 10/10N

I was not goin to heal this xpac and didnt want to but now I am actually wanting to heal and cant seem to find a guild that is looking for 1 healer and that is still progressing I am a great addition to any team.

I also have a resto shaman that is a 192 iL that i am willing to main as well if an opportunity comes around

Add my btag if you have any other questions
Btag: Mistaeken#1664
Discord: Mistaeken#6062

Hey Mistaeken! We are in search of a healer and we are on Stormrage so no need to transfer! Check us out :slight_smile:

Natural Latency is in need of talented dps and healers. We raid T/Th 9-11:30pm EST on Stormrage. Currently we are 1/10 M, 9/10 H. If you are interested, please get in touch or throw up an app!
https:// forms.gle/CerS7ogeiMqo5XPT9

Larinzee#1919 (btag) Larinzee#5477 (discord)
Astuur: Astuur#1266 (btag), Astuur#4420 (discord)

About us: formed at the end of Eternal Palace from a group of raiders that had had enough of a dead server. Many of us have raided off and on since Vanilla and our raid leader has been herding cats since TBC. We are adults and have adult things going on in our lives: jobs, kids, spouses, bills, to name just a few. We raid an extremely limited schedule, just 5 hours/week, and try to get as much done in that time as possible.

We are looking for responsible mature players - be personable, accountable, and prepared for content so as to not waste anyone’s time. That being said, this is not a strict, high-pressure guild - we have fun, we make mistakes, and we enjoy the ride.

Hey Mistaeken,
[H] Guild Dusk to Dawn on [Blackrock] is recruiting healers for Heroic and Mythic.
-Currently 7/10H
-Raid times: W/TH 530pm-8pm PST/Sat 7pm-10pm PST

The group is made up of raiders/friends who started playing together around ICC (most of us have been playing since Vanilla or BC). We are expanding the group to finish for AOTC, and get some mythics in as well.

Let me know if you would like to discuss further!
Teamfdub#1382

Hello,

Vengeful is in need of more Heroic Raid minded ladies and gentlemen to join our Shadowlands Raid team. Stormrage - Alliance.

We are currently looking for all Dps classes, Tank with OS, Heals OS.

About Us:
Many of us have previous hardcore progression and Mythic raiding experience from various raid tiers or expansions. While currently working through Normal/Heroic content we have plans to try to go to Aotc if we have enough people.

The pertinent information:
We are on Stormrage (Server Transfer is not immediately required)We are 9/10 N, 1/10 H. We raid Thursday - Saturday: Pulling at 7:00 p.m. Est and going until (the latest) 10 p.m. EST. Additional We use Discord. If you need to leave early due to Real Life than that is fine or if you cannot make it to raid please let one of the Officers/GM know.
What we offer:
Enchants, gems, food, flasks and pots can be created by our Master Craftsmen, often for just the materials. We provide Flasks and Feasts, we will expect you to have enchants, gems, pots, seals and augment runes before we begin the raid. We are helpful and constructive - if you need something we can get it or help you get it. We love innovation, we love pushing the limits, we love working together as a team. We are fun and quirky, sometimes we have to be serious but we are always working to improve and most importantly we are here to have fun.

What we want from you:
Being able to raid 3 days a week for 3 hours a day, preferably Thurs-Sat 7pm - 10:00pm Server (ET). Your best, fully optimized, best stats ever DPS set cannot be below 190 gear score (ilevel). Be on time, be prepared, have current knowledge of your class and of the boss encounters. Understand directions and be able to carry out assignments. Have previous raid or mythic + dungeon experience and/or you can play at a competent and competitive level. Be able to take constructive and friendly criticism to improve and play better. Be able to maintain a mature demeanor during raids while having a sense of humor during stressful situations ex, Wipes, loot distribution, disconnects.
We are experienced raiders who like to clear content and have fun. We all have full lives outside of the game and looking for more of the same minded folks to join our Team.

You can reach me in Discord at Night#5956
You can also add me on Battlenet: NightKnight#1159389

Thanks for reading and your time,
MĂ­dnitestar

Hey! We’re horde and on a different server, so that may be difficult. Not sure if you’re looking to do mythic raiding, but our goal is only AotC each tier. Still worth ot to check us out! [H][Mal'Ganis]<Baja Blast>Brand New Guild Looking for More for Heroic Raiding!

Hey bruv, you should check us out!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-sargeras-cohortes-praetoriae-late-night-raiding-guild-recruiting/833165

Tired of your same old boring guild? Finally want to join a guild that interacts with each other besides raid night AND wants to progress in content? Then you have finally found the right place. APSIS is a friendly guild looking to find like minded people to fill our ranks. We are recruiting HEALERS to help with HEROIC PROGRESSION and push us even further.

Raid nights: Friday and Saturdays: 9pm-12:30am EST

What we need: We are currently in need of Resto Shamans and Resto Druids. Some strong ranged dps

Progression 10/10N 3/10H looking for AoTC and beyond

Requirements: Good attendance. All we ask is that you show up and are ready to go. Have a good understanding of the fights, your class and the role it plays. Be able to have fun and joke around but know when to be serious and that’s it!

What WE can provide YOU: We have a diverse a knowledgeable group that can help give you advice and take you to the next level with us. Along with that we provide a consistent raid time and are understanding when your life has things come up.

Contact us:

Battle Net: Kwiik#1109 Orangesliice#1979

Discord: eupharia#6669, Kwiik#5040, Orangesliice#3137

Let Apsis be your next home and apply now!

Hey Mistaeken! We’re a pretty laid back prog raiding guild looking for all roles! We currently have Normal on farm and are pushing into Heroic Nathria 2/10 so far.

The Shanghai Zen Masters are a guild full of tight-knit players who have been playing the game together since WotLK and Cata with plenty of Mythic+ and pvp experience. We are doing progression raiding mainly throughout the Shadowlands expansion, but we constantly do Mythic+ dungeon runs, and casual pvp together.

Information:

Nightime raiding schedule Mon + Wed 8pm-11pm Est (invites out 7:45pm)

Progression raiding focus Normal>Heroic> and eventually Mythic

Alliance on the server Stormrage

discord.gg/ JTj5ZWc Write your toons name, class and role, and a brief summary about you
Discord: D-Matt#8870
Bnet: TrickyTree #1397

Hey there Mistaeken! My name is Myirium (Shavoni) and I am the recruitment officer for Supremum. We are currently 9/10H, 10/10N for CN, trying to secure a healer for our roster and you sound like a great fit.

Aside from raiding, we also like to push keys and we try bring a sense of community within our guild. If this sounds like something you’d like to try out, let’s chat on Discord. Thanks, and look forward to chatting with you!

Hey Myirium what is your discord name can we chat about that healer sspot

1 Like

Hey there! Just added you on Discord.

Dirty Mike and the Boys(H) Malganis is looking for a few dps and healers. We raid Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 est. We slowly gained players and are 10/10 Normal and 2/10 Heroic. Laid back guild. Most players are 30+. We have an active group of players on non raid days for M+. If interested or have any questions please message me on Battlenet MtMan#1965 or Discord MtMan#2491

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 6-8 pm PST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server.
You can read more at:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/ausproudmooreevolved-18-community-recruiting-all-classesroles-for-83-1212h-512m-ny’alotha-fun-friendly-atmosphere/426984

You can contact me(Evolved’s Recruitment Officer) at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 or you can also contact our Guild Leader at BNet Isilou#1142 or Discord Isilaura#51234 if you have any further questions!

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference!!

Hey there, check us out we might be a good fit.

Eternal Order | Alliance | Sargeras|

RAID TIMES: Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday night at 9:00 pm EST

PROGRESSION:

9/10 Heroic. We have Heroic Sire in phase 3 consistently to about 5%. We’ve taken mythic Shriekwing to 50% with minimal attempts. We will be CE by the tiers end. We need more players on our roster, it’s the only reason we aren’t further along.

Our core raid team will be pushing progression at a steady pace, but without you having to kill your schedule. We have dependable, talented core players that will help us get through the content and put it on farm mode. We have a laid back raid environment while taking the content down.

RECRUITING:

We need ranged DPS and healers. Exceptional players of other roles will be considered.

Hey! We are a semi-hardcore guild that completes the content in a laid back environment while being serious-minded about progression. Mythic+ keys is something we love to do and are always looking for more players to run them with. Our guild is extremely social and we like to communicate with each other outside of raid times.

GUILD MEMBER DEMOGRAPHICS:

Our guild has adults 20-35+ with lives outside of World of Warcraft. Real-life comes first. We believe you can enjoy raiding without the constant activity outside of raid.

WE ARE LOOKING FOR:

⌁ Players who bring a positive attitude to our laid-back community. We like to have fun while still being focused on content completion.

⌁ Dedicated players who can commit to long-term raiding and are able to maintain high attendance as much as possible. We understand occasional absences might happen!

⌁ Players that arrive raid ready with a strong ability to play their class, understand boss mechanics, and a willingness to improve.

⌁ Gear Requirements:
Ilvl 200 is the current minimum to join.

INTERESTED? QUESTIONS?

Awesome! Contact Brobøt (me) to learn more. Please feel free to reach out to us, ask any questions you may have, and find out if we are the home for you!

RECRUITMENT CONTACT:

** Brobøt **

BNET: Br4wn#1859 or Cabose#1677

DISCORD: Brobot#8506 or Cabosetv#0275

If you’re still looking, we have a full time healer spot open on our core roster. Or if you do want to stick with boomkin, we have a spot open for that as well. I don’t see any times or days listed for what you are looking for, so here is our spam:

< Ouroboros > (12 years old)
Proudmoore - Alliance
Current Progression:
2/10M, 9/10H, 10/10N Castle Nathria

Previous Progression:
Ny’alotha 12/12M, 12/12H, 12/12N Cutting Edge
Eternal Palace: 7/8M, 8/8H, 8/8N
Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9M, 9/9H, 9/9N Cutting Edge
Uldir 8/8M, 8/8 H, 8/8 N Cutting Edge

Our Raid Schedule:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday:
8pm-11pm PST, 9pm-12am MST, 10pm-1am CST, 11pm-2am EST

Contact information:
Please feel free to apply via the instructions on our discord: discord.gg/NfV8jwF For more personal information, feel free to contact any of our officers or recruiters via Discord or in game.

Recruiters:
Killimanjaro: Kilimanjaro1024 #9179
Lerich: Lerich/maps3y88#4653

Officers:
Narumata: Discord: Narumata#8139
Nivels Discord: Nivels#5892

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you!
-Naru

Hi Mistaeken! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/husarea-52-ninja-kittenz/846912