202 Marksman hunter LF raid group

LF raid group that raids late night preferably not on saturdays

Woshens,

We’re in need of ranged dps. Please review the below and let me know if you’re interested.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/usastormrage-chee-kon-finalizing-raid-team-for-castle-nathria-210h/794893/2

Faceroll is a 2-day raiding guild, currently looking for ranged DPS

[H- US - Illidan] 3/10H LF RDPS - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Hi there!

I am recruiting for <Emergency Tactics> on Area 52 and we are a brand new guild looking to grow our raid group with the ultimate goal of CE.

We raid 11pm-2am EST M/T/W and are looking for both heals and dps for our team.

Contact me on discord for more information: Brewdicke#9828

Hey there!

Inspect Raiding
20:30-00:00 EST Monday/Wednesday with optional Fridays (we’re pushing extra for the first few weeks)

The following are must haves but we’re recruiting all exceptional candidates:

Restoration Shaman
Retribution Paladin
Arms Warrior
Shadow Priest
Marksmanship Hunter/Balance Druid/Unholy Death Knights
We’ve made big changes to our roster over the last week or so cutting weak players and bringing in stronger players and we still have 2 more raid nights this week to tackle the rest of heroic and then start mythic on monday.

We’re a semi-hardcore but social guild, people are in discord all day running keys/mythic +/the maw and we’ve made great friendships together and have even made great friends with people we met this expansion. Currently 9/10 Heroic 1/10 Mythic

If you think you would be a good fit or you want to talk to me more please message me on discord Noah#5402

Hi there! I’ll post a little snippet of our guild, and if we’re not the choice for you, I hope you find a guild that suits you well :smiley:

<Øminous Latin Name> is a progression raid focused guild, that transferred from Horde to Ally on Sargeras, along with M+ and some PvP! Fun environment, and of course drama free. We’re a Discord active community and actively looking to build our core raiding team, as we are preparing for Shadowlands.

Schedule [all times are EST]

Raid: Wednesday/Friday 8pm-11pm

Mythic Plus: Everyday

Interested in joining us? Contact Lebron on Bnet: [RoscoeStache#1797] or Jacob [nunndathunda#1677] to learn more.

Thank you!

Hey Woshens,

We raid 8-11 EST - so not traditional late night but 11 seems late to my old cranky butt - but if you’re interested, we could use a good hunter! We are currently 1/10M and 9/10H. I’ll link the copy pasta below, feel free to apply and/or reach out:

Its Mine I Licked It (US-Stormrage - Alliance) is recruiting for 2-day-a-week raiding in Shadowlands!

Its Mine I Licked It was founded prior to the launch of Shadowlands by a group of friends with significant hardcore raiding experience. All of the founding members have played WoW since The Burning Crusade or earlier, and have raided since Wrath of the Lich King or before. More to the point, each of the founding members have at minimum US Top 50 experience, and we have all held leadership positions in competitive raiding guilds.

However, life goes on and people get older, and we all stopped raiding or even playing the game all together in either Legion or Battle for Azeroth for individual reasons. However, we also love this game and have come back over the last few months (or for some of us, never left at all). For all of us, raiding is an integral part of this game, and that’s what we plan to do. Still, we don’t want to break our backs pushing the true bleeding edge of end game content like we all did for so many years.

In Shadowlands, we will clear all Mythic Raid content as well as provide an environment conducive for Mythic + dungeon runs. However, we are all at the point in our lives where pushing late hours or extra nights to clear a Mythic Raid is not what we are looking for. Instead, we want to focus on a less grindy experience while still pushing ourselves and playing efficiently.

The raid schedule is TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS from 8 PM EST – 11 PM EST. We will only be raiding 6 hours a week, so we will be pulling at 8. In other words, the ability to be on by 7:45 or so is important/necessary.

Our primary needs are:

Ranged DPS

Melee DPS

However, we will always consider exceptional players who are the right fit – we have several members who are flexible in their roles. If we can accommodate you, we will!

If you are interested in raiding with us, please fill out the following form:

https:// forms. gle/Yx4MuJ2M24xcS7gt6 (remove spaces)

If you have any questions, please feel free to add Abberation on Battle.net (Moophisto#11601).