202 IL Monk Heals LF heroic Team

Hello one and all I am a very weathered and experienced monk healer I am currently 10/10N and 6/10H and I am in need of a new home and raiding team for Shadowlands!!! I am a very dependable and skilled player as I am a wow vet. I am looking for a FRI/SAT/SUN night team the time doesn’t really matter unless its sunday night, however I am central time. I am wanting to get rooted in a solid team and home, I have been playing wow from the very start, I do it all from mythic dungeons to mythic raiding and everything in between I have had my AOTC for killing Nazoth far ahead most dating back in Feb. It should be noted I am only a healer I am not fond of monk dps, the raid days dont mater so much as the times would be the issue I will attach my Armory and Bnet so we can chat more directly I look forward to talking to you all!!! :slight_smile:

Bnet - Scarecrow#1600 !!!

Armory - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/area-52/calýpso

We are a close-knit adult casual AOTC raid Guild. We have a few spots open for our weekly AOTC raid group. We are currently 10/10n and 1/10h. If you’re looking for a new home and a friendly raid environment focused on killing bosses and having a good time while we do it, look no further. We offer an active and helpful community along with a knowledgeable support/leadership core. Sometimes there are cookies.

Raid Times

We raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays, from 6:00 PM (Pacific/Standard) to 9:00 PM (Pacific/Standard) (9pm-12am eastern standard time) . The remaining days can be used for optional alt raids and endless amounts of Torghast/Mythic Plus.

We are highly unlikely to deviate from this schedule.

We currently have a need for the following classes:

Death Knight, Demon Hunter, Druid, Hunter, Mage, Monk, Paladin, Priest, Rogue, Shaman, Warlock, and Warrior

How to Apply

Once you have completed the application an officer will get in touch with you quickly. Usually within 24 hours. Be prepared to hop into discord for a short interview.

We really look forward to hearing from you.

Hey Calypso,

All Gas No Brakes Area 52

Raid times: Tues/Thurs 8:30-11:30 EST

added you on bnet so we could chat
discord Catto#2729

Hey, just throwing us out there. We are an older group of players, most of us playing since vanilla. Looking for a healer to finish out normal and push AoTC.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hantiquatedlooking-for-healer-nh-progression/787139

Hi there! Our recruit post doesnt include it but we are currently looking for a rshaman or mwmonk! Check out our recruit post and if you think we may be a good fit for you send me a message! [A][Aerie Peak]<Safehouse> Late Night Tues/Thurs