201mm hunter lf raiding guild

I am looking for a guild that raids semi-hardcore and will progress through heroic and into mythic. I prefer Wednesdays and Thursdays because this fits my schedule best but if the raid times are after 10 est I can raid on other days.
I have past raiding experience but my most recent experience is one tier in bfa and 2 tiers in legion. I’ve raided on at least heroic difficulty since Wrath.
I know all fights on normal and I am currently 10/10n and only the first in heroic.
I am currently trying to get impressive logs but it is difficult in pugs. I will server/faction change if we work out together.
If you are interested add yoloswag420#1627.

1 Like

Added you to BTAG

Hey I didnt get your btag add.

Hey there! I am working witha couple of people to build a mythic guild with an eye on CE. We are brand new looking to build from the ground up and could use some talented people to build our roster!

Guild: Area 52 [H]
Raid times: 11pm-2am Est M/T/W
Discord:Brewdicke#9828

If I don’t hear from you, good luck in your search!

Hey there Hom,

Check out the below and let me know if you are interested!

We’re looking to fill in the final openings for our raid team for Castle Nathria. Our goal is to hit AOTC each patch and push into Mythic, CE is a strong possibility but not a requirement.

After our first two raid weeks as a guild we’re 10/10N and 2/10H.

The backbone of the guild is a core group of players who have extensive experience in the game. We’ve experienced server firsts and obtained gladiator in previous seasons and expansions, but personal life commitments prevent us from no-lifing the game full time. We still plan on experiencing the content the game has to offer, just at a pace our schedule allows. We’re looking for people who are committed and team players.

Raid Times:

• Monday - 10PM - 1AM EST(7PM-10PM PST)
  • Wednesday - 10PM - 1AM EST(7PM-10PM PST)

Recruitment Needs

We are recruiting dps for raid spots at this time. However, If you are an exceptional player please do not hesitate to reach out regardless of your class or spec.

We are also willing to accept casual members looking for a place to enjoy their game time in Shadowlands.

Please contact either of the below to discuss our openings:

Tacobucket#11442 - BNET
Ginobli#1260 - Discord

Burtron#1991 - BNET

Hey there! Our guild is looking to add some additional DPS to the roster and would love to have another Hunter, if we sound like a fit please reach out!

Chaotic Neutral is a semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon, while we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we raid Tues/Weds from 8:00-11:00 pm EST with an optional alt night on Saturdays with the same time frame - as of writing this we are 10/10N and 8/10H.

I’ll leave all our additional info below but if you’re interested then please put in an app on our guild site, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search!

Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Wowprog: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Chaotic+Neutral
Forum Post: [A] Recruiting for Shadowlands!
Btags: Gm - Wandappy#1921 | Recruitment - GingerHeals#11438

[Claw and Shadow] is a 2/10 H 10/10 N guild on Wrymrest Accord that has just returned from taking a break during BFA. The guild has existed since the end of BC, and a majority of the core players have raided together for 8+ years. We are currently recruiting for Normal/Heroic raiding and plan to do Mythic raiding when our roster is full. Must be exceptionally good at interrupts.

Raid schedule:

Wednesday - 8pm-11pm server (PST)

Thursday - 8pm-11pm server (PST)

Recruitment Needs:

We are currently recruiting a Vengeance DH, 1-2 MM hunters, and 1-2 caster dps (any class but preference is for mage/spriest). We are not currently recruiting melee dps or healers.

If you’re interested, hit up one of the following people in-game or via Discord:

Mucc - Co-leader and Recruitment (Btag- Cain#1371 Discord- Mucc#0047)

Kyaza - Recruitment (Btag- Kyaza#1457 Discord- Kyazah#5497)

Potential recruits will need to take part in a discord interview. Please have logs from current content (If you do not have logs, please be willing to explain your class in-depth in the discord interview).

We hope to hear from you soon!

We lean Tues/Weds for progression, but might fit your hours otherwise if Tuesday becomes an option for you.

<Cadre> Is a 7/10 Heroic, 10/10 Normal Raid on 6ish hours a week at the moment. We raid Tuesday & Wednesday from 7P-10P for progression, and we raid Thursday from 7PM - 10PM for trivial content, e.g. Normal Reclear.

Some of us have been playing together since Legion Cutting Edge, and many of us were found along the way in Classic. Nevertheless, she grew bored – and so Shadowlands is on deck for all of us to explore and conquer.

Raid Times: Tuesday & Wednesday, 7PM PST – 10PM PST (10PM EST – 1AM EST) We use Thursday at the same time for trivial content, like Normal

<Cadre> is comprised of a group of adult gamers who have a variety of life experience under their belt, along with WoW experience to boot. Some of us have been in Stockholm since 2004, and others fell in love during Icecrown Citadel. Whatever your experience is, you are welcome so long as you are innately curious about the game and open to development. We will happily run Heroic with people who are Heroic-minded, but will have a higher expectation of people focused on our Mythic raid. We seek to create a moderately-sized community that is available to accomplish M+ and Arena goals alike.

Expectations of a Raider:

Be Raid Ready! (Consumables, Enchants, Caffeine, Tequila!)

Research the fights. (We will post guides, please have some familiarity before we dive in!)

Know your class. (What’s the Discord?!)

Be a Team Player. (Socialization varies across the Myers-Briggs, but here in Cadre, we’re one-for-all. The Vibe is important to us, and we’re looking for synergistic personalities.)

Be Inclusive. (We’ve got zero tolerance for racism, sexism, or bigoted topics in Cadre. We’re LGBT+ friendly, and we’re gonna get silly. Brownie points if you like to party. Not a recommended guild for people with strict morals or malevolence. Somewhere in-between. We go both ways.)

What are we recruiting?

Mythic needs:

Ranged DPS: 1x Hunter (BiS Spec), 1 Mage (BiS Spec)

Melee DPS:

Healer:

Tank:

Still interested?

Feel free to contact me!

Phirt#7236 – Discord
Phirt#1987 – Battle.Net

Discord is greatly preferred over Battle.Net.

How are we handling the Holidays?

We’re just raiding Tues/Weds this week and next - then we use Monday following for a Normal reclear.

We really need players who can make both days consistently, and are interested in all aspects of the game versus raid logging. We’re currently at about 18 heads like that…and could benefit from 3 more.