Classic Update in the Dev Insight Video

I know late parts of videos can get buried at times, so I just wanted to link straight to the Classic portion and deliver the message that we are making great progress, your feedback has been so important in this process, and we are getting closer and closer to the release in August. Cheers all!

31 Likes

You the real MVP. Wouldn’t have watched this otherwise :]

5 Likes

thanks for linking just the Classic portion!

6 Likes

Progress is good. :wink:

Glad to hear about it! Keep it up :+1:

Hey Ion give us 1.7 AV too thanks.

14 Likes

Same! Thanks Bornakk.

Thanks guys. Will be happy to test for you in the upcoming 19-21 Stress Test.

No. :black_small_square:

Nahh, too nerfed. Give us 1.4 AV :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Thank you Bornakk, you’re professional as always. I very much enjoy seeing what you have to post.

No new information given, flag for trolling

7 Likes

CM reviewed. Not trolling.

1 Like

My understanding is that every active sub will be able to participate in the stress testing starting later today.

Indeed. But I’ve also been in the past 2 Stress Tests so I was covered no matter what.

1 Like

25 Likes

Wait, tens of thousands in the closed beta, and hundreds of of thousands in last stress test?
So, what will it be on launch, 12 millions?

1 Like

Just because you only think streamers are in doesn’t mean only streamers are in.

You can’t see the normal joe testing. . THey dont. . get ready for this. . stream. :slight_smile:

Please stop giving streamers more power than they have. Its your silly reactions and pitchfork pumping that gives them the power. Just ignore them and move on. Even the minions.

1 Like

“Now, we had a couple big stress test as you broke our server”

:thinking:

Bornakk just went Samuel Jackson at you man. Rest in pieces. Munches popcorn

A sincere thank you to Blizzard for letting us all get to participate in the Stress Tests and again raising the cap to 15. Really was the best idea possible to better incentive people whom were in prior stress tests by increasing their capability per testing period. I know a lot of people are only doing the stress test so that they can play the game. I just hope that people do what is intended and spam trying to log in if necessary and flood the zones as heavily as possible for the 3 hour span of testing.

I’d much rather take 3 hours out of my entire month and stress the servers as opposed to sitting down to play at Classic launch and having the servers explode and crash. So if you don’t want to stress test … Would you rather waste 3 hours where progress doesn’t matter and is going to be erased … Or would you rather waste 5+ hours when the game launches being unable to play while those lucky enough to make it in get ahead of you.

3 hours is well worth helping aid in a smoother launch. See you all tomorrow :slight_smile: