How long to get exalted with new factions?

Anyone know how long it is supposed to take to hit exalted with the new 8.2 factions?

1 Like

No idea but people seem more worried about having to pay 500k for the Rustbolt Resistor then the exalted requirement.

anyone? 10 char

That depends on how much work you want to put into it per day. About midway through the PTR it was taking roughly 2 weeks to get revered, which is about average and expected. From there, it is the same amount of rep to exalted but you will have more to do to get that rep. Idealy this is a bit shorter than the 2 weeks previously, but you can just expect 2 weeks.

Casually just figure a month for exalted. If you grind more rep and get lucky with drops or what not, maybe a bit faster. I doubt less than 3 weeks for the hardcore, but I will be proven wrong.

2 Likes

We don’t like giving exact times on our end because some people will do everything possible from the opening minutes but most people won’t. We mention in the latest Dev Insight video that if you are regularly playing it’ll take a few weeks:

9 Likes

can you guys change the human racial that gives bonus reputation and remove the reputation bonus from war mode? it feels very unfair to horde that alliance will get flying much faster

2 Likes

Since when is there a rep bonus in war mode?

Also humans get rep quicker because we are more diplomatic. You complaining as you are proves why you don’t gain reputation as quickly.

5 Likes

Since day 1 of its implementation?

Ummm… no. Google and you will see that it doesn’t. There are threads of people asking for it and nothing else.

1 Like

Hmm I could have sworn it did. :woman_shrugging:

Ha ha. No. All the races get their own perks, if you wanna play the milquetoast of fantasy then there needs to be some sorta upside.

2 Likes

Same as any other faction.

4 wq a day nets about 300 rep. That’s 2100 rep a week with minimum effort. Not including extra things you can do.

So 5 weeks for honored to revered. 11-12 weeks for revered to exalted.

Again this is with minimum effort. Doing emmisaries, missions, contracts, etc…will speed it up a lot.

1 Like

Since I play alts and do other things, it takes me a long time I really just need to focus on rep instead of getting another 120 if I want the rep. That basically means don’t do PVP or anything besides rep if that is your goal. My issue is that it feels like a job to grind rep, when I really just want to play a game and unwind. I’ll look at my various toons for rep already earned to see which one I should focus on doing that kind of work. Some have table rep already, or turned in more crafting dailies.

1 Like

No it isn’t…

why would people want to get exalted reputation as quickly as possible? just enjoy the game at a normal pace or else i can already see the “im already bored in 8.2” threads

2 Likes

Warmode never granted more rep since day 1.

Blizzard intentionally made that clear.

I would guess as long as 7th legion, due to all the content.

So for me, pro paragon cacher, super fast.

No, but it should.

weeks not months™

it makes up for all that gear you got in the first warfront.

1 Like