The Player Above You Is The Last Boss Of The Xpac. .

How would you defeat them?

Insult her and throw kisses :heart:

I would stand in his fire for around 100 pulls then clear him and avoid going back.

I’d make fun of his hat.

I don’t even know how you can see with that on your head.

You can skip the fight by paying her 5g.

Per person, obviously.

7 Likes

Kill his loa to weaken him then go kitty and bite his butt until he stops moving.

Give him some warm milk and play a lullaby to put him to sleep. That gives 10,000 years before he wakes up.

5 Likes

Find them in a tree to burn down.

1 Like

5 gold?! Just how cheap do you think I am?

Also, I’d ride on the Tauren’s head and use his horns as handles until he gets tired.

3 Likes

murloc noises

Steal his noodle-hat.

1 Like

Throw a bowl of noodles off a cliff to make her chase after it.

2 Likes

Force him into cat form and then toss him a ball of yarn.

1 Like

Jokes on you, I’m always in cat form!

And I chase the yarn before getting distracted by the fluffy tail and biting that hard. Causing great shame and the mighty tauren runs around clutching his wounded tail!

4 Likes

Well played.

I assume we’d stomp on stompypotato.

1 Like

If can just get close enough just maybe .maybe ,I’ll get a chance to run off with her clothes without biting the dust from her spells.

How lewd…

Defeats Pyromor by throwing pictures of scantily clad women at them, and then hitting him on the head with a hammer while he’s distracted.

4 Likes

Show him a picture of a Zandalari paladin holding the ashbringer. As an MHP, the sight of such a thing naturally gives him a fatal stroke.

(I kid, I’m sure you’re one of the good ones)

6 Likes

Joke’s on you, I despise the Ashbringer model, it merely activates the Hard-mode Enrage mechanic. (This is my Alt, who through a series of beguiling coincidences is a Lightforged Draenei Scarlet Crusader Shadow Priestess.)

She uses confusion, it’s super effective.

1 Like