201 UH DK LF 2 Night Progression Guild

Simply put, got a late start to SL after a 2 year break from BfA. Not terribly behind in gear and still putting solid numbers in pugs. Running heroic with some old friends this weekend, so I’ll get some logs then.

I have quite the history in this game with multiple CE and old school server first titles. Life has changed a lot since those days, but I would appreciate finding a guild that still has a hunger to push mythic as much as possible on 2 nights a week.

Ideally, I am after start times around 8pm PST and ending between 11pm-12am PST. I have some flex, but those would be the most ideal. I am more than happy to raid weekend evenings as well; no issue there.

Feel free to add me on RID if you have any opening that I can trial for: Phorm#11175.

I look forward to speaking with you!

We raid at 7:30pst but would be interested in bringing you in if you’re interested [A] 5/10h 2 DAY 7hr W/TH 7:30-11PST RECRUITING DPS FOR CE

Swank horde mal’ganis 8/10 H 10/10 N Cutting edge guild 2 days a week wens / thurs 7-11 est Blue#15336 if you wanna chat.

Hi Phorm!

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall

Who Are We?
Predictive Gaming is gearing up for Shadowlands, and currently looking for core raiders and people interested in rated battlegrounds! We are a mix of newer players and OG Vets. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet friends. We strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; winning and developing as players and people.

Raid Times: Tuesday / Friday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST

Current Progression: 10/10N 4/10H

Our Goals and Requirements
Our goal is to push as much content as possible while not losing sight on our ultimate goal, to enjoy World of Warcraft.

Needs: Any exceptional players!
High Needs: Ranged dps / Healers / 1 tank

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com
Wishkins#1359

Bump bump bump…