201 Resto Druid LFG

Took a break from wow and as a consequence my guild is way ahead of me in raiding. So I’m looking for a 2- max 3 days a week guild that starts around 8-9 PM Eastern time, preferably weekdays.

Currently I’m 9/10 N, not for a lack of trying but mainly because it’s hard to get the last boss in pugs. I’ve been playing since vanilla, mostly as healer so I can hold my own, I will come prepared and ready to go. Looking for a guild that wants to progress but is also mature with no drama. I don’t mind server transfers but won’t change faction.

Contact info: Sudra#1528

1 Like

Dirty Mike and the Boys(H) Malganis is looking for a few dps and healers. We raid Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 est. We slowly gained players and are 10/10 Normal and 2/10 Heroic. Laid back guild. Most players are 30+. We have an active group of players on non raid days for M+. If interested or have any questions please message me on Battlenet MtMan#1965 or Discord MtMan#2491

Greetings, Maw Walkers!

Casually Dysfunctional of Seraph is recruiting like minded, exceptional raiders for our team who will be a good fit for our progression and help others strive to be better as well. Our current level of progression is 10/10N and 3/10H for Castle Nathria.

We raid Wednesday and Sunday from 8:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. CST. We are a newer raid team in Seraph and are currently composed of a group of friends and co-workers with a more relaxed and casual attitude in raid. Our aim is to have fun while improving our skills and progressing through the raid more specifically at a Heroic setting. Our Goal is to achieve AOTC achievement throughout all content. If time permits and our raid team is ready to take on the challenge, we will aim for mythic raiding sometime down the road. If you have any questions, feel free to message mrrazzmatazz#11514.

Our recruitment information can be found at www.seraphguild. com/recruitment

Beach Justice
Server : Scilla, Andorhal, Eonar, Velen, Ursin, Zuluhed, Black Dragonflight, Gul’dan and Skullcrusher
Faction : Alliance

Recruiting for Heroic Team w/ a chance at a spot on Mythic Prog:
Current Progression : CN: 10/10N 10/10H 2/10M
Raid Schedule : Tuesday/Thursday 9:00p-12:00 EST
Monday (9:00p-12:00 EST) – Alt Run Normal
Saturday/Sunday (9:00p-12:00 EST) –RBGS Team/Arenas
Mythic+ Guild Groups run throughout the week

Why the Beach?
First and foremost, we’re not just a guild, we’re family. We’re a current content progression raiding guild focused primarily on clearing content (while having fun) and furthering our progression. We consider ourselves serious/casual as we’re a guild of friends/raiders who have come to terms with the fact that we actually have lives outside the game but an addiction to slaying pixels.

What we’re looking for:
Needs: +50 dkp (haha) for a Dependable Healer, definitely considering all competent/mature players
Requirements: Voice Chat: Discord; Addons: DBM, Angry Assignments

If interested contact: Syngent#1846 or Footos#1997

Hi Yeenaldoshi! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/husarea-52-ninja-kittenz/846912

Hey there! Our guild is looking to add one last healer to add to our core, if we sound like a fit please feel free to hit us up!

Chaotic Neutral is an established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon, while we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we raid Tues/Weds from 8:00-11:00 pm EST with an optional alt night on Saturdays with the same time frame - as of writing this we are 10/10H and 2/10M.

I’ll leave all our additional info below but if you’re interested then please put in an app on our guild site or add one of the btags to get in contact, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search!

Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Wowprog: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Chaotic+Neutral
Forum Post: [A] <Chaotic Neutral> Recruiting for Shadowlands!
Btags: Gm - Wandappy#1921 | Recruitment - GingerHeals#11438

hi friend
building our Core group for going into heroics. 5/10 prog rn
7:30 pm pst Tuesday
7:30 pm Thursday
1 pm Pst Sunday

Iron Knights on Tichondrius is looking to fill its Roster with determined Raiders!

Raid Times: Tuesday / Thursday from 9:00-Midnight EST (6:00-9:00 server)
What we are looking for in a raider:
• Thick skinned players who are not easily offended by crass/off-color humor.
• Dedicated individuals with great raid-awareness.
• Great players with great attitudes and a great sense of humor who are tired of guild hopping and want to find a forever home.

What makes us different than many other raiding guilds:
• Longevity: We have been around since TBC with much of the same leadership in place.
• Ability: We have cleared heroic mode each tier since The Burning Crusade.
• Understanding: Most of our guild is either in college or working adults with families. We understand real life schedules and family situations.
• Relaxed Atmosphere: Due to the flexibility of current raiding, our attendance policy has relaxed allowing players to care for their real-life obligations without the strict repercussions found in more hardcore guilds. If you would like to speak in person here’s some contact names and numbers! =)

Contacts:
• Gredo#11808
• Emrys#1539
• Keilanaa#1839
• Azul#1414