201 rdruid/boomkin 10/10n/9/10h/1/10m looking for a home

Hello!,

I am a multi rank 1 rdruid/boomkin as well as a raider who has no time restrictions. I have been a raid leader since WOTLK and love helping others progress. On top of getting a good healer/boomkin for raiding progression, I can help in the PVP area as well :) I am looking for a guild atm who wont waste my time. I am currently 10/10N, 9/10H, 1/10M looking for a guild that needs a main rdruid/boomkin or a flex player that can swap between both. I look forward to talking to anyone interested. Please add my btag which is thingone#11802 . Thanks for taking the time to read my post have a wonderful day/happy new year!

We are currently 9/10 Heroic CN and looking to expand our roster with a few more quality players, with special interest in disc priest, boomkin, MM hunter and possibly a mage. Our goal this tier is Cutting Edge and we will be starting mythic CE on January 6th. End of BFA progression was 10/12M. We have a high mythic plus community who like to push keys and most guild members complete their 10 M+ runs for vault in guild groups. Guild is active late night most days of the week with some minor activity during the day.

Raid Times
Tues/Wed 10:30pm - 1:30am PST with alternative raid night on the weekends. Usually Saturdays.

We are a relaxed community bunch of working class members with retired and active duty military members.

If interested you can contact Kombine/ Itchybear/ Bruceslay/ Milkywings or the GM Airstriker (He’s a boomer, talk to slay) or you chat via BTAG: Slaynjr#1604. kombine#11491, Airbourne88#1885

1 Like

Hey Kenshi!

Raid Times
Tuesday/Thursday - 8:30-11:30pm est

About Us
We’re filling out our mythic roster and one of the classes we’re looking for are boomkins. We have an active mythic+ community as well as PvP since it seems weapons never want to drop and pushing rating is the only reliable way to get some 220s!

We run the guild with a Cutting Edge mindset and look forward to achieving another CE achievement this tier.

Contact Us
Send us a message on Discord or Battle Net.

Gubby - Recruiting Officer
Discord - Gubby#1111
BNet - Gubby#1123

Hobbes - Guild Master
Discord - Hobbes#5641
BNet - Hobbes#1213

We look forward to hearing from you!

1 Like

Hey friend,

You’d be a perfect fit :slight_smile:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/certified-crankers-910h-newly-formed-led-by-multiple-ce/801284

1 Like

Just pm’ed you in game :slight_smile:

Hi there

< Soup or Guild > is a new guild recruiting for aotc/heroic while we round out the roster to start mythic progression as soon as possible. We have goals of pushing as far as we can, and going for CE.

We had our 1st heroic raid last night and finished 7/10 with plans to raid again tonight.

Raid Times are Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 est.

This guild was created recently by a group of active players with mythic and cutting edge experience who enjoy all types of content. We already have almost a full 20 player roster for mythic, and are just looking to fill in a few more spots! Ranged dps would be highly preferred.

Full on tanks for raid and currently have a lot of melee. Any skilled players would still be considered, and are still welcome to come trial with us.

Anyone else is welcome to join for regular pvp and m+ content that will be run with the guild as well.

Become part of something great and grow with us!

contact oxreborn#1287 in game, oxreborn#5533 in discord, or respond here for more info

1 Like

[H]<Rägnarok> on Area52 is looking for a few more members to fill out our second mythic raid team! Currently 10/10N 9/10H “Dream Team” needs a few more bodies!
We raid Wed/Thurs 8-11 EST.

If you are looking for a team let us know! We would love to have you!

Contacts:
Bnet: Aearowen#1979

Discord: Aearo9581

Hey there!

Im a recruiter for H on A52, I came across your post and would love to speak with you about recruitment for a spot in our Mythic raid group!

We currently raid Tuesdays and Thursdays starting at 7:00 pm - 10:30 pm PST, and at 10/10 H and 2/10 M we are a bunch of players who are coming back to the game after a long hiatus that are looking to kill bosses and enjoy playing the game as a group!

If you have any other questions, please feel free to add me on bnet - Terror#11115 or on discord at Terror#3711.

I look forward to talking with you and having you hopefully a part of our great group and community!