212 Fire Mage LF raiding guild

I want a stable home. 8/10H

My last guild had no communication whatsoever with me and demoted me to member. Nothing. No explanation. I want to experience mythic content. Any guilds that need a mage? I’m good on mechanics once I get the down 100%. Dps will come :slight_smile: I’m still farming for two trinkets from the raid itself.

Latoria#11583

Rest in Purgatory is a raiding guild in Zul’Jin. We are are a group of mature players, who casual progression raid/mythic group looking for patient players who to join our raid team.

• We are willing to teach and gear our members as needed

• We welcome PVP and PVE players alike

• Our raid times are Fri/Sat 7 PM server time (EST)

Our guild offers a wide range experience at all levels, a comfortable place for newer players/raiders to learn and grow, and a place for experienced players to join and fit right in!

Points of Contact

Sunmaiden (DRAAZ3N#1748)

Bludgemyhmmr (PrplHrtWinr#1924)

Hello Oriana! I own a small, semi-casual guild on servers Rexxar/Misha named Wolves of the North. We’re trying to regroup and recruit members for SL content. We have a 10-15 player raid group raiding Saturdays & Sundays 9pm - 12am EST. 1/10N currently. We are in need of all roles, tanks in particular. We also have guild mythic runs scheduled twice a week.

We’re all mature players, and have prior commitments in the real life. We’re all here to have fun, and run content together. No unrealistic hard-core goals set. No intense scheduling. Semi-casual AOTC mindset, with priority in having fun.

If you’re interested, my discord is zdunny69#4257, feel free to message me with any questions!

Orianna, i believe there is a error between our messages. i am trying to send them, but i do not believe you are getting them. this happened to a recruit earlier i was speaking with. please add my discord
Raafikkii- Illidan#6489.

Hey there! If you haven’t found a home yet, check us out and maybe trial with us tomorrow?
:smiley:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-rats-hyjal-ce-focused-310-h-need-dps/771260

Hello. My guild Vzn on Tichondrius (horde) is looking for a mage to round out our raiding team. We are currently 10/10 N and 4/10 H. We raid Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday 730 PST to 1030 PST. Our goal is to achieve CE every tier with only a 9 hour raiding schedule. We require 2 characters to be raid-viable. In addition to raiding we also do M+ with several people pushing keys whenever they get the chance.

If this sounds like it would be a good fit I can be contacted at:
Discord: Ryuk#9250 or battlenet: Ryuk#12683

I have added you to my bnet. Feel free to reach out to me whenever. Look forward to speaking with you!

Hey Orianna! Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild that is coming back from the ashes of taking a break and looking to clear heroic and mythic. We are currently looking for more members to fill out our roster (Dps and Healers)

We are pushing mythics to prepare to prepare for heroic/mythic Nathria, If you are interested in a good group of players who have gotten CE in multiple expansions then this guild is for you!

we are located on Lightbringer, Alliance faction.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us!

hi <Quarantined> Mal'ganis LFM T/Th 8-11 EST 7/10H 10/10N - #103 by Sanfransicko-zuljin

About Us

FireStorm (Area52) is a group of players that loves the integrity of being in a community based guild. Respect towards guildies is first and foremost our number 1 rule. With that being said we are focusing on mythic progression, every guildie who wants a raid spot should understand that mythic keys are a requirement for mythic raiding. We expect raiders to play responsibly in their chosen role and come/help with the preparation of raid mats. I.E; Pots, Flasks, Food, Etc . We’re a very active guild that has members constantly running M+ and PvP or chatting in Discord and are looking for people who will be just as active.

Our goal is to have a community and a team able to provide Cutting Edge in a timely manner for all of our core members. We want to form a long term family rather than a short term grab and go. With that goal in mind, it is important that all of our members remain motivated and willing to work as a team as the expansion moves forward.

Raid and Expectations

Raid Progress: 10/10N // 2/10H
Raid Schedule: Tue/Wed @ 9:30pm-12:30 (est)

• Raid Invites Go Out 15 Mins Prior.
  • Come To Raid Prepare: With at least Flask, Food, and Pots
  • Be Aware Of Boss Fights and Mechanics, everyone should be watching a guide prior to raiding.
  • Keeping Up to Date With Class/Role Changes
  • Proper Addons Such as Bigwigs/DBM/ Etc
  • Attendance is Key ! If you can’t make a certain please let us know ahead of time so we can find a replacement for you on the day.
  • Open to Constructive Criticism and advice from other guild members. (2 brains is better than 1)
  • Last But Not Least, Part Of Being a Mythic Raider is also doing mythic + keys

Classes We Are Looking For:

Healers: Holy pally, Holy Priest, Disc Priest.

Top Dps Priority: Range DPS Warlock, Druid(boomie), Hunter, Shadow Priest. Skilled melee would be considered

Contact

We also ask for a short voice interview with all potential recruits.

Discord: Slip#9595
Btag: Calamity#12814

“Resurgence” Of Bleeding Hollow. is 1/10H Recruitment. Healers and Ranged DpS

We are a group a CE raiders who have been raiding together, some since classic, Ranging from hardcore to semi.
We pride ourselves with structure, and being able to complete content all while having fun!

What we expect from any raider new or old:

• motivated to research class/encounters
  • verbal in raid setting
  • takes criticism well

What you can expect from us:

• A drama free guild
  • experienced leaders in many aspects of the game
  • Fair system, favoritism highly discouraged

Raid days / times : Wed,Thurs 8-11pm EST.

#Thecoldbange#1998

Bump!! Still looking.

Hit me up!

Guild - Reunion or Whatever
Realm: Whisperwind (US)
Faction: Alliance
Raid Times - 2 Nights (Tues/Wed) 7 - 10pm cst

10/10 Normal - Castle Nathria
4/10 Heroic - Castle Nathria
Realm First - 15+ Keystone (Timed)

Recruitment Needs
Exceptional DPS

Formerly known as After Life (BC through Wrath) and Victory or Whatever (Cata through Mists)

With some original officers and raiders back to retail looking to enjoy shadowlands and raiding together again, we reformed our raid team! 2 nights a week, 6 hours, but something we have been able to do in the past at a high level. We strive for a laid back atmosphere, but you’ll get roasted and people will laugh. We’ll make fun of you for wiping the raid for years after it happens, trust me, this happens to all of us. That’s what friends do! Light hearted fun, but take constructive criticism well. We are all adults and just want to enjoy the game again.

We will be pushing Mythic progression on a light schedule, with the talent and abilities to do so. Come prepared to raid!

Of course, beyond the raiding aspect, we are rolling mythic keys and some members enjoy the PVP aspect as well. Casual players are always welcome to come and we will bring you on our normal/heroic farms and work you into mythic clears as well when the content has been placed on farm.

Contact
Bnet - Peejay#1460
Discord - Peejay#8656

Hey there, Ori! I’ll post a little snippet of our guild, and if we’re not the choice for you, I hope you find a guild that suits you well :smiley:
<Øminous Latin Name> is a casual progression raid focused guild, that transferred from Horde to Ally on Sargeras, along with M+ and some PvP! Fun environment, and of course drama free. We’re a Discord active community and actively looking to build our core raiding team, as we are preparing for Shadowlands.
Schedule [all times are EST]
Raid: Wednesday/Friday 8pm-11pm
Mythic Plus: Everyday
Interested in joining us? Contact Lebron on Bnet: [RoscoeStache#1797] or Caleb [thesleeper#11618] to learn more.
Thank you!

[Guild: Essential Staff] | 10/10N | 3/10H | (Tue/Thr 7-10pm EST) CE-Focused Guild. Thrall, Horde.

We’re a CE focused guild that wants to accomplish that goal on a realistic schedule for the working adult. We raid two times a week, three if the group votes for an addition (optional) progression night on either Saturday or Monday.

We’re currently in the middle of fine-tuning our roster and are looking to add a reliable Mage.

Check us out on wowprogress!
Bnet; Laros#11401
Disc; Väros#0182

Current Recruitment Needs
Discipline Priest-High Priority(Shadow offspec huge plus)
Mistweaver Monk-High
Holy Paladin
Retribution Paladin-Medium
Windwalker Monk-Medium
Shadowpriest-Medium
Balance Druid-Medium
Mage-Medium

**If you don’t see your class/spec listed here, do not let that discourage you from applying. We are always looking for great players of any class.

Raid Days/Times
We raid Tuesday and Wednesday 7pm-10pm PST(10pm-1am EST)
Optional raid night for heroic mode Fridays 7pm-10pm PST

Guild Information
5/10 Heroic Castle Nathria
10/10 Normal Castle Nathria
11/12 Mythic Ny’alotha experience

We are a newly formed guild founded on everyone having the same goal, obtain Cutting Edge as quickly as possible. Most of our team finished Ny’alotha with 11/12 mythic.

Our guild will be focused on achieving Cutting Edge in all raid tiers. Our players are expected to do all research and come prepared to down bosses. Players are expected to go above and beyond in getting themselves geared for the content. Our guildies run multiple sets of keys a week together. We keep a fun and non toxic environment, but expect everyone to focus up when the time comes.

Raiding Expectations

• Players are expected to attend all raids per week and message an officer or post in discord if they will miss a raid. We understand that real life issues happen and we are happy to accommodate you, as long as notice is given.
  • All applicants should be near or at their ideal setup to directly contribute to our current content.
  • Raiders should be able to take constructive criticism.
  • We provide funds for repairs as well as flasks and consumables for progression content. Along with free enchants/gems for main spec gear.
  • We do not recruit for the bench, however we will make the most optimal group based on who is online for the raid.

Contacts for more info or to inquire on trialing
Hexbox(tehfluffyone#1150)–Guild Recruiter
Discord: Devana#8731
Galorina(Galorina#1877)–Guild Master

Hey Orianna, We’re looking to add a mage to our core team. If the info below is of interested then hope to talk more soon!

(A) < Proper Villains >[Proudmoore] 9/10 H w/ many past CE’s is recruiting!

We aim to clear progression raiding, while having fun all in 9 hours a week.

Current Recruiting Needs: All exceptional applicants considered!

• Tanks: Exceptional applicants only!
  • Melee: Any that can off tank
  • Ranged: Boomkin, Mage, Spriest
  • Healers: Any that can DPS XD

Raid Times: T/Th/Su 8-11 PST

Optional Alt Raid on Fridays 8-11 PST

What We Expect From Applicants:

• Good skill level with chosen spec (demonstrated in logs).
  • Some prior raiding experience in Mythic.
  • Ability to attend at least 90% of raids.
  • A willingness and desire to spend some time outside of raid achieving reasonable character progression.
  • The ability to research current and upcoming raid encounters and to keep up-to-date with any changes to the game.
  • Friendly, humble personality (team player).
  • Ability to communicate on Discord.

Contacts:

If you have questions, please get in touch with our recruitment officers:

Stareana (Discord: Star#0833, BNet: Solidflash#1444)

Icewing (Discord: Icewing#1761, Bnet: NSalling#1212)

Blast (Discord:Blast#4486)

If you’re interested, please check out more info or apply here:proper-villains.enjin.com/recruitment

Lets have a mage discussion.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-recruiting-for-ce-bound-raid-team-team-hinotori-7-10h-cn-tues-and-wed-9pm-12am-pst-12am-3am-est-want-a-strong-fire-mage/566013

INFINITE THEORIES on Bloodhoof/Duskwood is currently recruiting dps for our raid team. We have a very small but strong core of players who have been raiding off and on together since WotLK that decided to take a break from grinding through masters in Overwatch comp to make our own guild and just want to clear heroic raids with a few mythic kills and have fun. With people out of town or family in town etc for the holidays we currently have been making prep to clear Heroic starting into the new year. Our raid schedule is not officially set but will likely be one weekend day and Thursday at 8PM EST running until 11pm. When we have our set schedule we will begin our way progressing through Heroic with a few mythic kills as our end goal. As a guild we are currently making our way into +10s and 6/10N, 1/10H with a few having cleared the raid in pugs.

So get with us, lets chat, maybe run some keys and see if we can gel! If we like you enough we will pay for transfers!

Add me on bnet Nioxous#1598 or Discord Nio#8203 and thanks for your time!

Hihi!

If you’re open to swapping to Alliance, we might be a great fit for you!

Civil Disobedience (Alliance - US - Whisperwind) is actively recruiting high performing healers and DPS for Shadowlands!

We are currently raiding Castle Nathria and are 10/10 Normal, 5/10 Heroic. We finished last tier with 10/12 M Ny’alotha, 12/12 H, 12/12 N.

We run m+ other fun content every night except for Tuesday and Friday, which are our raid nights (8p CST - 11p CST). Our Mythic Keys night is Wednesdays, our alt raid night is Sundays, and our Gathering Night is Mondays!

We place a strong focus on learning and teaching. This means that if you are interested in moving toward raiding but have strayed away due to feeling it’s high pressure and high stress, not feeling like you’ve given the time and space to learn the fights, or feeling like PUGs are generally awful, then we would love to have you join us. We are more than willing to teach you the fights and to be patient with you, as long as you give us your very best!

If you are someone who wants to push keys and work on raid content in an environment that won’t penalize you for failing and instead encourages you to learn, who wants a group of like-minded friends ready to support whatever your in game goal might be, who likes shooting the breeze with a bunch of (mostly) adults, who is ready to take your playing to the next level without being condescended to, and who is willing to put in the time and work to learn and leave your ego at the door, this is the right place for you.

We are willing to pay for server transfers in some cases. Our guild bank is super stocked, and we pay for repairs (all the time, not just during raids!). We are also a women-run guild with a zero tolerance policy toward racism, homophobia, sexism etc – ALL are welcome here!!

Please let me know if you are interested and I’ll shoot your our application! Hope to hear from you!

In game: Hypotenuse (mage) on Whisperwind

Battlenet: Hypotenuse#11810 (Hypotenuse)

Discord: Hypotenuse#2915 (GM - Hypotenuse) OR Kelacia#5055 (Officer - Kelacia)

Any guild from Area52? Add me and I’ll see if you’re the perfect fit.