201 9/10 N Fire Mage, Returning Player

I’m back from a long time off of WoW. I’m looking for a guild that raids and does Mythic+ together. Looking to raid during the week evenings (around 7 or 8 CST and going for 2-3 hours). I would like to get into Heroic raiding more so than Mythic raiding, but if we can do Mythic I’m not opposed to it. I’m laid back in my 30’s and am not looking to make WoW my life but will be committed to a raid schedule that fits.

2 Likes

Hey there, Nithin!

I’m Nyoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis. We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We’ve recently made the move to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are currently finalizing the right CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you!

Nyoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)

The leadership of Good Game have been playing together for multiple years and have had a successful career at not only leading end game content but have excelled at progression and staying competitive. We were formed originally on Kel’thuzad and made our way to Stormrage Alliance from WoD on forward. We finally made the hordian plunge recently and made our way here to Mal’Ganis. Although we may be new to the realm, we’ve been playing together mostly since Cataclysm.

We are currently recruiting skilled and dedicated individuals who believe they have what it takes to be top of the line players. The majority of us are older seasoned players who tend to thrive in that type of environment. We as a guild understand that it takes all kinds of individuals to make a guild successful and thus we would like to encourage all players that feel they are ready for our raid to apply. We welcome not only polished and experienced individuals but also players that simply have not discovered their true potential.

Raid Schedule
Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST)

Current Progression
1/10M - Castle Nathria
9/10H - Castle Nathria

Previous Progression
BFA - 12/12M - Ny’alotha, the Waking City
Legion - EN (7/7M), ToV (2/3M), Nighthold (10/10M), TOS (9/9M), Antorus (11/11M)
WOD - Highmaul(7/7M), BRF(10/10M), and Hellfire Citadel(13/13/M)
MOP - MV(6/6H), HOF (6/6H), TOES (4/4H), TOT (13/13H), SoO (14/14M)
Cataclysm - BWD (6/6H), BOT (5/5H), TOFW (2/2H), Firelands (7/7H) and DS(8/8H)

Ranged DPS - (Open) (HIGH: Hunters, Warlock, Mage)
Melee DPS (Open) (HIGH: UH DK, WW Monk, Warrior)
Healer (High)
Tank (High)

We are looking to recruit several players for a 100% raid spot. Regardless of the status of your class in the above list, we encourage all exceptional players to apply. If you can outperform a current raider and not die to easy mechanics, you will take their spot.

Contact Information
Nyoki: BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886

Hey Nithin. Welcome back!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-recruiting-910-h-pushing-to-be-mythic-raiding-soon/825081

Hello there Nithin.

Extended Maintenance is a long established guild on US Silvermoon (connected realms: Drak’thul, Skywall, Mok’Nathal, Borean Tundra, Shadowsong, Hydraxis and Terenas), formed well over 11 years ago now! We are currently looking to do AotC and Mythic+ content going into Shadowlands with a player focused mentality.

Bellow is our current needs and requirements for raiding, however we are always looking for new, friendly and active players to join our community.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-silvermoon-extended-maintenance-aotc-raiding-fri-sat-sun-6-10pm-pst/704941

If we feel like a we might be a good fit for you, please shoot me a message via B.net or discord.

Scruffles#11132 (Battle Net)
scrufflesthewonderkin#0756 (Discord)

Hey there, if you can do 9pm-12am CST, I could use another mage on my team. We are an adult-only guild on Area 52. Currently 4/10H, 10/10N. If you’d like more info or would be interested in setting up a trial, add me at Rawrabear#1450.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-area-52-410h-1010n-hefty-10pm-1amest-lfm-active-adult-raiders/814059

Hey there! I’ll post a little snippet of our guild, and if we’re not the choice for you, I hope you find a guild that suits you well :smiley:
<Øminous Latin Name> is a progression raid focused guild, that transferred from Horde to Ally on Sargeras, along with M+ and some PvP! Fun environment, and of course drama free. We’re a Discord active community and actively looking to build our core raiding team, as we are preparing for Shadowlands.
Schedule [all times are EST]
Raid: Wednesday/Friday 8pm-11pm
Mythic Plus: Everyday
Interested in joining us? Contact Lebron on Bnet: [RoscoeStache#1797] or Jacob [nunndathunda#1677] to learn more.
Thank you!

Hello there - we are an 8/10H guild who raids on tues/thurs 8-11pm est and are looking for some exceptional DPS to fill out our core roster!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/mist-ce-focused-progression-guild-thrall/758197

Hi Nithin!

We start a bit later than you want, but if you can make 9pm-midnight CST work, we could really use another mage. Not sure what days are best for you, but we raid Tuesday & Wednesday and we’re currently 9/10H with Heroic Sire to 2%, sooo close!

I’d love to hear from you if you think our schedule might work for you.
Bnet: Keyona#1221
Discord: Keyona#8151

The [Shanghai Zen Masters] (alliance) are a guild of tight-knit players who have been playing the game together since WotLK and Cata with plenty of Mythic+, Raid and PvP experience. We are looking to do progression raiding mainly throughout Shadowlands, but we frequently do Mythic+ dungeon runs, and rated PvP together. That being said, we’re definitely more laid back than the average guild, as long as you have a good attitude and can make the raid times, we have a spot for you!

Our guild is in the middle of a recruiting drive. We have full cleared normal and pushing into Heroic already. We are in need of every role for the raid and mythic+. Tanks and healers are always in demand! Night time raiding schedule Mon + Wed 8pm-11pm Est (invites out 7:45pm) (Currently only raiding Mondays until we build a larger roster)

Progression raiding focus Normal>Heroic> and eventually Mythic

Alliance on the server Stormrage

GM discord: D-Matt#8870
My discord: Smøøthßrain#9409

Apply Here: discord.gg/JTj5ZWc Write your toons name, class and role, and a brief summary about you

Hello! Kokonut Krew on Emerald-Dream [A] is working on expanding out team for normal and heroic runs!

We are in roster expansion phase, looking for anyone who is willing to learn and communicate with us. We’ve got special interest in RPDS, and need folks who will take some responsibility, get on the mic, and help critique strategies!

We raid Tuesday and Thursday 9 PM EST, with a cleanup Saturday group. We are 6/10 N 2/10 H, with a few guys having a bit more experience.

Additionally, we would love more players for some m+ teams forming to push keys above 10!

Reach out if you are interested! KingOfSpain#1854

Unsure (H) on Area 52 is recruiting! We are a recently transferred guild looking to build our ranks. We are currently 6/10 in heroic, and looking to progress casually into mythic if possible, but mostly have fun raiding. We raid Tues and Fri from 8:30-11/12 est, and have a normal raid once a week (sometimes the day varies) for alts/gear farming. Hit me up on discord or in game if you’re interested! Bnet Lilamb#1457 discord br0kenrebel#1594. I’m on discord all day, and will be online after 8pm est

**Small Indie Company - Mal’Ganis Horde

Mission Statement

Small Indie Company is built of players who are tired of the standard drama and issues most guilds bring to the table, while also having experience in leadership positions from multiple different guilds. Our main goal is to build a raid team of players who enjoy playing together while pushing cutting edge content in the World of Warcraft.

Reality

Currently we’re in the process of building and recruiting. We understand this WILL take time, which means for the current raid tier that our expectations will be more forgiving than we would normally.

Recruitment

We are currently accepting most applications to create our community. Anyone interested in raiding will go through a trial and if meeting the requirements and with excellent attendance will become core raiders.

Raid Times:
Tuesday (progression)
Wednesday (progression)
Monday (farm/optional)
Times 8:00 to 11:00 EST

Expectations

If you’re interested in raiding with Small Indie Company you’ll have core expectations that MUST be met to keep a spot in our raid team.

Current gear
You’ll be expected to keep your characters as geared as possible in current content.
Current enchants/gems
Current consumables
Competitive Performance
We’d like to keep a competitive atmosphere in our raid group to ensure the success of the raid team.
Flexibility
Being able to raid extended hours during progression weeks.
Being ready to swap into raid if currently sitting out during progression.
Attendance
Be prepared and in the raid by start time.
Progression: Mandatory
Farm: 80% Required
Contact

Contact us either on our Battle.net or Discord. Message myself, oPaulie, first. I will respond to you promptly, and if I do not respond then contact SNrichter.

Guild Master
Bnet: Sylint#11747
Discord: SNrichter#6156

Recruitment Officer
Bnet: oPaulie#1794

Discord: oPaulie#0607**

hi

< Soup or Guild > is a new guild recruiting for aotc/heroic while we round out the roster to start mythic progression as soon as possible. We have goals of pushing as far as we can, and going for CE.

We had our 1st heroic raid last night and finished 7/10 with plans to raid again tonight.

Raid Times are Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 est.

This guild was created recently by a group of active players with mythic and cutting edge experience who enjoy all types of content. We already have almost a full 20 player roster for mythic, and are just looking to fill in a few more spots! Ranged dps would be highly preferred.

Full on tanks for raid and currently have a lot of melee. Any skilled players would still be considered, and are still welcome to come trial with us.

Anyone else is welcome to join for regular pvp and m+ content that will be run with the guild as well.

Become part of something great and grow with us!

contact oxreborn#1287 in game, oxreborn#5533 in discord, or respond here for more info

Yo Nithin!

In the Shadowlands, Anthem is looking to expand our progression raid roster and push into Mythic raiding. With new leadership and new members, we’ve managed to form a small progression core with a passion for completing hardcore raid content. Now, we want to expand that group to push through Heroic Castle Nathria and move into Mythic progression as soon as possible. With a fresh officer group and a raid team excited to grow and push forward, we’re hoping to find excellent raiders to join the community and press on with us!

Anthem has existed on Turalyon for many years. Built by IRL friends and joined by those made in-game, most of us have a long history together. Anthem has historically been a very casual raiding guild, and we want to continue to embody the supportive, friendly, fun atmosphere we’ve always had. While we are building our new progression raiding team, we also welcome casual members looking for a social atmosphere and casual content as well.

Raid Schedule:
Saturday 8:00PM - 11:30PM
Monday 8:00PM - 11:30PM

We expect 80%-90% attendance for progression raiders, but understand that life happens. We are looking for matches in attitude and aptitude, and value a desire to improve, a willingness to give and receive feedback, and an understanding of what to expect in progression raiding. We are currently building our roster and want applicants to understand that means a small team and some growing pains as we go, but an opportunity to get an early foothold in a group we expect to be tight-knit and very successful.

If we feel your application is a good fit, we will reach out to schedule an interview and trial if the interview goes well.

We are currently recruiting all roles and classes!

To apply:
Complete our application here: https://forms.gle/6JSsdUYTAWDVxhtx5

Officer contacts:
Panderpia-Turalyon
Synchrony-Turalyon [Synchrony#1108]
Luramar-Turalyon [DawnMarie#1432]

Hello

< Soup or Guild > is a new guild recruiting for aotc/heroic while we round out the roster to start mythic progression as soon as possible. We have goals of pushing as far as we can, and going for CE.

We had our 1st heroic raid last night and finished 8/10 with plans to raid again tonight.

Raid Times are Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 est.

This guild was created recently by a group of active players with mythic and cutting edge experience who enjoy all types of content. We already have almost a full 20 player roster for mythic, and are just looking to fill in a few more spots! Ranged dps would be highly preferred.

Full on tanks for raid and currently have a lot of melee. Any skilled players would still be considered, and are still welcome to come trial with us.

Anyone else is welcome to join for regular pvp and m+ content that will be run with the guild as well.

Become part of something great and grow with us!

contact oxreborn#1287 in game, oxreborn#5533 in discord, or respond here for more info

Hey! My name is Rachel from the guild Odÿssey on Zul’jin. We would very much like to add a fire mage to our roster! We are currently 1/10H 10/10N, and we raid Friday/Sunday 7-11pm EST. The guild has existed for a long time, but the raid team itself was formed this tier after people tried raiding elsewhere where it was demanded that they make WOW their life. We definitely want to progress, but we make sure we do so in a fun environment that understands that people have outside lives as well :stuck_out_tongue: Our guild is an active, friendly guild that runs all kinds of content, including PVP. Needless to say, there’s a spot for everyone! Please don’t hesitate to reach out if this is at all interesting to you:

Discord: Rachel Shadow Priest#3625
BNET: rachel#12349

Hello Nithin,

Vengeful is in need of more Heroic Raid minded ladies and gentlemen to join our Shadowlands Raid team. Stormrage - Alliance.

We are currently looking for all Dps classes, Tank with OS, Heals OS.

About Us:
Many of us have previous hardcore progression and Mythic raiding experience from various raid tiers or expansions. While currently working through Normal/Heroic content we have plans to try to go to Aotc if we have enough people.

The pertinent information:
We are on Stormrage (Server Transfer is not immediately required)We are 7/10 N. We raid Thursday - Saturday: Pulling at 7:00 p.m. Est and going until (the latest) 10 p.m. EST. Additional We use Discord. If you need to leave early due to Real Life than that is fine or if you cannot make it to raid please let one of the Officers/GM know.
What we offer:
Enchants, gems, food, flasks and pots can be created by our Master Craftsmen, often for just the materials. We provide Flasks and Feasts, we will expect you to have enchants, gems, pots, seals and augment runes before we begin the raid. We are helpful and constructive - if you need something we can get it or help you get it. We love innovation, we love pushing the limits, we love working together as a team. We are fun and quirky, sometimes we have to be serious but we are always working to improve and most importantly we are here to have fun.

What we want from you:
Being able to raid 3 days a week for 3 hours a day, preferably Thurs-Sat 7pm - 10:00pm Server (ET). Your best, fully optimized, best stats ever DPS set cannot be below 180 gear score (ilevel). Be on time, be prepared, have current knowledge of your class and of the boss encounters. Understand directions and be able to carry out assignments. Have previous raid or mythic + dungeon experience and/or you can play at a competent and competitive level. Be able to take constructive and friendly criticism to improve and play better. Be able to maintain a mature demeanor during raids while having a sense of humor during stressful situations ex, Wipes, loot distribution, disconnects.
We are experienced raiders who like to clear content and have fun. We all have full lives outside of the game and looking for more of the same minded folks to join our Team. We understand life happens and being part of a team that won’t drop you is very important.

You can reach me in Discord at Night#5956
You can also add me on Battlenet: NightKnight#1159389

Thanks for reading and your time,
Mídnitestar

Hey Nithin, if you’re willing to see what things are like on the other side, you should check us out!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-sargeras-cohortes-praetoriae-late-night-raiding-guild-recruiting/833165

Hey Nithin,

To keep us somewhat sort: Déjà Vu is looking to add a mage for our mythic raid team.

We raid Tuesday and Saturday from 8:30-11:30 pm est on Thrall, and are currently 10/10H AOTC. Starting Mythic next week.

Outside of raid, we run a good amount out mythic+ and also do arena, transmog runs, or just just hangout in discord together.

If you’re interested, let me know. I’ll leave my contact below. Good luck on your search!

Bnet: Chriv#1186
Discord: chriv#5263

Hi Nithin!

< Anima > is an Alliance based Semi-Casual Heroic/Mythic Raiding guild on Proudmoore focused on progression at the highest, most comfortable level. However, we are more than just a “guild”, we are a community. Not only do we run together but we level together and sometimes maybe PvP together.

While our goals are Heroic/Mythic raiding and M+, no one wants to play with boring people or feel like they are just a number on a roster. You are playing to have fun. We know that it’s possible to change someone’s ability to play the game, but not someone’s personality. For this reason, we are more than happy to take players without much experience in BfA at all and teach them the game inside and out. All you need to do is be willing!

What we are looking for:

Tanks - Closed

Healers - Closed

DPS - Open

We are looking for people that are of the ages 18 and above to join our ranks and fill our roster for both Shadowlands raiding and M+ content. Maturity is key, while we love having fun, we strive for a drama-free, relaxed community.

Anima leadership and members understand, that BfA was an expansion filled with difficulties throughout its lifespan, but anyone who did or did not play during BfA is more than welcome. However, we do require prior raiding and/or M+ experience, in order to assure that incoming members are at least semi-interested in becoming a part of our WoW community.

Raid Times:

Tues @ 6pm - 9pm PST/Server

Weds @ 6pm - 9pm PST/Server

Tier 1 Progression:

N 10/10 H 3/10 - About a week behind due to the lockout bug from Blizzard and Holidays.

For more information feel free to contact any of the below on Discord: Darkin #1234, phrigmphragm #8290, Seoshi #1584