200ilvl resto sham/ Huntard LF Mythic prog guild

Hi, I am looking for a guild that either is currently or plans to do mythic progression in raids. A little bout myself I been playing R Sham since BC but didnt really get into raiding til WoTLK where I think we completed every raid then I took a break until BFA. I came back for BoD and ended up getting CE for that before taking another break.

This time around I would like to play the entire xpac with any guild. I find the best part about this game is having that moment of beating a boss with the team I’ve spent weeks with. I am willing to put in work for w/e requirements are needed. The past two weeks I aint been on as much cuz of holidays and with familyt but going to be back on the grind.

I am 8/10 H (this is from the first week and half and been with fam since then). Its best to contact me via battle.net app Chimp#1470. I am willing to server transfer after my trial as well

1 Like

"Hey there!
Resistance on Hyjal is recruiting for CN!
Friday/Saturday 6:30-10:30pm PST
Optionals through the week.
We are 2/10M!
Multiple CE Guild
We have a guild application at: https://goo.gl/forms/Qj0jq6Mxy10VudR32
If you have questions you can contact us at:
Discord: Elvera#1963 "

Hey, add me and lets talk! I think we might be a good fit.

(We don’t spam guild info…)

Thanks!

Bnet Heifinator#1433
Discord Heifinator#2853

About Us
This guild came to fruition after a couple of friends wanted a fun raiding experience while also being competitive. We are currently building a mythic roster for CN with just a few spots left. We are located on Bleeding Hollow /horde

Raid Times
Wednesday & Thursday
10:00pm - 2:00am EST

Progression:
10/10 Normal
9/10 Heroic

What We Want From Our Raiders
-Great Attendance
-Friendly Attitude
-Knowledge of Encounters
-Raid Awareness

Trial period lasts 4-6 raid nights. Afterwards, Officers will assess overall performance. Trial periods may be extended in certain cases.

We are currently in need of :
Tank: Prot Pally
Healers: Holy Pally
Ranged and Melee: Open to outstanding applicants

We are currently looking for members to perfect our mythic roster.

Required Add-ons:
DBM or BigWigs
ERT
WA’s

If interested message Asuna#9953

Weekend looking for gamers

[H] 3/10M+AOTC WEEKDAY 6-10PM CST! AOTC WEEKEND 7-11PM CST! - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

:wave:

Hello Chimp!

My guild is looking for a strong resto shaman and would love to give you a shot and see if we fit what you’re looking for in a guild. We are currently [10/10N, 5/10H] and the top Horde Guild on our server looking to secure that spot despite the competition! We’re a great healer away from destroying the rest of Heroic and getting into Mythic right away!

We have two separate Raid Teams, Progression and JV, who each run two nights a week.
Progression runs Tues & Thurs @ 8pm - 11:30pm EST
JV runs Tues & Wed @ 8pm - 11:30pm EST
Progression Raiders are welcome to bring their mains or alts to JV nights as well!

We also have RBGs on Sundays and Guild Games/Events on Saturdays

General Requirements/Expectations:

Be respectful of others, while we have many high skill leveled players, we also have many who are still learning or not as experienced.
Communicate if you need any help or have any questions.
Come to raid prepared (gems, enchants, pots, flasks, food, knowledge, etc)
Consistent Attendance, letting us know via our discord attendance channel if you will be missing or late

I am happy to speak with you vocally over Discord. We like to speak with all potential recruits before they join, and would also love to run some keys with you and some of our guildies so you can get a good feel for our culture before making a commitment.

Hope to hear from you!

Chief, The Deadmen Guild Leader
Discord: TheGantaGun#3912
BTag: TheGantaGun#1518
Just add me as a friend and message me!

Good morning~!

TILTED-Area 52, is a newly formed guild at the end of BFA of mostly multiple CE raiders and leadership. We are still working on putting together a roster to push top 150 US ranks by the end of the expac.

What we are looking for:

-Drama free
-Prepared for raid (consumables, fight research, etc) and understands the importance of M+
-Team player in an inclusive raid environment
-Trolls, racist language, bigotry are not welcome here
-Strong performance (this doesn’t mean orange parses)- we want people who can show strong output, but also take on tasks in raid and not complain about how it impacts their DPS

Current Progress: 10/10N, 9/10H, 1/10M
Raid times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 9pm PST to 12 am PST (11p CST to 2am CST, 12am EST to 3am EST)
Invites go out 15 minutes prior to our start and you are expected to be online and ready to go then!
We raid on Monday’s for the first 3 weeks of a new tier

What we provide

• A stable raid environment
  • We provide some consumables (enchants, flasks/cauldrons, gems, food and some pots)
  • Active guild that always has people looking for M+

Recruitment status:

Roster: Currently at 24 people (consistently 22). We are not looking to over recruit and have a massive bench- our spots are competitive.

Tanks: None for the raid team- m+ tanks in guild would be great.
Ranged DPS: Anything but boomkins
Melee DPS: Death Knight
Healers: Resto shaman/Priest

[Application:] https : // apply. wowaudit. com/us/area-52/tilted/main
-remove the spaces in the address above.

Even if your class isn’t listed here but feel you meet or exceed the items listed above, please contact me in game after applying!

Blurred#11239

Hi Chimp,

We are looking for a Hunter to add to our team! We are currently 1/10 M 9/10H. I’ll drop the copy pasta below, would love to hear from you!

ts Mine I Licked It (US-Stormrage - Alliance) is recruiting for 2-day-a-week raiding in Shadowlands!

Its Mine I Licked It was founded prior to the launch of Shadowlands by a group of friends with significant hardcore raiding experience. All of the founding members have played WoW since The Burning Crusade or earlier, and have raided since Wrath of the Lich King or before. More to the point, each of the founding members have at minimum US Top 50 experience, and we have all held leadership positions in competitive raiding guilds.

However, life goes on and people get older, and we all stopped raiding or even playing the game all together in either Legion or Battle for Azeroth for individual reasons. However, we also love this game and have come back over the last few months (or for some of us, never left at all). For all of us, raiding is an integral part of this game, and that’s what we plan to do. Still, we don’t want to break our backs pushing the true bleeding edge of end game content like we all did for so many years.

In Shadowlands, we will clear all Mythic Raid content as well as provide an environment conducive for Mythic + dungeon runs. However, we are all at the point in our lives where pushing late hours or extra nights to clear a Mythic Raid is not what we are looking for. Instead, we want to focus on a less grindy experience while still pushing ourselves and playing efficiently.

The raid schedule is TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS from 8 PM EST – 11 PM EST. We will only be raiding 6 hours a week, so we will be pulling at 8. In other words, the ability to be on by 7:45 or so is important/necessary.

Our primary needs are:

Ranged DPS:
Elemental Shaman (with Resto Offspec)
Hunter
Mage
Warlock

Healer:
Priest

However, we will always consider exceptional players who are the right fit – we have several members who are flexible in their roles. If we can accommodate you, we will!

If you are interested in raiding with us, please fill out the following form:

https:// forms. gle/Yx4MuJ2M24xcS7gt6 (remove spaces)

If you have any questions, please feel free to add Abberation on Battle.net (Moophisto#11601).

Days? Times? Faction preference? Since all of these questions are up in the air we are currently looking for either class you have posted about. I’ll leave you with our spam to look at:

< Ouroboros > (12 years old)
Proudmoore - Alliance
Current Progression:
9/10H, 10/10N Castle Nathria

Previous Progression:
Ny’alotha 12/12M, 12/12H, 12/12N Cutting Edge
Eternal Palace: 7/8M, 8/8H, 8/8N
Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9M, 9/9H, 9/9N Cutting Edge
Uldir 8/8M, 8/8 H, 8/8 N Cutting Edge

Our Raid Schedule:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday:
8pm-11pm PST, 9pm-12am MST, 10pm-1am CST, 11pm-2am EST

Contact information:
Please feel free to apply via the instructions on our discord: discord.gg/NfV8jwF For more personal information, feel free to contact any of our officers or recruiters via Discord or in game.

Recruiters:
Killimanjaro: Kilimanjaro1024 #9179
Luunae Discord: Luunae#1462

Officers:
Narumata: Discord: Narumata#8139
Nivels Discord: Nivels#5892

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you!
-Naru