2005-2018 raider looking to get back into things

Hey everyone I hope the new expansion is fairing well so far. I took a few years off to finish my undergraduate and am now in graduate school for clinical therapy. I love World of Warcraft and it has been hard being away. My main goal for my return is to find a guild that is clearing normal and heroic. My time is something I don’t like to waste or fill with toxicity, so I prefer enjoying the game outside of mythic raiding. Along with raiding I would like to become part of a community of friends that enjoy the game without taking it too serious. Furthermore, If you see my posting I do ask that you actually read it. In my time playing wow when ever I would post something recruiters would spam my threads with recruitment posts that didn’t match what my post is looking for. My battletag is SeraphEnd#1719 if you would like to talk with me more. Thank you and have a good day.

2 Likes

Hello, Contingency Plan might be the place for you.

Guild & Server: Contingency Plan :Horde: The Scryers
Raid Times/Days: 8-10 EST Wednesday 7-10 EST Friday.
Current Progression: New Guild. 10/10N and 6/10H looking to fill out our team to continue progression.
Recruitment Contacts: Cidniz-The Scryers Discord: Cidniz#4705
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/the-scryers/Contingency+Plan
https://raider.io/characters/us/the-scryers/Cidniz
Requirements: 200 ilvl, and a knowledge of how your class works. Logs of your previous boss attempts very helpful
Needs: DPS and 1 Healer

We’re mostly raiders that no longer have a drive for high end mythic content. So we’ll be a mostly AotC focused guild that will dabble in mythic raiding. We also have a healthy M+ community, but only pushing 10-12 keys currently. We also have an active, if not large, discord.

Well I did read this but I’d like to chat over discord. Add me Dwightschrute#8056

Added you on battlenet.

Hi Skeletoad!

Interestingly enough I am a 3rd year veterinary student and love the guild and raid team I am on! I am a member of “Peel Team Six”. Which is a Horde Guild located on Tichondrius. We are a casual mythic raiding/pvp guild that achieved 10/12 Mythic Nyalotha and after recently getting AOTC have begun our Mythic Nathria progression.

Our guild was formed by a group of friends many expansions ago and has stayed strong over the years. Myself and some other members have only been around a year or two, but there are some peeps that have been around 5+ years! So I’d say the environment is pretty nice. Outside of our mythic raid team, the guild offers a little bit for everyone, we have members casually doing arenas and also some pushing 2200 arena ratings. Likewise for keys, casual key runners all the way to people pushing 1400io rating atm. I myself achieved 3kio in the last season of BFA. We also have some members who log in just to pet battle. mat farm and hoard gold xD

Here’s the link to our post for our Mythic Raid Team recruitment if you’re interested, I did comment and expand on the guild environment a bit too if you want to read into it: [H] Tichondrius <Peel Team Six> 1/10 M LF dps

Sorry about that, Cidniz#4705 is my discord, my Btag is Cidniz#1782

Hi Skeletoad,

Retaliation is an alliance heroic progression guild that has been raiding and playing together in various games for over 10 years. We enjoy giving each other a hard time while still being successful.

Retaliation raids on Tuesday and Wednesday nights 8 PM to 10 PM ET. We use Discord for voice communication and go with a work hard play hard mentality. We also require a mythic+ to be completed each week to assist with progression. (We do these as a guild).

More details - AOTC Guild Recruiting - Come give each other crap with us!

Please if interested reach out to Isego#1586

Hello Skele! I don’t know if you’re open to server xfer/faction swap, but I own a small, semi-casual guild on servers Rexxar/Misha named Wolves of the North. We’re trying to regroup after members falling off of the game. We want to have a 10-15 player raid group raiding Fridays & Saturdays 9pm - 12am EST. 3/10N currently. We are in need of all roles. I know we’re really behind, only running normal, but having a player of your expertise would be a tremendous help!

We’re all mature players, and have prior commitments in the real life. We’re all here to have fun, and run content together. No unrealistic hard-core goals set. No intense scheduling. Semi-casual AOTC mindset, with priority in having fun.

If you’re interested, my discord is zdunny69#4257, feel free to message me with any questions!

Pyreanor is a smallish semi-hardcore guild on Wyrmrest Accord that is looking to build our community for heroic raiding in Shadowlands. We’re 10/10N 1/10H CN and are looking to progress farther.

Currently we’re compromised of players who are raid ready, gearing up to raid, or are starting to get into mythic dungeons.

Our main goal is AotC by the end of Shadowlands without that one guy who yells in voice chat. We’re well on our way.

Our raid times are Tues Thurs at 6pm Pacific. (7 mountain, 8 central, 9 eastern.) We run about three hours.

Aside from the raiding aspirations, we help others gear up and we teach new players. We have a weekly schedule and events almost every night of the week including Torghast night, key night, casual BG night, and a variety night with different activities each week.

We hope you will consider joining our crew of misfits in our journey to killing bosses and looting epics and make our core a little bigger.

Please let me know if you are interested via btag or Discord.

Zandrae#1418 / D: Zandrae#1418