2004 Horde Guild: 6/11M SoF, 10/10M SoD/CN - Recruiting 1 DPS

Hello,

We’re a 2004 Horde launch guild located on Thrall, originally from Sargeras. If you want a stable, long-term guild and a good community of people, give us a look. I’ve been in the guild since Vanilla and have been the GM since TBC. I’m fiercely loyal to the guild. I look for people who fit well and meet the following:

• Like raiding and are committed to it, regardless of how “good” the tier is
  • Have no problem keeping up with systems - reps, sockets, conduits, vault, keys, etc.
  • Are near 100% reliable on raid nights - are punctual and on time
  • Have a desire to achieve Cutting Edge
  • Are somewhat communicative, at least when necessary
  • Are calm, patient, and somewhat positive - some bosses are overtuned and not fun
  • Admit their mistakes and work to improve themselves - don’t be defensive
  • Balance WoW with life - don’t burn out, implode, yell at others
  • Have responsibilities and interests outside of WoW
  • Are self-reliant and take initiative
  • See themselves playing WoW long-term into the future
  • Want to play retail WoW, not “Classic” versions of it
  • Have full control of their Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday nights

Our guild raids two nights on Tuesday and Thursday from 8:00-11:30 eastern, for a total of seven hours per week. Being free Wednesday nights is a big plus as this become our third or alternate raid night if needed. I do calls for the raid team as 21st man for mythic raids as of SoD. We also use Sunday night as an optional night where we farm normal, heroic, and/or older mythic content for mounts for a while. I consider our Thrall rankings to be competitive since many mythic raiding guilds collapse and/or have more rigorous requirements. We consistently rank in the 90-96th percentile among all guilds on Thrall, and 80-87th percentile among mythic raiding guilds on Thrall. CE is something we work towards each tier. My main objective as GM is to maintain a stable guild and raid. I try to bring in good people, keep the guild active, and keep us engaged in mythic content long-term.

Our most recent mythic progression is 10/10 SoD, 10/10M CN, 12/12M Ny’alotha, 6/8M EP, 8/9M BoD, 6/8M Uldir, 11/11M Antorus, 5/9M ToS, 8/10M NH, 2/3M ToV, and 7/7M EN. I have made several improvements to the raid team to improve upon these prior records. Our U.S. rankings have steadily improved over time, although this is not my objective. We’ve raided every tier of every expansion with the exception of parts of TBC when all of our leadership left. Regarding mythic+ dungeons, there are many people who run them. We previously completed all gold medal challenge modes in Mists and Warlords. We have many players that like pushing high keys of at least +20.

Please add me on on Discord @ Wretchedmist#7609 and on Bnet @ Wretchedmist#1868 if you want to talk about our guild or raid team. Discord is best. I will respond to you and have a conversation. I hope you consider joining our community.

Thank you for your time,
Wretchedmist, GM of Obsidian Spur

Bump for WoW Lovers

I’ve spoken to a few people but am still doing interviews for a healing spot on our raid team. Current healer comp is disc priest, resto druid, resto shaman, and insert class here as the fourth main healer. I have a couple of other people on the raid team who can play the 5th healer role (a holy or disc priest, a resto shaman, and another resto druid).

Preferably I can find a holy paladin or mistweaver monk, but I’m open to options after a talk in our Discord.

Refer to my big post above for my contact information. Thanks for your time, people of Thrall.

Bump for Justice!

I’m back in the market looking for a DPS warrior and possibly a brewmaster monk for mythic Eternal Palace progression and beyond. Refer to my initial post above and our wowprogress page for my contact information and please drop me a message. I’ll get back to you.

Thanks and have a nice week.

Bump, still looking for a DPS warrior.

I’ve met some good people the last few days but am still open to interviews this week. Refer to my large post above for details about me and our guild. We have a full 20-man roster, with 1-2 backups, but I am opening up 1-2 spots to give new recruits a shot. Roles I’m interested in are the following:

• DPS warrior
  • Any good DPS, regardless of class
  • Mistweaver, Paladin, or Druid who can hybrid to potential third tank on Ashvane as backup third tank if we need one (we currently have three tanks for the fight, but not a backup)
  • Any DPS who can hybrid and act as a backup healer if needed

Players who have their necks to level 65 and have their third and final essence slot will be given preference. The same goes for players who are about to hit 65.

Please add me on bnet @ Wretchedmist#1868 or on Discord @ Wretchedmist#7609 if you want to talk about our guild and raid team. I will respond to you and actually have a conversation.

Thank you for your time,
Wretchedmist - GM of Obsidian Spur

Been with OS for over 2 years and it’s a great community to raid with!

Come for the raids stay for the burritos

Bump for raid buddies!

Raid with us bros!

Please talk to Wretchedmist. He needs friends

Still in the hunt for one solid DPS to join our raid team. Will also consider a healer who can hybrid DPS. Players who have their necks to level 65 and have their third and final essence slot will be given preference. The same goes for players who are about to hit 65.

Please add me on bnet @ Wretchedmist#1868 or on Discord @ Wretchedmist#7609 if you want to talk about our guild and raid team. I will respond to you and actually have a conversation. I’ll be online tonight to talk if you want to come raid mythic with us this week on Wednesday and Thursday.

Thank you for your time,

Just got mythic Ashvane down! Join us for more firsts!

Hello people,

I’m still in the hunt for 1-2 solid DPS to join our raid team, ideally someone who can either backup tank or heal. I want to add a solid, reliable player to our raid team as I want to expand the current roster. I want someone who’s interested in mythic EP progression and retail in general.

Players who have their necks to level 65 and have their third and final essence slot will be given preference. The same goes for players who are about to hit 65.

Please add me on bnet @ Wretchedmist#1868 or on Discord @ Wretchedmist#7609 if you want to talk about our guild and raid team. I will respond to you and actually have a conversation. I’ll be online starting tonight to talk. You can contact me in-game, too, by just adding Wretchedmist to your friends list on Thrall.

Thanks for your time,

Come play with us!

Currently working on Orgozoa! Still in the hunt for one great DPS. I’ll consider other apps, too, even a tank or healer. Anyone who can be somewhat versatile with a backup spec. I’m looking for people who:

• Want to keep their focus on retail WoW and the future, not Classic
  • Have no problem grinding AP, essences, neck levels, etc.
  • Are reliable, calm, patient, positive, and somewhat communicative
  • See themselves playing WoW long-term into the future
  • Balance WoW with life and don’t burn themselves out
  • Enjoy mythic raiding, through its ups and downs

Add me on bnet @ Wretchedmist#1868 or on Discord @ Wretchedmist#7609 if you want to talk about our guild and raid team. I will respond to you and actually have a conversation. I am flexible and will be checking my bnet and Discord frequently.

Thanks,

Bump! Come join the cool kids!

Come play with the cool kids!

Yea! This guild is great :> Due to school I can’t raid with them. But let me tell ya I miss raiding with this guild. Wretched is a nice guy. Highly recommend this guild!