2004 Horde Guild: 6/11M SoF, 10/10M SoD/CN - Recruiting 1 DPS

Bumping again. I am still looking to recruit. Refer to my post just above for details.

BUMP. Reach out to Wretched. His info is above.

I am looking to add a couple of people for Ny’alotha and beyond. If you’re free to raid with us this week on mythic Queen’s Court I can bring you in to trial, too (specifically a DPS). For Ny’alotha, I am looking to add:

• 1 healer, preferably a resto druid or shaman, but will consider others
  • 1 tank, preferably a blood DK, brewmaster, or prot paladin
  • 1 ranged DPS (possibly)

Our two main raid nights are Wed+Thurs 8:00-11:30 PM eastern. Add me on bnet @ Wretchedmist#1868 or on Discord @ Wretchedmist#7609 if you want to talk about our guild and raid team. I will respond to you and actually have a conversation. I am flexible and check my bnet and Discord frequently. You can read our wowprogress write-up if interested for more info.

Thank you,
Wretchedmist - GM of Obsidian Spur
Thrall realm - Horde

super friendly guild! great place to learn and grow as new content is pushed!

I joined this guild about a month and a half ago having no prior guild with a community such as this one. There are always guildies ready to push Mythic+. Guildies always ready to help you gear and run low keys. Guildies to run Korraks Revenge just to help you level faster. The environment of Obsidian Spur in my opinion is incomparable. Wretched just makes it that much better by offering his lending hand to help with whatever he can. This guild is definitely the best guild I have ever been in. -Bolt

Need a hand or an additional body on Mythic QC? Check out my post and let me know if you’re interested. :slight_smile: Thanks for your time!

I am looking to add a couple of people for Ny’alotha and beyond. If you’re free to raid with us this week on mythic Queen’s Court I can bring you in to trial, too (specifically a DPS). For Ny’alotha , I am looking to add:

Our two main raid nights are Wed+Thurs 8:00-11:30 PM eastern. Add me on bnet @ Wretchedmist#1868 or on Discord @ Wretchedmist#7609 if you want to talk about our guild and raid team. I will respond to you and actually have a conversation. I am flexible and check my bnet and Discord frequently. You can read our wowprogress write-up if interested for more info.

Thank you,
Thrall realm - Horde

Join us for death and glory. Relish it!

Refer to my post just above. I am looking for 1 DPS to join us tonight for mythic Queen’s Court progression! Starting shortly!

We need one DPS for mythic Queen’s Court tonight. We are very close to a kill with both mobs in single digits. Raid starts at 8:00 PM eastern!

If you’re free to raid with us this week on mythic Queen’s Court I can bring you in, specifically a DPS. We are very close to our first kill. For Ny’alotha , I am looking to add:

Thank you,
Thrall realm - Horde

Join us for death and glory. We just killed Queen’s Court last night on 12/19. We are looking for:

• 1 ranged DPS (possibly) **
1 Like

come join an experienced raiding guild! got our Queens court kill last night!

1 Like

Queen’s Court down and going strong into Nyalotha

1 Like

Looking for a few more people to join our team.

1 Like

Bump!

I am looking to add 1 healer, preferably a resto druid or shaman, but will consider other healers. This is a full-time position on the mythic raid team for Ny’alotha.

Thank you,
Thrall realm - Horde

As a healer who is having to “retire” for IRL reasons. I can’t recommend OS enough.

This has been the most amazing raid team to grow with this past tier. I am absolutely gutted that I am no longer able to raid, but excited for whomever fills the role. You will not regret it.

As Wretched said, if your main healing spec isn’t Shaman or Druid, there is room for other strong healing specs. Certainly reach out if you are looking for a positive team that will consistently raid.

1 Like

sent a bnet :slight_smile:

Bumping the topic. Refer to my large post at the start.

I am looking to add 1 tank, preferably a brewmaster to run with our DK tank, but will consider others. This is a full-time position on the mythic raid team for Ny’alotha. I am looking for a reliable, level-headed tank that has experience tanking.

Thank you,
Thrall realm - Horde

Hey, I sent you a btag request- Cyanobacon#1734. I’m an experienced tank looking for a new home for 8.3!