2004 Horde Guild: 6/11M SoF, 10/10M SoD/CN - Recruiting 1 DPS

Hello,

We’re a 2004 Horde launch guild located on Thrall, originally from Sargeras. If you want a stable, long-term guild and a good community of people, give us a look. I’ve been in the guild since Vanilla and have been the GM since TBC. I’m fiercely loyal to the guild. I look for people who fit well and meet the following:

• Like raiding and are committed to it, regardless of how “good” the tier is
  • Have no problem keeping up with systems - reps, sockets, conduits, vault, keys, etc.
  • Are near 100% reliable on raid nights - are punctual and on time
  • Have a desire to achieve Cutting Edge
  • Are somewhat communicative, at least when necessary
  • Are calm, patient, and somewhat positive - some bosses are overtuned and not fun
  • Admit their mistakes and work to improve themselves - don’t be defensive
  • Balance WoW with life - don’t burn out, implode, yell at others
  • Have responsibilities and interests outside of WoW
  • Are self-reliant and take initiative
  • See themselves playing WoW long-term into the future
  • Want to play retail WoW, not “Classic” versions of it
  • Have full control of their Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday nights

Our guild raids two nights on Tuesday and Thursday from 8:00-11:30 eastern, for a total of seven hours per week. Being free Wednesday nights is a big plus as this become our third or alternate raid night if needed. I do calls for the raid team as 21st man for mythic raids as of SoD. We also use Sunday night as an optional night where we farm normal, heroic, and/or older mythic content for mounts for a while. I consider our Thrall rankings to be competitive since many mythic raiding guilds collapse and/or have more rigorous requirements. We consistently rank in the 90-96th percentile among all guilds on Thrall, and 80-87th percentile among mythic raiding guilds on Thrall. CE is something we work towards each tier. My main objective as GM is to maintain a stable guild and raid. I try to bring in good people, keep the guild active, and keep us engaged in mythic content long-term.

Our most recent mythic progression is 10/10 SoD, 10/10M CN, 12/12M Ny’alotha, 6/8M EP, 8/9M BoD, 6/8M Uldir, 11/11M Antorus, 5/9M ToS, 8/10M NH, 2/3M ToV, and 7/7M EN. I have made several improvements to the raid team to improve upon these prior records. Our U.S. rankings have steadily improved over time, although this is not my objective. We’ve raided every tier of every expansion with the exception of parts of TBC when all of our leadership left. Regarding mythic+ dungeons, there are many people who run them. We previously completed all gold medal challenge modes in Mists and Warlords. We have many players that like pushing high keys of at least +20.

Please add me on on Discord @ Wretchedmist#7609 and on Bnet @ Wretchedmist#1868 if you want to talk about our guild or raid team. Discord is best. I will respond to you and have a conversation. I hope you consider joining our community.

Thank you for your time,
Wretchedmist, GM of Obsidian Spur

3 Likes

Wretched is a good GM, if you are looking for a home rather than just a spot to put your character hit him up.

1 Like

I am back in the market looking for 1-2 healers to join our raid team and guild, preerably a holy paladin and a possible holy priest, mistweaver monk, or resto shaman. I’ll consider any good applicant, though. Refer to my main post above for information about our guild.

Please add me on bnet @ Wretchedmist#1868 or on Discord @ Wretchedmist#7609 if you want to talk about our guild or raid team (bnet preferred). I will respond to you and actually have a good conversation in our Discord. The interview doesn’t take too long. I hope you consider joining our community.

Thanks for your time,
Wretchedmist, GM of Obsidian Spur

Wretched is an excellent GM and does his utmost in fostering an inclusive environment for both raiders and casuals alike.

1 Like

Bump for WoW Lovers

1 Like

I’m still conducting interviews with healers for Eternal Palace.

Please refer to my main post above for my contact information and a briefing on our guild and raid team. Thanks for your time.

Bump for Justice!

1 Like

I’m back on the market looking for one DPS warrior and possibly one brewmaster monk to join the raid team for mythic Eternal Palace and beyond. Please refer to my initial post above for some details and my contact information. Add me and drop me a message. I will get back to you ASAP.

Thanks for your time and have a good week.

Calling all DPS warriors, and maybe some prot ones… we need you.
Message Wretched for more info.

1 Like

I’m back in the hunt to add a couple of people to our guild and raid team. Refer to my updated main post above and please take a moment to read it. Current raids are stable with steady progression, but I want to conduct interviews and bring in 1-2 new people.

To summarize, I’m currently seeking 1 DPS warrior, possibly 1 brewmaster monk or prot warrior, and anyone else looking to join a mythic raid team and guild for Eternal Palace and beyond. I’ll consider any good applicant, regardless of role. I’ll consider other tank classes, too. Hybrids are attractive due to the nature of mythic Palace designs.

I want people who are interested in keeping their focus on retail WoW as this is my direction as guild master. I also want people who are capable of pushing their necks/AP and have no problems with the current iteration of this WoW grind. Our current progression is 3/8M with continued good progression on Ashvane close to her final expose.

Bumping, could really use a consistent warrior for our raid team.

Still doing interviews. I’m looking to add 1 good DPS to our raid team, preferably a warrior. I’ll consider any good DPS, though. Please add me and send me a tell. I’ll make time to talk with you within the next 24 hours. Refer to my main post above. Thank you.

Been in the guild for several years. A great place to call home. If you are looking for fun people who are skilled at the game to enjoy end game content this is the place to be.

I’ve met some good people the last few days but am still open to interviews this week. Refer to my large post above for details about me and our guild. We have a full 20-man roster, with 1-2 backups, but I am opening up 1-2 spots to give new recruits a shot. Roles I’m interested in are the following:

• DPS warrior
  • Any good DPS, regardless of class
  • Mistweaver, Paladin, or Druid who can hybrid to potential third tank on Ashvane as backup third tank if we need one (we currently have three tanks for the fight, but not a backup)
  • Any DPS who can hybrid and act as a backup healer if needed

Players who have their necks to level 65 and have their third and final essence slot will be given preference. The same goes for players who are about to hit 65.

Please add me on bnet @ Wretchedmist#1868 or on Discord @ Wretchedmist#7609 if you want to talk about our guild and raid team. I will respond to you and actually have a conversation.

Thank you for your time,
Wretchedmist - GM of Obsidian Spur

Been with OS for over 2 years and it’s a great community to raid with!

Bump. Refer to my main post up top. Add me online and let’s talk! Thank you and have a nice week. I’m looking to add 1 person to our raid team right now. Roles I’m interested in are the following:

• DPS warrior ideally, or any good DPS, regardless of class
  • Mistweaver, Paladin, or Druid who can hybrid to potential third tank on Ashvane as backup third tank if we need one (we currently have three tanks for the fight, but not a backup)

Players who have their necks to level 65 and have their third and final essence slot will be given preference. The same goes for players who are about to hit 65.

Please add me on bnet @ Wretchedmist#1868 or on Discord @ Wretchedmist#7609 if you want to talk about our guild and raid team. I will respond to you and actually have a conversation.

Thank you for your time,

Bump for friends

I’m still talking to people. If you’re looking for a new guild and raid team, reach out! I’m looking to add 1 person to our raid team right now. Roles I’m interested in are the following:

• Any good DPS, regardless of class
  • Mistweaver, Paladin, or Druid who can hybrid to potential third tank on Ashvane as backup third tank if we need one (we currently have three active tanks for the fight)

Please add me on bnet @ Wretchedmist#1868 or on Discord @ Wretchedmist#7609 if you want to talk about our guild and raid team. I will respond to you and actually have a conversation. I’ll be online tonight to talk if you want to come raid mythic with us this week on Wednesday and Thursday.

Thank you for your time,

Sorry your raid team went to classic. Come hang with us!

We need you!