2004 Horde Guild: 6/11M SoF, 10/10M SoD/CN - Recruiting 1 DPS

I am still looking for one player. Tank, healer, or DPS. Ideally a ranged DPS. We can run cross-realm now! Anyone who can be somewhat versatile with a backup spec is ideal. I’m looking for people who:

• Want to keep their focus on retail WoW and the future, not Classic
  • Have no problem grinding AP, essences, neck levels, etc.
  • Are reliable, calm, patient, positive, and somewhat communicative
  • See themselves playing WoW long-term into the future
  • Balance WoW with life and don’t burn themselves out
  • Enjoy mythic raiding, through its ups and downs

Add me on bnet @ Wretchedmist#1868 or on Discord @ Wretchedmist#7609 if you want to talk about our guild and raid team. I will respond to you and actually have a conversation. I am flexible and will be checking my bnet and Discord frequently.

Thanks,
Wretchedmist - GM of Obsidian Spur

Can you stay out of the fire? Then we want you!

I’m back in the market again. This time I’m looking for a new tank, specifically for Ny’alotha and beyond. A Blood DK or Brewmaster would be ideal, but I will consider any good application. In general, I want players who:

• Want to keep their focus on retail WoW and the future, not Classic
  • Have no problem grinding AP, essences, neck levels, etc.
  • Are reliable, calm, patient, positive, and somewhat communicative
  • See themselves playing WoW long-term into the future
  • Balance WoW with life and don’t burn themselves out
  • Enjoy mythic raiding, through its ups and downs

Add me on bnet @ Wretchedmist#1868 or on Discord @ Wretchedmist#7609 if you want to talk about our guild and raid team. I will respond to you and actually have a conversation. I am flexible and will be checking my bnet and Discord frequently.

Thanks,

Great raiding guild here. Also yeah stay out of fire.

I’m back in the market again. This time I’m looking for a new tank and one DPS. For the tank, a Brewmaster would be ideal. I will consider other good applicants. Please refer to my initial large post above for details on other things I’m looking for in players. There’s plenty there. You can also look up my write-up on the wowprogress website.

Add me on bnet @ Wretchedmist#1868 or on Discord @ Wretchedmist#7609 if you want to talk about our guild and raid team. I will respond to you and actually have a conversation. I am flexible and check my bnet and Discord frequently.

Thanks,

Excellent raiding atmosphere here. Very welcoming but very focused on making Mythic raiding progress.

Hello again people of Thrall,

I am looking to add 1-2 DPS (preferably ranged) to our raid team and guild. Refer to my initial big post above for details. If you’re free to come raid with us this week on Wednesday and Thursday let me know. It will be Queen’s Court progression. If you are only interested in coming back for Ny’alotha, please let me know that, too.

Add me on bnet @ Wretchedmist#1868 or on Discord @ Wretchedmist#7609 if you want to talk about our guild and raid team. I will respond to you and actually have a conversation. I am flexible and check my bnet and Discord frequently.

Thank you,
Wretchedmist
GM of Obsidian Spur

Small update - we’re open to bringing in a new healer, too. Read the big post above. Join us for death and glory.

I am looking to add a couple of people for Ny’alotha and beyond. If you’re free to raid with us this week on mythic Queen’s Court I can bring you in to trial, too (specifically a DPS). For Ny’alotha, I am looking to add:

• 1 healer, preferably a resto druid or shaman, but will consider others
  • 1 tank, preferably a blood DK, brewmaster, or prot paladin
  • 1 ranged DPS (possibly)

Our two main raid nights are Wed+Thurs 8:00-11:30 PM eastern. Add me on bnet @ Wretchedmist#1868 or on Discord @ Wretchedmist#7609 if you want to talk about our guild and raid team. I will respond to you and actually have a conversation. I am flexible and check my bnet and Discord frequently.

Thank you,
Wretchedmist - GM of Obsidian Spur - Thrall realm

We need one DPS for mythic Queen’s Court tonight. Come join us! We are very close to a kill with both mobs getting into the single digits now. Raid starts at 8:00 PM eastern.

We just killed Queen’s Court last night on 12/19. I am looking for:

• 1 healer, preferably a resto druid or shaman, but will consider others
  • 1 tank, preferably a blood DK, brewmaster, or prot paladin
  • 1 ranged DPS (possibly) **

Blood dk main but can unholy and frost also have a monk healer and frost dk that care looking with me as well my discord: drtnap0434

I am looking to add 1 healer, preferably a resto druid or shaman, but will consider other healers. This is a full-time position on the mythic raid team for Ny’alotha.

Our two main raid nights are Wed+Thurs 8:00-11:30 PM eastern. Add me on bnet @ Wretchedmist#1868 or on Discord @ Wretchedmist#7609 if you want to talk about our guild and raid team. I will respond to you and actually have a conversation. I am flexible and check my bnet and Discord frequently. You can read our wowprogress write-up if interested for more info.

Thank you,
Thrall realm - Horde

Bumping the topic. Refer to my large post at the start.

I am looking to add 1 tank, preferably a brewmaster to run with our DK tank, but will consider others. This is a full-time position on the mythic raid team for Ny’alotha. I am looking for a reliable, level-headed tank that has experience tanking.

Our two main raid nights are Wed+Thurs 8:00-11:30 PM eastern. Add me on bnet @ Wretchedmist#1868 or on Discord @ Wretchedmist#7609 if you want to talk about our guild and raid team. I will respond to you and actually have a conversation. I am flexible and check my bnet and Discord frequently. You can read our wowprogress write-up if interested for more info.

Thank you,
Thrall realm - Horde

Updated as of 1/28/2020 I am looking for 1 healer who wants to come with us to flex raids on our main raid nights on Wednesdays and Thursday AND on our off-night on Sundays. Raid times are 8:00 - 11:30 PM eastern.

I am not sure this position will be available immediately for mythic raid content, but it’s for sure possible. I will talk to you about that. I’m also looking for any healer(s) who just likes to do mythic+ keys or just flex raids. Refer to my large post at the start. I am looking for a reliable, level-headed healer who knows what they’re doing.

Add me on bnet @ Wretchedmist#1868 or on Discord @ Wretchedmist#7609 if you want to talk about our guild and raid team. I will respond to you and actually have a conversation. I am flexible and check my bnet and Discord frequently. You can read our wowprogress write-up if interested for more info.

Thank you,
Thrall realm - Horde

BUMP! We’re looking for 1 Blood DK and possibly 1 healer. The healer spot is more of a work-your-way-in situation, specifically for mythic. It would help to have an extra healer around for heroic content, specifically, but also someone who’s interested in working into mythic. Raid times are Wednesday and Thursday from 8:00 - 11:30 PM eastern. We also run an optional third night on Sunday during the same time where we do flex content. You can talk to Wretched for details. Add Wretched on bnet @ Wretchedmist#1868 or on Discord @ Wretchedmist#7609 if you want to talk about our guild and raid team. You can read our wowprogress write-up if interested for more info.

I’m talking to potential recruits again.

Our raid team is large and in good shape, but I would like to reach out and meet some tanks, preferably a brewmaster, blood DK, or prot paladin. I want a reliable, experienced, active tank who can execute fundamentals and keep up with AP and visions. Someone who runs keys and has a presence. I will also consider possibly two tanks if you have a strong relationship with another tank you know, as I can move one of our to DPS.

We raid Wednesday and Thursday from 8:00 - 11:30 PM eastern. We also raid on Sunday nights during the same time, although this is an optional night where we do flex content. We are a Horde guild located on the Thrall server.

Add me on bnet @ Wretchedmist#1868 or on Discord @ Wretchedmist#7609 if you want to talk about our guild and raid team. You can read our wowprogress write-up if interested for more info, or refer to my first post way up above. Please read these things for details.

Thanks,
Wretchedmist
GM of Obsidian Spur

BUMP. Refer to the post above.

I am still talking to potential tanks. Refer to my post above (yesterday) for some details and contact information. Thank you!

BUMP!

Our raid team is large and in good shape, but I would like to reach out and meet a Windwalker Monk. I want a reliable, experienced, active player who can execute fundamentals and keep up with AP and visions. Someone who runs keys and has a presence is a good thing, too.

We raid Wednesday and Thursday from 8:00 - 11:30 PM eastern. We also raid on Sunday nights during the same time, although this is an optional night where we do flex content. We are a Horde guild located on the Thrall server.

Add me on bnet @ Wretchedmist#1868 or on Discord @ Wretchedmist#7609 if you want to talk about our guild and raid team. You can read our wowprogress write-up if interested for more info, or refer to my first post way up above. Please read these things for details.

Thanks,
Wretchedmist
GM of Obsidian Spur