200 Outlaw Rogue LF Mythic Guild

Outlaw One Trick looking for Mythic Guild. Horde or Alliance doesnt matter. JamesM#11840 btag or Trackandkill#4732 discord.

[The Unnamed] is a 2/10 H 10/10 N guild on Darkspear that has just returned from taking a break during MoP. The guild has existed since the end of BC, and a majority of the core players have raided together for 8+ years. We are currently recruiting for M+ and Heroic raiding and plan to do Mythic raiding when our roster is full. Must be exceptionally good at interrupts.

Raid schedule:

Tuesday - 7pm-11pm (EST)

Thursday - 7pm-11pm (EST)

Sunday - 7pm-11pm (EST)

M+ Pushing will occur on weekends and Mondays. .

We are also considering an optional night for alts / gear catch up and M+ organization.

Recruitment Needs:

We are currently recruiting an off tank, preferably a Prot Paly or guardian druid. We are also looking for rdps, especially a hunter, lock, and a mage. In terms of melee dps, we are only looking for a demon hunter and/or a rogue (must have exceptional logs because we are already melee heavy). At this time, we are recruiting a disc priest and a holy paly for our mythic healer core.

If you’re interested, hit up one of the following people in-game or via Discord:

Shatter - Co-leader and Recruitment (Btag- Shatter#11632 Discord- shatter#4319)

Shatter - Recruitment (Btag- Shatter#11632 Discord- shatter#4319)

Potential recruits will need to take part in a discord interview. Please have logs from current content (If you do not have logs, please be willing to explain your class in-depth in the discord interview).

We hope to hear from you soon!

Rouges outlaw are fun i need more guns lol

Hey Track, we could use a solid rogue on our team.
I’ll leave our bit of spam info below for your consideration.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/the-zoo-burning-blade-510h-1010n/775831

still looking

Sent a friend request on Bnet. I think we could be a good fit.

Our Spam: [H] Thrall <Artifex> 7/10M & 10/10H LFM (Ranged DPS PRIO)