200 ilvl Resto Sham, LF Late Night Raid Guild (Tuesday through Friday raid days)

Hey, Looking for a new raiding guild. Currently 12/12 normal, 2/12 heroic in Castle Nathria. With the hours I work, I’m looking for a guild that raids later times. Interested in like 11pm or later EST raiding (any days from Tues-Friday).

Really laid back, 30+ adult, not super hardcore, but don’t have an issue doing 3+ hour raids 2-3 nights a week consistently. Message me here if you might be a good fit.

I enjoy doing pvp as well, but don’t really need a guild for that. Would be cool to meet some new people though. Thanks!

Hey Vpnight,

[Arise] We are located on Tichondrius. Our core has been formed through longtime friendships which has always been the foundation of our guild. Our goal is set on mythic progression with intention of pushing CE. We’re an extremely close group of people that are always willing to help out with whatever you need to be successful in the guild. We also like to occasionally spam M+ outside of raid times for gearing fellow guild members. Our core is made up of positive individuals who strive to push the guild in a path towards CE.

Current Recruitment Needs:

<Range: Shaman, Shadow Priest

<Melee: Warrior

<Tank: Full

<Healer: Shaman, Priest, Paladin

(Even if your class isn’t specifically listed above, we encourage you to apply or contact the recruiter anyways. We are a progression guild after all and we will always consider exceptional players)

Raid Schedule :
Wednesday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm PST
Friday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm PST

Castle Nathria
10/10 N
5/10 H

General requirements include:

Mature players (Preferably 21+)
-Positive attitude towards every situation.
-Ability to adapt and overcome.
-Desire and passion to get better each and every night with the intention of achieving personal goals/guild goals.
-Ability to use Discord and have a working mic.
-Ability to frequently check up on our discord for updates on raid strategies and other general guild information.

We understand real life takes priority so a simple heads up to the GM or an officer will suffice. If you cannot keep a raid attendance of 90%, then this guild might not be the right fit for you.

Feel free to contact us with any questions:
Kostadine- Kostadine#1413
Enkazil- Enkazil#1407

Discord
Kostadine - Kosta#8757
Enkazil - Enkazil#7836

We raid pretty late. Add me on real ID if our times look like a fit.

Apollexi#1142
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-extremely-late-night-raiding-guild-lfm-12-am-pst-start-time/807935/2