200 ilvl destruction warlock lf guild

Recently came back to the game and hit 60 on this new warlock. Still learning affliction as things have changed since I last played. My current guild is not active at all and neither is my server

Would like to find a raiding guild, Do mythics and more. So far only have done some LFR in this Xpac. Want to stay alliance :slight_smile:

Hello,
We would like to discuss the possibilities further either via Discord or in game. Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Guild & Sever: Army of Heroes: Bloodscalp, Boulderfist, Dunemaul, Maiev, Stonemaul, Sen’jin, Quel’dorei
Raid Times/Days: Tuesday/Thursday 8-10:30 pm CST
Current Progression: 10/10 N 5/10 H
Recruitment Contact: Kal#7417 (Discord) Btag (Kal#12198) or AMcCall#3147 (Discord)

Requirements: Consistent attendance and a good attitude. Guild members are active throughout the week, and we regularly run M+ guild groups, so we will happily help gear you up! We are a group of people interested in progression, but who also believe that having fun is the most important part of any raid night.
Needs: Need all DPS roles, Fire Mage and Balance Druid in particular. Also need OS healer

Sent friend requests on discord, Logged in there more then in Btag. I do not currently have a fire mage or balance druid but could level one up if need be. Well I do have both not max level on horde side but I am not paying for faction changes.

Hey, we need a warlock and are willing to help gear you up! No change needed at all!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/cohortes-praetoriae-910h-looking-for-ranged-dps-to-round-out-20-man-roster-wth-9-midnight-cstst/851699

The Warlock would be great, I will be around most of the day. Hit me up on Discord if you would like to chat.

Hi Oumpaa,

Retaliation is a heroic progression guild that has been raiding and PvPing in various games for over 10 years. We enjoy giving each other a hard time while still being successful.

Retaliation raids on Tuesday and Wednesday nights 8 PM to 10 PM ET. We use Discord for voice communication and go with a work hard play hard mentality. We also require a mythic+ to be completed each week to assist with progression.

More details - AOTC Guild Recruiting - Come give each other crap with us!

Please if interested reach out to Isego#1586

Happy to have you in Purplexity. I would love to have a warlock in our runs, we cleared normal and have some AOTC folks as we get deeper into progression. We will not prioritize mythic but we will do regular heroic runs. I have run 5-10 keys to gear people every week and that will continue for people who need stuff.

You can reach me at grimthane#3215 on discord, or VeryGrim#1543 on Battle.net.

my discord id is Oumpaa Podiene#8993, I am on there more then in bnet. Mostly because I run linux and to get in bnet I have to run Lutris to run bnet and wow.

Hey! Union’s only is a heroic raiding guild centered on Zul’Jin! We raid Wednesday nights from 7-10 and are often doing mythic+, old content, and timewalking other times during the week. We are a group of raiders who have been together on an off since Wrath and are looking for fun, no-drama people wanting to progress through raids or just have fun hanging out in the game.

We are more than willing to help gear you up and get you ready for whatever content you want to do!

Hit me up at Luctus#1761 if you want to talk!

7-10 in what time zone?

EST - Its server time.

Just going to drop this right here if you’re interested in logging in to the game, interacting with people, and just having some fun with game content.

Illidans Redemption, formerly Sisters of the Night (est Feb 2005), is likely the oldest active guild on Silverhand and we’re quite proud to still be around led by one of its founding members.

We have weekly Legacy raids for xmogs/mounts, raids, heroics, CN raiding, BG’s, and general shenanigans We are active 5 pm EST USTZ through the weeee morning hours of 2 am CST.

We do everything, so there’s always something going on. We’re all experienced players that have been there/done that as far as progression and end game raiding. So while we do enjoy our pixellated shinies and we enjoy all content. we do it our adults with real life pace . We simply aren’t a solo’ers/chat lurkers type guild. Everyone knows everyone here by name.

Find us in the Guild Finder tool, our discord @ discord.gg/WkD8axzQqn or Shade_PWS#9836. Bnet okayitsliz#1616

7pm Eastern is a bit early for me, I would always end up missing nearly the first hour.

Gotcha. Either way - do what is best for you. You are still welcome regardless of your availability to raid our times. We are happy to accept anyone who will contribute to making our guild stronger in a positive way.

Let me know if you want to chat.

Still looking, Cant do Wednesday evenings. Any other night can play from 730pm Eastern until about 11pm or possibly Midnight Eastern.

Now running destruction around 200 ilvl now.

Hey, how are you? Would like to see if Of Hells Design located on stormrage, would be a good fit for a new home. Feel free to contact me via ingame battle tag. Alicard#1439

People That Annoy You is an alliance guild located on Undermine. AOTC consistent players, and long time raiders back again. looking to fill ranks for future mythic raiding group and m+ teams. currently 10/10N 7/10H and timing +14.

heroic progression mondays 7:30pm - 10:30pm EST.
normal/alt raid saturdays 7:30 - 10:30. also help gear new players this night.
more nights to be added!

Look for us in the guild finder or jump in our discord and give a shout!
h t t p s://discord.gg/qyTCEHgG8J

Still looking

Hey Oumpaa, we are currently looking for a few RDPS to finish out our roster and one of them we need is a lock. We raid Tue/Thur 7-10pm CST so 8-11pm EST your time. (We have a lot of east coast players so we usually end on time unless everyone wants to do 1 last pull lol) Our guild is Leftovers-Ravencrest on alliance. We try to keep things fun in raid while downing bosses. We are 8/10H. Feel free to add me on Bnet: Beardo#11133 if you would like to get more info. Thanks for your time!

Hello Oumpaa,

We are alliance and currently recruiting dps, we are currently 3/10 M. Please see bellow spam :smiley: and please feel free to reach out if you would like to run with us (Shestrouble#0286 on discord)!

Who we are:
Volatile is a semi-hardcore alliance guild on US-Whisperwind. We raid Wednesdays and Thursdays 7pm-10pm CST. Founded in Cataclysm, we provide a fun, laid back raiding environment that focuses on mythic progression. We pride ourselves in providing a stable and positive environment for our raiders. We always get AoTC and work our way through mythic the best we can. (Got CE N’zoth last expac!)

Raid Schedule:
Wednesday, 7-10pm CST
Thursday, 7-10pm CST
Invites start 6:45pm CST

If you are interested in joining us, please fill out an application here:
(http://)apply.volatile.one
(Remove () to work link)
If you have any questions you can add Shestrouble (Shestrouble#0286) or Ansys (Ansys#9073) on discord.