200 GS Mage (Ex HC Raider) LF Home

Hey I came back after a multi expansion break at the end of BFA now with a family and grown up life in tow. I have played since Vanilla Beta with some breaks here and there. Was a member of many server first kill guilds and raid leader for a few teams. Now I am looking for a guild that is 10/10 N and wants to finish Heroic and is at least otw but has no real Mythic aspirations. I am running 10/10 Normal Castle M+ 8s and 9s and weekly Tor 8s. I would like a EST Guild that runs one or two nights a week with weekend nights preferred.

I have tons of alts but focusing on my Mage right now but may break out my boomkin seeing how broken they seem to be right now with DPS lol. If you are a adult guild that likes to have fun and be not so hardcore anymore but not a bunch of people who stand in hurt puddles during raid… I would love a home and new friends that are active and funny (sarcasm helps). Msg me in game or leave a comment here.

Kaz

Kazazel#1864

Hey there, we are a small group of former high end raiders that are looking for people to join us in normal/heroic raids on 1 night per week.

We are all in our 30s with families. We’re a mature bunch, and don’t really have any of what we call “college-level/bro-culture” humor.

Our old team was Full Spectrum, which for many tiers was the #1 two-night guild in the U.S.

We don’t have the time or energy to do mythic raiding anymore, but we still want that feeling of progression in a set group, even in a light and casual setting.

Time : Sundays from 8:30PM to 11:30PM Eastern.

If this sounds like you, we’d love to have you join us.
Please message Oatz:
Oatz#1706

Kaz,

Not sure if you’d be up for a faction change, but we’re looking for a balance druid for our raid prog. We do have mythic aspirations, but I think our atmosphere would fit you well. Take a look at my post, I don’t want to bore you with spam.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-a52-azeroth-brewery-recruiting-healersdps-for-ce-prog/804683

Hey, Kazician

Faceroll is currently working on rebuilding a team for Mythic progression, we’re a team that’s built up of various raiders that have varying levels of experience and aiming to get a quality team built to push CE.

We’re currently in need of ranged DPS, would love to talk with you more. Can add any of our officers;

• Healofsteel [Guild / Raid Leader] - Sauron#1367
  • Alzar [Guild Co-Leader] - Alzar#11256
  • Eonax [Officer] - Rav#1666
  • Watermonkey [Officer] - Watermonkey#11419

Or can go directly onto our site to find more about us & apply https://faceroll.org/

Vengeful is in need of more Heroic Raid minded ladies and gentlemen to join our Shadowlands Raid team. Stormrage - Alliance.

We are currently looking for all Dps classes, Tank with OS, Heals OS.

About Us:
Many of us have previous hardcore progression and Mythic raiding experience from various raid tiers or expansions. While currently working through Normal/Heroic content we have plans to try to go to Mythic if we solidify the core 20 people.

The pertinent information:
We are on Stormrage (Server Transfer is not immediately required)We are 3/10 N. We raid Thursday and Friday: Pulling at 8:00 p.m. Est and going until (the latest) 10 p.m. EST. Additional We use Discord. If you need to leave early due to Real Life than that is fine or if you cannot make it to raid please let one of the Officers/GM know.
What we offer:
Enchants, gems, food, flasks and pots can be created by our Master Craftsmen, often for just the materials. We provide Flasks and Feasts, we will expect you to have enchants, gems, pots, seals and augment runes before we begin the raid. We are helpful and constructive - if you need something we can get it or help you get it. We love innovation, we love pushing the limits, we love working together as a team. We are fun and quirky, sometimes we have to be serious but we are always working to improve and most importantly we are here to have fun.

What we want from you:
Being able to raid 2 days a week for 2 hours a day, preferably Thurs/Friday 8pm - 10:00pm Server (ET). Your best, fully optimized, best stats ever DPS set cannot be below 180 gear score (ilevel). Be on time, be prepared, have current knowledge of your class and of the boss encounters. Understand directions and be able to carry out assignments. Have previous raid or mythic + dungeon experience and/or you can play at a competent and competitive level. Be able to take constructive and friendly criticism to improve and play better. Be able to maintain a mature demeanor during raids while having a sense of humor during stressful situations ex, Wipes, loot distribution, disconnects.
We are experienced raiders who like to clear content and have fun. We all have full lives outside of the game and looking for more of the same minded folks to join our Team. We understand life happens and being part of a team that won’t drop you is very important.

[quote]Before server transferring we suggest running with us at least once to decide if we are the right home for you and this gives you the opportunity to get to know everyone. :smiley:

You can reach me in Discord at Night#5956
You can also add me on Battlenet: NightKnight#1159389

Thanks for reading and your time,
Mídnitestar

Sent you a BNet request, will appear as Vashert.

My discord is: Vashert#6170

Bump to top

LC (Emerald Dream - A) 10/10N 8/10H is recruiting raiders for our heroic/mythic push, we raid Saturday at 10:30 EST and Sunday 9:30 EST with farmed content Wednesday at 9:30 EST. We are looking primarily for healers (Hpal/Rsham) and Ranged DPS, WW Monk, Enhancement Shaman, Boomkin, Hunter, Unholy DK, Shadow Priest. Chill laid back raiding w/ progression.

Grieve#0001 - Discord

Immune is a team of RL and online friends who have been gaming together between a year and over a decade. For Shadowlands we decided to faction-swap at the last minute to Alliance, and are now looking to fill out our heroic raid team and push our numbers up for mythic raiding. We’re currently 10/10 Normal, 1/10 Heroic, and looking to down several more Heroic bosses in the coming reset.

We ended BFA pushing +22 and +23 keys and easily AotC, but felt held back by our less-focused guild. Our goal for Immune is CE on two nights a week through focused, fun, but not “hardcore” raiding, and we’re looking for people with similar skill who are interested in moving to the next level in Nathria. If you’re interested message me here and we can chat on our Discord server.

I am interested RaKi add me in game and we can pop onto your discord and talk.

Kaz take a look at the post below and if it interests you send me a message on discord or Bnet. My contact info is in the recruitment post.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hbleeding-hollow-fruit-basket-810h-tth-8-11-est-semi-hardcore-guild-lf-raiders-for-ce-in-shadowlands/750978

Quick info:
Looking for progression focused members for a 2/3/9 AOTC raid group and Mythic+.

We are a newly formed guild called on Stormrage. We formed to push AOTC for Castle Nathria and push Mythic+ keys. We formed a guild of like-minded people who like to number crunch, try to push their limits, and are looking to clear content. Most of our current raid team is 9/10 N, raiding on Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8-11PM EST. We will be starting Heroic as a guild this coming week. Our mantra is “Social skills not required, but gaming skills preferred.” If you are on during active hours (~3 to 11 PM EST) you may see people running keys or pugging on alts. Our guild mates have multiple level 60s they are doing all levels of keys across as well. We are currently recruiting for all roles and specs. We utilize Discord for raid and M+.

For more information you can reach out to Opmsdd#1845 or beardisinmou#1428