20-25 players LF Mythic Guild for SL

Yeah, the title probably is confusing, but there are 20-25 of us that are looking for a Mythic guild. We realize that not everyone will be necessary for the team and that not everyone will make the cut. Our hope is to find a home that has (1) to (2) Mythic teams or a (1) Mythic & (1) Heroic team.

We’re in search of a guild on Illidan [H] or Sargeras [A] … may consider Stormrage [A]. Pref. Wed/Thurs within times of 7pm-12am area Eastern (This can be flexible; attempting to avoid weekends & LATE nights)

Our players range from:
CE to Heroic raiders. People come from 15 years of playing this game to vanilla/classic players only. Some of us have been professional players in other games, some PvP, some PvE, just a wide variety of experiences.

Q: Why don't you start your own guild/raid team?
A: I’ve been doing it for the last few years… I’m burnt. I don’t have time for a 2nd job as a guild leader/raid leader anymore.

If any part of this sounds like it may be a good fit for your guild, please get in contact with me and see what players you can utilize. We can fill every position.

Contact Info:
Discord: KinetiKz#6950 [easiest way to contact]
BNet: KinetiKz#1587 [good if I’m on bnet]

Best of luck to ya!

1 Like

Good morning to you all! If swapping to emerald Dream-alliance is a possibility, our guild junction would love to have you! We are looking to set up exactly what you mentioned, a mythic raiding team and heroic raiding team. While we arent CE, that is something we are looking to achieve once Shadowlands hits!
There’s plenty to do in our guild, whether it’s pvp, mythic +, raids, transmog runs, or just socialize! I’ll post the guild info below and feel free to message me!

About Junction:

We are rebuilding the guild with a group of friends both old and new! We are looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best.

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• A sense of community and direction!
  • Communication!
  • Strong & passionate leadership!
  • Overall friendly environment suited for all skill levels!

Current raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 9p-12a EST.

When we aren’t raiding, you can also find members doing the following:

• PvP (BGs and Arenas)
  • Mythic+ Pushing (+16’s and higher)
  • Achievement Runs
  • Old Raid Transmog Runs
  • Alt Leveling

How to apply:
If you would like to apply and have any further inquiries/questions, please reach out to me via BattleTag: Professoroak#1732 or Discord: Elitefourlance#5703

We appreciate your time and interest. Hope to hear from you soon!

1 Like

Hey Awake! Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild looking to clear heroic and mythic.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us!
Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

Bnet - megaFly#11904
Discord - megaFly06#6053

I think at this point, you guys should just make your own guild lol. Best of luck!

This is interesting, we are a mythic raiding guild of about 18ish players our roster is looking to be competitive ie, the best players get the spots, we have an offnight heroic day but I plan to have multiple characters and thus multiple heroic nights just depending on when people are around but could set a day for it if it works for you guys. Gonna put my copy paste for the guild but would love you talk more to you
Inspect Raiding is an alliance mythic raiding guild on Sargeras recruiting ranged dps, healers and an offspec tank. The players of the guild have 7/7 M uldir 9/9 M BoD and 8/8 M Palace. This is a guild that will full clear mythic, we are looking for players with a large amount of mythic experience. Raiding spots will be competitive. Benching can happen due to performance or composition. A majority of the players come from twitch.tv/dailymafia and have raided together for 6 years. This is a newly formed guild from the community with the goal being to clear mythic every tier. Our current raid times are looking to be 8pm est till midnight Monday and Wednesday. We will also raid Friday for the first couple weeks of the tier to speed up progression. Which will turn into an Optional offnight heroic afterwards. We have several groups of high M+ players and arena and BG players. For more questions or an interest to join message me on discord Noah#5402

Hello, we would love to discuss this if you’re willing to move to Dalaran

Hope you reach out