2 veterans returning to the fold

Well met everyone!

We are a pair of WoW veterans looking to reroll on a new server. We both have extensive game experience (10+ years) and my +1 is a former competitive raider, returning from a long hiatus. We would like to find a home where we can level our characters, enjoy the renewed lore of the last few expansions and eventually join the roster for the endgame in some capacity.

We are both community oriented, inclusive and look to the guild’s best interest; playing an MMO is not about where the journey leads, but who you take the journey with.

I prefer by far to heal and he can can either tank or throw down the pew pews. We are both flexible and play on the Eastern time zone (CAN).

Best Regards,
Arasynia

Hi Ameliabh!

Check out the guild I’m in and reach out if you have any questions!

Good Day Arasynia!

Hope this message finds you well.

Night Renegades is currently recruiting and would love for you and yours to stop by and meet the fam! We are a tight knit gaming community that expands over a few different games.

NR is an Ally casual AOTC guild on Doomhammer/Baelgun that has been around since the start, we are currently open to any roles/classes and are looking for people that are a great fit for our community and raid team. We also have M+ groups that run before raids and on weekends.

If you are interested in a chat or a few group runs please feel free to contact anyone listed below!

Bip-Doomhammer
Dudz#1750 (Bnet)
Dudz#7637 (Discord)

Bacstabath-Baelgun
Eli#1219 (Bnet)

Current Progression:
10/10H SoD AOTC
9/10H CN
12/12 Nya AOTC

Raid Times:
Wed/Thurs
2000-2300 EST

Guild Application:

RaiderIO:

Hi there Ameliabh!

If you’re interested in going Horde, [The Numpty Brigade] is a relatively new AoTC-focused guild looking for more! We are headed by a couple of mythic raiders that got sick of the stress and wanted to go for something more casual/fun.

Our raid times are 7:30-10:30PM CST on Friday/Saturday. As we do have a few members new to the raiding/dungeon scene, we are more than happy to help gear and learn mechanics by running low-level dungeons and normal raids.

If you’re interested, feel free to message Ackleholic#3313 on discord or Kreg#2602 (discord)/Kreg#11527 (bnet)

Hi there! Happy New Year! We have several fellow Canadians in the guild! I wholeheartedly agree that it’s about who you journey with, and it’s pretty much what our guild stands for - we are about personality fit and culture more than how many bosses you’ve killed. If you are looking for a place to reroll and play for 9.2, we may be a good home for you! Bnet: Stevelations#11594 if you want to chat!

i would love to get the chance to talk to you, we actually have a few fellow canadians in our guild! most of the peeps have been playing since launch too! add mertslam#1661 and shoot me a message! would love to have you as a part of our community!!

hey! if you guys are interested in getting into some mythic raiding come next patch id love to talk. funkeoto#8862 on discord, we can expand on your post and have a conversation about what we can offer

Hello! We would love to have you join our family if we sound like a good fit for you two! From Ashes is an alliance guild my husband and I lead on the Whisperwind/ Dentarg servers. We are a social/ casual guild with a low stress raiding environment. Most of our members are older members (most are between mid 30s - 50s) with children and full time jobs. Our goal is to have a guild that feels like a family, where our members actually care about one another and want to hang out. We are firm believers that real life comes first and that this is supposed to be something we enjoy, not a job. We raid Normal and Heroic only on Wed/ Sun from 8p-10p cst , have lots of off night events scheduled (in game and out), and a pretty active discord. We try to do as much as we can together as possible whether that be fun runs/ mythic dungeons/ raids/ achievements/ etc. Here is our guild spam if you want to check it out: (A) From Ashes (Whisperwind/Dentarg) Recruiting

If we sound like a good fit and you would like to chat please contact me in game or add my btag: Chelusa#1974. Good luck in your guild search.

Welcome back! I run a casual-ish guild raiding both normal and heroic. We have a strong, kind community and an active discord. I would love to tell you more about us! discord: AwesomeLibrarian#2740

Happy New Year!

not sure if you are open to faction/server changing but we are currently looking for more players to join our ranks and our family. Here is our current ad below and contact info if you would like to chat further.

Enshadowed - US THRALL

Raid Days/Times: Tuesday and Thursday: 8:30pm - 11:00pm (EST)

Current Raid Progression:9/10 Heroic (with pulls on Sylvanas, attendance has been dismal - most of us have AOTC, just a matter of having enough bodies to trigger it for Guild)

Contact Info: Bnet - Ree#1799, DISCORD: Kayliee#7155

ABOUT US

Enshadowed-US-Thrall is a semi-casual raiding guild, formed in 2008 on US-Wildhammer. We are made up of players with a variety of experience in WoW, from vanilla to new players and most of us have been playing together for a long time over a decade.

We moved to Stormreaver in Mists(which is now sadly severely low-pop) and have transferred to US-Thrall on 3/27/2021 for better recruitment with the goal of attaining AOTC and Mythic Raiding. While getting “Cutting Edge” is not our main goal, we would like to attain the numbers in our roster again to do mythic bosses and work toward it at some point.

OUR CURRENT NEEDS:

RAIDING
• Healers (For raiding and those who can dual spec for Mythic Plus)
• Reliable DPS - Currently looking for melee classes as we are ranged heavy - DK, DH and WW monk would be ideal, For ranged a Mage (do they exist) would be awesome but any class where you can pull your weight is good enough for us.

OVER ALL - Invested raiders and team members. We raid only 2 days a week and expect raiders not to be “raid loggers” who simply assume the raid will gear them and only sign on those days. Be punctual, know your class and be courteous about showing up for raid and most of all be “chill” we want to down bosses but have fun doing so.

MYTHIC PLUS

DPS, Tanks & healers who want to push keys. This is a bonus. We would like to get back to having more than enough people who want to do mythic plus have the opportunity to do so with very little bugging. Being dual specced and having the ability to tank or heal is a HUGE plus.

OVER ALL: Our goal is to push toward attaining KSM for guilds and again not having to pug spots in all possible.

COMMUNITY

There are no specific requirements for players who do not wish to raid. If you wish to pvp, do achievements, gather mats to your hearts content you can have a home here.

Be an “altoholic” (we have tons of those)~ All we ask as that you be inclusive, nice, and mature. Returning players, Mythic Plus Busters and anyone looking for a home is also welcome to join and be part of our community. Enshadowed has been a guild on this game for a long time. We are stable even in the dry spells and our guildies always have a home here when they take a break and come back to the game. We would love to have more friends to add to our family!

Want to know more! Just ask us!

If you are still looking feel free to hit us up if our times and such work for you. Our info is in our recruitment post. Would love to chat

We are currently recruiting any class and role for our recently reformed AOTC/Mythic raid roster. High priority for Warriors at the moment. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays, 8:30p.m. to 11:30p.m. server/est. We frequently push high keys for both casual fun and for KSM for our members and raiders. Very fun and super chill group of players. We also run alt groups, BG’s, and other PVE content. Socials/casuals welcome as well.

Feel free to contact Baredan#6941 in discord or message me in game Revo#11373

Hi, Arasynia,

Welcome back! If you haven’t found a home yet, please consider Phoenix! We’re an Alliance guild on Whisperwind, been around since 2007 and we have an inclusive, no pressure/no drama environment. We’ve got a good mix of veterans (a few have been playing since Vanilla) and new folks, people who’ve played all along and others who are back after a break. We do raid, aspire for Ahead of the Curve (sometimes we get it, sometimes we don’t) and we’ll do old content transmog/achievement runs, fishing contests, Brawler’s guild, etc. If interested, please look me up on Bnet (BattleOoze#1158234) and we’ll talk. Best of luck to you in your search!

Well hello there Arasynia! Allow me to introduce myself. I am Wolfestyle and I am the GM and RL of the guild “No Fun”. Im not sure what days and times you are use to playing bur, we are more of a late night guild. The guild has been together now for almost 5 years due to the community we have built in the guild. If this sounds like something you might be interested in I will drop you our guild info.

[A]”No Fun” 10/10H SoD US-Proudmoore recruiting members to strengthen our raid team for current raid tier and 9.2.

We are a low drama adult guild with a nice atmosphere and helpful members. We have been around for over 4 years and are into our 12th tier as a guild and plan to be around for a lot longer. The guild has achieved AOTC each tier with some mythic kills to boot.

Are members enjoy raiding, torghast, running mythic +, events, transmog runs, achieve runs, and a few even like arena and bg’s

Raid times Thurs/Fri 10pm-1am PST

For more info contact

BT Armageddon#1703 Toon name Wolfestyle

Discord Armageddon#2397

Talk to you soon.

Greetings!

We have quite a few couples in our guild. The GM is my husband. Check us out:

WARCRAFT is a highly active Alliance raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

Guild established in March of 2015 and has achieved every AOTC since Highmaul.

Highest need: Tank, DPS (mage, lock), Healer with DPS OS

Current progression: 9/10H, 1/10M

Core spots available. We are looking for reliable and exceptional players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30p-11:30p EST
Thursday 8:30p-11:30p EST

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. *We try to provide flasks, pots, gems, and enchants though guild members. If you need something, just ask!

We expect that raiders put gear up for roll if they do not need the item. We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

The atmosphere:

We are primarily a raiding guild offering a highly active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :slight_smile:

“Special snowflake” accommodations not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes “triggers” or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET:
Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord:
zoobee#8147

This was posted about 11 days ago so you have probably found something by now, but will drop our spam below just in case. If you wish to talk more please feel free to message me on discord or battlenet:

Has your guild recently disbanded or quit raiding? Come check us out, we have consistently raided for 16 years and have a tight-knit group of long term players who play to have fun and to successfully progress through raids at our own pace.

Are you introverted, extroverted, or a bit quirky? Are you a grandpa, a first time parent, or have 500 cats? Do you tell lots of dad jokes? You may find your home here.

If you have weekends free and want to have fun with others from the comfort of your computer chair, come join us. Here is our spam:

OUR SPAM:

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh that has been around and consistently raiding since Vanilla (16 + Years). We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 30 with, jobs, families, and adult responsibilities. We are careful with recruiting so no one gets lost in the crowd and everyone has a raid spot.

RAIDING:

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed but not at the expense of fun or sanity. We are currently:

6/10 H
10/10 N
1/10 M (with community)

We make a push for Heroic each expansion and sometimes dip a toe into a Mythic boss or two when we have the roster.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) and every other Saturday with plenty of opportunities for Mythic + throughout the week.

CASUAL/SOCIAL PLAYERS:

Are you a casual player tired of bouncing from one disbanded guild to the next? We have room for you. We have been hanging out and active on the Khadgar server (now includes Alleria/Exodar/Medivh) since Vanilla. While we are primarily a raiding guild we do have social players who do not raid. As social introverts we appreciate the chit chat and social elements you bring to our lives outside of raiding. We also frequently have people running achievements, transmogs, and M+ throughout the week.

EXTRA SOCIAL:

Are you extra social? Do you love to pug and meet new people? Do you know how to coax us introverts out of our shells without overdoing it? We may eventually have a recruitment/social officer position available to the right person.

WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for Shadowlands and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for a Raid Tank/DPS hybrid and/or Death Knight to round out our raid team.

We are consistently raiding, but working to get our raid group back up to 14-20 people after losing some to New World and Diablo. In the mean time we are using our community channel to fill raids.

If you have made it past the novella, please consider us if you are looking for a fun and friendly environment with an established, long term guild that doesn’t tolerate drama. Or if you are looking for a raid experience filled with silliness and dad jokes.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home.

Battlenet: Daveta#1154
Discord: Daveta#5455

Hello there Ameliabh, I would love to chat with the two of you if you are still looking for a new home. Please feel free to add my discord: Sinafay#3443 or btag: Kitsune#1784 and we can see if we might be a good fit for you guys.