2 Time Realm First Title Holder Looking for Heroic/Mythic Progression

5 max level toons, 4 alliance, 1 horde, highest ilvl 358. Gear comes easy, skill takes time and experience, and I have 14 years of it. Realm First Algalon and Yogg 0 from WOTLK, looking to return to competitive raiding. Feel free to add me and PM in game, trials available evenings EST.

Backlash - Area-52 Horde - We are a brand new guild recruiting players who have played at a top tier level to push content. We are a group of proven players who want to push mythic raiding on a 3 day schedule.

About Us: We will begin raiding in 8.1 together as a guild on a 3 night schedule. Tues/Wed/Sunday from 10pm-1am EST. We expect our raiders to have experience and know what it takes to be a progression group.

What We Are Looking for: We are currently recruiting DPS

DPS -
Aff/Destro Lock
Frost/Fire Mage
BM Hunter
Frost/UH DK
Fury/Arms Warrior
Havoc DH

These are just preferences, and we strongly encourage ALL exceptional players regardless of class to reach out to us!

If this sounds like the guild for you, please add one of us to real-id so we can get the ball rolling.

Doob (Co-GM) - Roman#12204
Celexe (Co-GM) - hecktic119#1454
Lazyplague (Main Tank) - lazytitan#1824

Depending on what you’re willing to main with us, we’re willing to talk with you.

< Range Five > [H] Zul’jin - 4/8M, is looking for exceptional raiders to continue our Mythic Progression!

~

< Range Five > provides a great raid atmosphere that values performance and teamwork so that we can have steady progression towards Cutting Edge. We are laid back during farm and trash, but are serious for progression.

Raid times:

Friday 9PM -12PM EST
Saturday 9PM - 12PM EST

Recruitment Needs:
These are listed in order of priority from high to low.
Tank: Closed - Low Priority
Melee: Rogues, Death Knights
Ranged: Mage, Boomkin, Shaman, Warlock, Hunter
Healer: Paladin, Priest, Shaman

Regardless of whether or not your class is listed above we are always welcoming of exceptional players!

What we expect:

• Reliability. We expect you to show up on time and be prepared for raid.
  • Commitment towards the guild and progression.
  • Understand that we want to down bosses and have fun doing it. There may be some friendly banter, but it is all good fun.

Contact Info:
Feel free to contact any of our officers below.

• LonewolfmcQ#1468
  • Jekkle#1328
  • Cross#12398
  • Phobia#1707

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 7/8M, 8/8H Uldir, 8/8N Uldir, 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge guild]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 holy paladin or 1 disc+holy priest healer or 1 resto druid , 1 ranged dps. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic uldir in a timely competitive fashion [in progress] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst for farm bosses.
[Mythic] Sat/Sun main mythic progression days 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic uldir for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

What characters do you have exactly? I don’t have a lot of openings but maybe we can be considered.

I manage these rosters if you may find yourself looking off realm. I also run the recruitment discord with 7000+ people. https://discord.gg/vN2sWsB I can probably recruit outside of the wants, but apply and I can talk it over with raid leaders to verify. ALWAYS CONSIDERING EXCEPTIONAL RAIDERS.

Astral on Turalyon: 8/8M CE (US 121 WCL), 11/11M CE
Tues/Wed/Thurs 9pm-12am EST

• Needs: 1 Restoration Shaman, 1 Warlock, 1 DPS DK w/Tank OS & 1 Warrior.
    Application: https://www.astralguild.com/forums/app/
    Developers of Astral Keys Addon https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/astral-keys

Basic Guild on Mal’Ganis: 7/8M (6% G’huun), 11/11M CE
Tues/Wed/Thurs 9pm-12am PST (12am-3am EST)

• Needs: None.
    Application: https://goo.gl/r9gbJD

Impetus on Turalyon: 6/8M (60% Mythrax), 11/11M CE (I just picked this roster up, reworking it atm)
Tues/Thurs 9pm-12am EST

Application: http://bit.ly/impetusapplication

Legend on Turalyon (Weekday): 8/8M CE (US 121 WCL), 11/11M CE
Tues/Wed 9:30pm-12:30am EST

Application: https://goo.gl/PGqh9r

Legend on Turalyon (Weekend): 7/8M (% G’huun), 11/11M CE
Sat/Sun 9pm-12am EST

• Needs: 1 Spriest w/Disc OS, 1 Boomkin w/Resto OS, 1 Elemental Shaman w/Resto OS & 1 Warlock.
    Application: https://goo.gl/PGqh9r

Warsong on Turalyon: 5/8M (41% Zul) (I just picked this roster up, reworking it atm)
Saturday & Sunday 1pm-4pm EST

• Needs: 1 Elemental Shaman and 1 Shadow Priest.
    Application: https://warsong-turalyon.wixsite.com/guild/application
    HEROIC TRYOUTS FRI @ 8PM EST. Add Pandatoons#1346

Synthesis on Turalyon (Weekday): 8/8M CE (US 58 WCL), 11/11M CE US 48 WCL)
Mon-Thurs 10pm-1am EST

Application: https://goo.gl/forms/OIUuueeL75EtaFT43

Synthesis on Turalyon (Weekend): 8/8M CE (US 172 WP), 11/11M CE
Fri/Sat 10pm-1am EST

Application: https://goo.gl/forms/OIUuueeL75EtaFT43

We also sell Mythic G’huun for 3mill, full clear Mythic Uldir for 6 mill gold.

If you have questions, feel free to contact me: Sieara#1968 (btag) or Sieara#6473 (discord, easiest way to find me). I have a very organized roster overview as well if you have questions or concerns about the roster, how large, etc. The rosters are here: https://goo.gl/87ncRt

Hey there!
Extenze (A-Sargeras) Is a group of laid-back, fun having ppl that push mythic content. Last tier we finished 9/11M and are currently 2/8M, 8/8H. Right now, we are looking for more to help round out our mythic roster for next tier. The BFA fall off is real, and we want to get beck to where we were in ABT. We raid Tues/Wed 9-12EST, and I think you could be a good fit.
When we aren’t raiding, we are either pushing keys or messing around as a group. RBG’s is something we just started, and it’s a lot of fun. It’s nothing too serious, we just mess around in some PvP content and laugh in discord. Other times we do alt Uldir runs, or legacy raid runs for xmog or achievements.

Overall, we have a strong focus on our community. Everyone here enjoys the company of each other. Mythic raiding is what we find fun to do, and we want to find more fun people to do it with.

I’d love to talk with you further about who we are and what we do! Add me on bnet (joeJ03#11660) if you are interested to learn more!
Hope to talk to you soon!

Thank you all, I have found a new home, I appreciate all of your responses and wish you the best of luck with recruitment.

Hey Elythyndris,

Going to leave some info below. It’s a bit of a unique situation since we recently moved to WoW. Many of us have prior experience and have been together as a guild 5+ years.
We specifically need a DH DPS!

TKx is a long time guild that recently moved to WoW (a month ago), because the game we have played the past 5 years has become neglected and stale. We have been one of the top guilds for years and just didn’t have much competition anymore…so we decided to try WoW since many of us have prior experience but haven’t played it together as a guild before. We have quickly geared and progressed, currently working on heroic and aiming toward mythic progression ASAP.

Our goal is to progress mythic raid content, and next tier our goal is to be one of the top 2-day progression guilds in the US. We are a very determined group of individuals. We like to have fun, but expect to get progression done efficiently. Our mindset for improvement and learning is definitely hardcore; we expect our members to constantly strive to do something better: all the time, everytime.

Raid times are Fri, Sat @ 9:30pm US-PST. Raid lasts 4 hours.

Server: US-Lightbringer

Requirements:

• age 18+
  • a good attitude
  • being open to individual constructive criticism
  • a working microphone (that you will be required to use)
  • good communication skills
  • always looking for ways to improve your gameplay
  • consistent attendance

TKx requires a vocal interview over Discord before we invite anyone to join us. This is something we do with every potential recruit before we extend an invite. This is to ensure our membership expectations are clearly communicated and understood, before we invite you.

If you are interested or have questions, please contact BTag: mitsuru#1890

Best of luck in your search!

Are you still looking?

6/8M 1337 Mal’Ganis Horde Mythrax 20%

Currently recruiting for Tides Of Vengeance. We’re looking to fill out our roster and finish CE before the next raid drops and we make our push to finish in the top 100 US in the Battle for Dazar’Alor.

Raid Times:

Tuesday - 8:30PM-12:00AM EST
Wednesday - 8:30PM-12:00AM EST

2 days a week. 7 hours a week. That’s it. All progression and farm we do will be done within the raid schedule. With the next tier coming, another hour MAY or MAY NOT be added to raid for pushing top end kills.

Any other organized activities will be 100% optional.

Recruitment:

We are currently looking for the following:
1 Tank: Demon Hunter, Blood Death Knight, Prot Paladin, or Brewmaster Monk.
1-2 Healers: Resto Shaman, Holy Paladin, Holy Priest
2 Ranged DPS: Hunter, Spriest
1 Melee DPS: Ret Paladin
ANY AND ALL SOLID DPS WHO THINK THEY WILL OUTPERFORM A CURRENT RAIDER.

Get in touch

Discord: The Pachyderm#6698
Btag: Pachyderm#1286
Kameron#1822

We are alliance on sitting at 4/8M, we also have members who were realm first back in WOTLK including our raid leader. We raid twice a week T/W 8:30-11:30 EST

irst, Thank you for looking at our posting! If you have questions, Please contact me directly Frozenwing#1670 on Bnet… or frozenwing#0516 on Discord.

We also have a discord setup specifically for our recruitment needs… just hop in and start chatting with one of my officers…

discord. gg/ERCp73w (just add the https:// to the beginning-needed to do this way for posting) link never expires

UPDATE Looking for 1 tank / DPS / 1 healer (resto sham would be nice but not required)

We are currently recruiting for Uldir. We have had a good run in legion. and for the past 13+ years. Please read the whole thing and contact me with any questions you may have. I have tried to make the post as Direct as possible.

About Us

We are of Durotan/Ysera [8/8H]. {2/8M} The guild has been around since Vanilla and was the result of a merging in the two top guilds on the server. With no plans to go anywhere. We are mostly former hardcore raiders that simply cannot raid 4-5 nights a week anymore due to Family / Career / etc… So we decided to raid on the weekends. And have been ever since MoP.

What we expect from our raiders.

Supplies:

Guild will provide Cauldrons / Vantus / Food and anything else needed for an encounter… Raiders are expected to have a backup supply in case needed. We do not supply Augment runes currently.

Attendance: We need dedicated raiders who can make 80-90% or more of our raid times. We only raid 6 hours per week over 2 days, we expect our raiders to be able to commit to those times. We understand real life happens though.

Communication: Ability to listen to and use voice communications if necessary. We use Discord for all raids. And in between raids to communicate what is going on / raid strategies for upcoming bosses / current bosses and communicating if something is coming up this weekend or will come up on raid night to where you will not be here. (discord has mobile so we should always be able to let our team know if we’re late / out)

Add-ons: Download the add-on We expect all raiders to posses and use Big Wigs or Deadly Boss Mods or the like. As well as WeakAuras. And Angry Assignments.

Raid Times (All Times Are Eastern)

Tuesday (optional): 8PM until about 10PM (heroic / farm content only) [Normal / heroic when applicable]
Friday (progression): 7:45PM until 11PM
Saturday (progression): 7:45PM until 11PM

Recruitment Needs

I am looking for Mostly DPS… 1 healer (monk) / 1 tank opening. (Dk / Monk / Druid) DPS: WARRIOR / WW MONK!

However, Right now I am considering all classes and Roles as we progress through Uldir. We are simply looking for like minded people who are above average to exceptional players.
To define “like minded” (We’re not a frat… we’re more of a family. I’m sure we’ve all been the raids where people wanna throw around certain unsavory terms every 2 seconds… yeah. that’s not us.)

Contact Us

Please contact me with any and all questions you may have… you can catch me on my bnet anytime… or on discord at the information im leaving below.

Frozenwing-Durotan (Guild Master) [Frozenwing#1670 - Bnet] or [Frozenwing#0516 - Discord]
Tristaris-Durotan (Officer)

Applications / Contact :Worldofchimera.com (This website has since been abandoned after discord became a thing. We keep it simply for the sake of our old application process or another means of contacting us should the two above not workout.)

Thank you, Looking forward to hearing from you.