2 Skilled vets(1 tank and 1 dps) LF Raiding guild

Hello. My friend and I are looking for a raiding guild that raids some time between 7 est - 11 twice a week ideally.

I will be playing a warrior tank and he will be playing a hunter.

Hey Cackus, Riptore here, Team Lead of Dunamas. We would love to have you a apart of our team. We raid until 12am EST however. Check out the thread and let me know if you are interested. You can find me on our discord. Info there in. Thanks.Delete Please

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/alliance-est-brave-pve-realm-mankrik-tues-wed-thurs-semi-casual/

Still have 1 spot for a tank.

Hey Cackus,

We actually need a dedicated tank within the guild. We have 75+ active members but no one cemented into that MT spot. Raids are Tues/Wed 7-10:30pm EST

Check out the post below and add me on discord if you’re interested!

Hey, im running a guild on herod and we are raiding m w f from 8 to 11 cst, right around ur timeframe. Let me know if ur interested here or on discord.
Magedaddy#4559

We have OT spots open along with dps! Id like to talk with you on discord and get a feel if we are a good fit for you.

Laissez-faire: a policy or attitude of letting things take their own course, without interfering. Originating from France meaning ‘Allow to do’.
We take a stance on letting you play your character how you want, and allowing you to succeed or fail at it.

Tuesday 6:30PM - 9:30PM CST
Thursday 6:30PM - 9:30PM CST
Jambii#3706

Hi there! We are an older group guild 30+ on Pagle Horde and will be raiding 8-11pm twice a week probably Tuesday and Thursday. I am looking for an OT if you are interested!

We will have room for 1-2 more tanks and plenty of dps spots to fill.

Hello,

I’m the GM of Vision and we’re currently looking for both raiders and casuals. We plan to raid Tu/We 7:00pm EST - 10:00pm EST. I’ve include our guild recruitment post below. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Discord link (remove the space) - https:// discord.gg/83T93pe

Btag - Wes#12170, CLOUDED#1644, Hypnotiq#11432

Discord - Wes#6205, Aeson#8055, Hypn0tical#6969

We raid 2 nights a week 8pm est - 11pm est, give us a look and hit us up anytime. Looking for an off tank and DPs always welcome

Hey friends! Zenith will be Horde-side on Herod (PvP-EST), but still able to take a couple more. We’ll be raiding 8pm-11pm EST on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, and looking to see what works for schedules for PvP beyond that.

Would love to talk to you more to see if we’d be a good match. Hit me up if you’re interested!

Discord (preferred): DJ#7415
Btag: DJRay87#1487

Hope to hear from you, and good luck in your search!

Voluntary Manslaughter is currently 25 ex members of our original guild that focused mainly only pvp but raided often and went halfway through AQ40 with
full clear of ZG/MC/AQ20/BWL. Several of us have further raiding experience with other guilds. Some still play WOW BOA or on private servers. We are a pvp focused
raiding guild that is going to take our time to pvp while leveling
and not rush to 60.

There are minimal expectations for members currently. We have open spots for dps/healers/tanks of all classes. You only need to listen to raid leaders and pvp leaders.
Some bosses have multiple strats that are used so just listen to what is said to do.

We do plan on raiding weekly once enough are 60, and while we have no decided on days for raids, they may fluxuate based on attendance but the start
times will be 6 and 7pm EST.

Jackflash#1329 on bnet

7-11EST twice a week, we fit that schedule: [A] <Unity> | Pagle | Semi-Hardcore | Tu/Th +Sun 8-10PM EST

We’re a semi-hardcore raiding guild on Pagle that could always use another Warrior Tank and Hunter :+1:

Hello!

Feel free to check us out on Herod (PvP)
We are a new guild, but we have experience just as you do. Good luck finding a guild, friends!