2 semi casuals LF M+ Guild

As topic says. My friend and I are coming back to WoW with our primary focus being M+ dungeons. We’re just looking for a new place to call home and run with some likeminded players.

Hi my Boomguy =D

Give us a look. We focus on AotC and M+, with some fun dabbling in mythic raiding. Let one of us know if you’re interested! GL in your search!

Pantheon is a Heroic only with some Mythic raiding when there is time type of guild. Currently, 9/9n and 5/9h. We want to make sure raids are enjoyed, but not the mythic push stress that some endure. We all have a life, and are not basement dwellers!! Progression is KEY. Warning if you are the type who gets offended easy we are not for you :slight_smile: Rude, Crude, and Saucy!!

We have been around since Legion so we have a solid bunch of folks. We just need more to the roster. WoW lovers unite!!

Raid times: TUE/WED/Thrus 10:30pm EST - 1:00am EST.

When we are not raiding you can typically find us running Mythic + at the max that can be done for the weekly.

Type of raiders needed: People who enjoy raiding and are consistent raiders. People who know your class inside and out, and who can multi Role in specs. Folks who love wow, and enjoy having fun and not being so serious all the time. We still get it done, but have fun doing it!

NEEDS:
Melee: DK
Ranged: Boomkins, Mages, BM Hunters, Ele Shammies, basically any ranged.
Healers: Holy Pally and Resto Druid

We don’t mind people coming back to the game or people trying to get gear. Just people who will listen, do mechanics, and can do their jobs.

Message us in game on our Battletag:
Rycon#1217,GlitzyChick#1341
or
Discord: Rycon#8818, Noraina#3426

Hey there, we’re a heroic progression guild who would be interested in getting into mythic raiding when we get enough raiders. If you have any interest in semi-hardcore casual raiding. Several of us really enjoy doing M+'s as well.

CD is currently looking for semi-hardcore raiders. We are raiding Wednesdays and Sundays 8:15 PM - 11PM EDT server time on Area-52. We just relocated here from Eonar/Velen(dead server) in an effort to recruit to finish heroic and push into mythic raiding. We are currently 4/9 h with some members being 9/9h and 1/9m.

We pride ourselves on having a little bit of class and being fairly inclusive. Back in Vanilla/TBC/WotLK days, we were a top progression guild, and our core is fairly intact. Expect smooth, focused runs with experienced raiders and no drama.

We currently are looking for good players of almost any class; particularly hybrid classes who can heal and/or DPS off spec. We use and require Discord for communication during raids, the ability to speak isn’t required, just need to be there to listen.

Hit up Slowthar(Cretia#11550), Daishii(lokiashaman#1399) or Moruba/Andoras(Dolgare#1940) for more info and to do some runs and get to know us.

Hello there sir or maam

Are you interested in joining a multi gaming community that plays more then World of Warcraft? Offers much more then just come on and PvE or PvP types of gaming? Looking for lots of different members over lots of different games?

Well come and check out Evolved Gaming

In the World of Warcraft Horde side of things on Area 52 we can offer

Leveling, Questing and Dungeons
Lots of members are always making new toons and leveling through questing and dungeons. Some times thats all they do and thats perfect. We want Evolved to be a place where you come and play with lots of different types of WoW players.

Mythic Plus
Looking to challenge your self with some higher end Dungeons through the mythic plus system. We have lots of great people that do this all the time… Getting plus 10 keys for our members through out the week. Also always willing to help out and teach you the ins and outs of a dungeons. All you have to do is ask

Raiding
Wednesday and Thrusday from 8:30pm - 10:30pm EST

Always looking for Tanks and Healers with Offspec. As well as any DPS class!!

Need More Info
Feel free and message our XO if you have any questions at Discord - Nystera#3611. You can also do a /who Evolved Gaming and whisper any member to talk to an officer.

You can also check out evolvedgaming .org for more information!!!

We also have a Alliance sister guild on Proudmoore, Elder Scrolls Online, FFXIV, Atlas, and various other shooter games such as Apex Legends, Anthem, Overwatch and more! If you enjoy playing different games and staying with the same community, Evolved might be the perfect home for you!!

Take a look at our recruitment thread

Our team is looking for individuals who want to join a team focused on clearing through heroic content. We will push into Mythic if the tier and attendance allow but our focus is AOTC and heroic farm every tier. We are currently 7/9 H 9/9 N

We have an active core who enjoy a variety of things such as M+, gearing alts, some PVP, and other Blizzard games. We have 7-9 people extremely focused on M+.

We raid 11:30 PM - 2:30 AM EST (Server Time) Tuesday and Thursday. We are looking for all solid players outside tanks.

I can be reached through my battle tag DDmagebags#1144 and our GM can be reached at Riptide#1690.

I look forward to hearing from you and please, if you have any questions, let me know and I will help in every way possible! Cheers!