2 Returning DPS Players Looking for Casual/Social Guild Running Heroic Raiding and Mythic+

Hey, a friend and I are looking for a new guild doing heroic raiding on any of these days Mon/Tues/Weds. We both typically play DPS and I main Enh Shaman but I’m an altoholic so I’ll play any DPS class really. Currently on Sargeras but willing to start leveling up a new toon on a different realm for a guild with the right schedule. I’ve completed Heroic Battle of Dazar’Alor and Heroic Castle Nathria and had made progress through both in Mythic. Fell off WoW really hard in SL, I was just not a fan of that expansion, I enjoyed Dragonflight a lot just didn’t have enough friends playing to really sink my teeth into end game content. Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you guys! :slight_smile:

Good day Caspia

We are a Semi-hardcore minded guild (3/9M and AOTC ATSC and 3/8M and AOTC VoI) looking to get some additional people for 10.2 Mythic boss pushes and AOTC. We raid Tuesday and Wednesday from 7:45PM to 10:15PM (Central Time).

If this interests you, please contact me in BNET Jacx#1410 or our recruitment officer Soseji#1101. You can also reach me on discord search Jacx#2337.

hello! We are Magical on Area 52. We are currently gearing up for 10.2 and opening our roster to new players. Right now our main team runs mythic ( we are 4/9 mythic) but we do an alt run once a week and will be doing heoric at the start of 10.2. we are a friendly guild who is active on discord. our raid times are 10pm-1amest wed/thurs but our heroic runs are usually tuesday nights until 10.2 around the same time. message marloe on discord if you would like to chat!

Hey! Keystone Raiders is a brand new guild prepping for Normal/Heroic raiding and M+ in 10.2. We’ll raid one night a week (W 6-9 PT) and will have M+ teams throughout the week.

1 Like

Typical guild spam below. We are on Sargeras. If interested in knowing more please reach us through Discord, names listed below.

[A][NA][Sargeras] 9/9H AtSC, AOTC guild is currently recruiting for S3 progression Raid team. Our goals are AOTC each season, and then dip into Mythic raid. Raid Times: 6:30pm - 9:30 pm CST Wed/Sun. We also run Mythic+ keys nightly. Smaller guild of high quality people/players.

High priority Raid recruitment for Enhancement Shaman, Havoc Demon Hunter, Warlock, but all are welcome to inquire. Logs are highly appreciated for Raid team consideration as slots are also based on performance and attendance. Mythic+ all are welcome to inquire.

Contact an Officer through Discord Gregg17540#6381 , Rune.dk, Goomb, & Sedit if you would like to know more!

Hi Caspia,

We might be the right guild for you

Join us as Clan Seppuku turned 17 this year on Dalaran. We are a World 2st™ AotC inclusive social horde cross faction guild.

We are recruiting social members, peeps who are interested in doing AotC, M+, and having fun along the way.

Social activities include, raffles, lotteries, TONK WARS, Hide n seek, Drunk darts, Scavenger Hunts, and more

Every Monday we do Mythics, raid toons that have not completed 1 for the week are at the top of the list. Those people become helpers for those who still need at least 1 for the week. Keys are also done sporadically during the week as we have the right group comps

3 Raid teams

Team 1 - Negative Douchebags
Tues 8pm-10pm + Sun 8pm-10pm EST
Looking for Augment Evokers, healers, and 1 dps

Team 2 Pet’s Pets
Wed+Thurs 10pm-12am EST
Looking for Augment Evokers and dps

Team 3 - The Revengers
Fri+Sat 9pm-11pm EST
Looking for Augment Evokers, heals, multiple dps, Windwalkers, and Warlocks in particular

Requirements
1- Be Awesome
2- Have Fun
3- Be open to criticism

Be ready for THE BIG QUESTIONS upon accepting guild membership

Contact
Btag - Wraist#1129
Discord - Wraist#5218

Quickest response will be through discord as this can be checked almost anywhere almost anytime.

Lok 'tar

Hey I would love to chat with you reguarding the guild I am part of. Please hit me up on discord at Bigkef#8664. We are an aotc guild that i think you would like

See below for a few details. Much more to give if you want to talk in discord. Im interested in having a conversation if you want to message me. Discord name - cadberry3

Caspia,

I think our guild would be a great fit for you and your friend. We’re currently recruiting some dps and a healer for our aotc raid team.

Guild & Server: Area 52 - US

Raid Times/Days: Tues/Wed 8-11pm EST (2 Raid Days)

Current Progression: 9/9H Aberrus (AOTC focused Guild)

Recruitment Contacts: Discord - Stevie Jay#0326

About: Extremity Gaming is a small group of friends who’ve been playing WoW together for several years. Our main goal each tier is to achieve AOTC and push mythic+ keys on off nights. Our core group has previous knowledge of mythic raiding this expansion and last.

Requirements: Know your class(s)/spec(s). Have a Good Attitude. Be open to Criticism and Feedback from officers. 80% raid attendance.

Needs: We’re currently recruiting DPS and a healer to expand from 2/2/6 to 2/3/9.

1 Like

Heya Caspia,
Not sure on the times you’re looking for but we’re active after 7pm Pacific. We raid 2 days a week and run plenty of M+ on the side. Looking for a few more DPS of any variety to round out the team. Good luck in your search! Spam below.

Guild: Lusts For Trash - Horde US-Bleeding Hollow
VoI- 8/8N 8/8H
Aberrus- 9/9N 9/9H
Raid Times: Tues/Weds 10pm-12am CST
Goal: AOTC

We are a casual AOTC guild that tends to be active after 10pm EST, when our RL obligations are fulfilled. We are casual in the sense that we want to see content but are not looking to world first or cutting edge every raid that comes out. We plan to dip our toes into Mythic content after achieving AOTC in 10.2. Looking for a couple solid dps to come die with us this tier.

We do run a plethora of keys when we are not raiding. So if you are interested in KSM/KSH, that is something that is achievable here. Not interested in raid loggers

Openings:
Tank: 1 any flavor
Melee Dps- Warrior, DH, Enh Shaman
Ranged Dps: Hunter, Lock, Evoker
Even if your class is not listed, please reach out if you would like to see if we could possibly be a good fit for you.

Contacts:
Discord: Kungfubanana#7678 (Me)
Discord: Icristhus#6754
Btag: Kungfubanana#1420
Btag: Icristhus#1625