2 ranged lf weekend AotC+ guild

Hello, 233 ele shaman (can play all specs) and 220 beast hunter looking for a weekend AotC+ guild. We have no experience this tier, but both have solid experience in previous tiers. We are only looking for weekends at this time and have a very strong inclination towards Alliance, but anything is possible. We are pretty flexible on raid times as long as it’s after 9 AM pacific and starts before like 7 pacific. We will come prepared with proper enchants, gems, know the strats ect. We also like m+! Send us a message if it sounds like we would be a good fit, thanks for reading!

Hi there Mercem!

If you’re interested in joining the dark side, [The Numpty Brigade] is a relatively new Horde guild on Illidan looking for more!

We’re run by a couple of mythic raiders who had enough of guild-hopping and decided to go for something more casual and less stress. We aim to be a AoTC-focused guild and our goal is to form a group to get AoTC with before 9.2 hits!

Our raid times are 7:30-10:30PM CST on Friday/Saturday. While we’re waiting to form a full raid team, we’re spamming keys and running normal raid to help the newer players in our team learn mechanics and gear up.

If you’re interested, feel free to message Ackleholic#3313 on discord or Kreg#2602 (discord)/Kreg#11527 (bnet)

Ah, my bad we need Sat/sun specifically

Hi Mercem! Take a look at Weekenders! We have a FridayFunRaid (alts/new raiders) at 8p EST and raid Sat/Sun 130-4p EST. We do weekday M+ during the week (M/W/Th 8p EST) and provide an active Community too so you don’t have to server xfer if you don’t want to! All guild activities are posted and available to Community members. Of course we want you as a guildie but it’s nice to keep your old friends and guild sometimes, right? :slight_smile: We are currently 9/10 H SoD, actively working on downing Sylvanas as well as working on Mythic Tarra (19%)! We can help you get geared and join us on progression. Check us out!

Community link: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/wPZV4A3fg3a?region=US&faction=Alliance

I look forward to hearing from you!

Hi! Thanks for reaching out, this seems promising I’ll talk to my cousin (the other player) and get back to you

Nice! Thank you!