2 range dps LF mythic raiding guilds that raids 9:30 est - 12:30 est OR 10est - 1est

Me and my friend are looking for mythic raiding guild. Last time i raided seriously with my lock was back in legion. Me and my friend stopped after 1 month in 8.0 and just got back for 8.3 and played casually. We would like to go back to mythic raiding. We can raid any day but can only start at 930pm or 10 pm ST.

I plan to play Warlock/Mage/Priest depending on what the guild need. My friend would prefer to main a Hunter and have rogue/boomie alts (can interchange mains). we both have mythic raiding exp. I did raid Nyalotha with my DH and got to 5/12 before i stopped again and took a break for SL.

Can also go as early as 930pm est. bumping!

Hello, our guild is looking to get AOTC and than work on progressing through mythic raiding content in SL. Our raid times are Wednesday/Friday at 10pm EST (server time). We are looking for a solid warlock, and have a lot of room for a hunter as well, only 2 mail wearers in our raid atm. If this sounds appealing to you, add my battletag and I will give you a lot more information about our guild. Thank you for your consideration
(Dethly#11897)

Bump, we are still looking for Mythic Raiding guild with times between 9:30pm EST to 1am EST.

Hey Nellzyer,

maybe you can find a home with us if you want to check us out. You can reach out to me in Disc if you like

1 Like

Hey there! Sounds like Bruhalla might be the place for you guys! We are a casual laid back guild who love to push content while having fun and being efficient! We are planning on trying to focus on AOTC achievs in SL as well as push mythic and heroics! The Bruhalla community has been around for over 5 years and we just moved our guild/community over to stormrage!

If you are interested at all or want information Add me in discord Thordin#7442
Bnet PixelBeard#11685

About
(3/12M) is an AOTC guild on Stormrage US, comprised of friendly, fun and mature people. We are looking for committed players with a sense of humor to build up our raiding team and community for Shadowlands!

We want our raiders to feel comfortable. Our vision is not for this game to feel like a full-time job, and we will never ask our raiders to treat WoW this way. We raid 2 nights per week, leaving plenty of time for our members to pursue outside interests.

If you are looking for a home where you can play with your guildies on a frequent basis, than our guild is the one for you. We pride ourselves in working together as a guild. Our community is always active, and you will be helped with whatever you need done!

Recruiting Needs

We are always looking for exceptional players to add to our raiding team. We are currently in need of a couple DPS (melee and ranged) in order to round out our team, and create a group that is strong enough to progress through Mythic content.

Raid Schedule
Wednesday 10:00pm - 1:00am EST (server time)
Friday 10:00pm - 1:00am EST (server time)

Loot System
We use RCLootCouncil to distribute our loot. The factors that go into the council’s loot decisions include but are not limited to raid performance, attendance, previous loot received and significance of upgrade.

Requirements

1. 18+ years old.
  2. Discord required (mic preferred, not required).
  3. Knowledge of boss fights BEFORE coming into the raid. We ask raiders to watch the videos of boss mechanics beforehand, and strategies will be discussed via Discord.
  4. Come prepared to raid with potions, flasks, food, etc.
  5. The desire to work as a team.

How to Join

• If you wish to get contact with someone before joining, or have any questions, feel free to message me over Discord: (Runec#7218)