2 range dps LF for mythic raiding guilds for SL that raids starting 9pm CST

Me and my friend just moved to Illidan since he is on CST timezone and wanted to try horde. We both have Mythic raiding experience and would like to try and get CE for SL. I’m playing mage and he will most likely play hunter or spriest.

We can only raid starting at 9CST (any day) though and it’s been hard trying to find a guild with that raid schedule.

bump for shadowlands!

Hey there Blindmafaka, we are in need of range dps for our team. We are building a team with the focus of CE. We start an hour before your times though, wasn’t sure if the 9pm is rock solid or if there is play in it. But figured id shoot my shot, I’ll link our recruitment post below.

Thanks for responding! Unfortunately, 8cst is too early. Earliest my friend can start is 8:30CST.

Just to let you know 8:30 CST is ok it takes about an hour to gather everyone and get them all calmed and focused anyways :slight_smile:

heres our link sorry forgot to add it lol

Sorry! we prefer a consistent 830 or 9 ST start time. Bumping

Hey Blindmafaka and Xyloc, welcome to Illidan! I’d love to chat with you guys about our guild, Unbound Devastation.

We’ve been raiding together since WoTLK, many of us original, some of us newcomers. We are tight-knit, everyone knows each others name’s (or occasionally a nickname is bestowed upon you). Our main goal is to kill bosses with the most minimal grind possible.

We do 2 progression raid days a week. Tuesdays and Thursdays at 9pm CST. We’re aiming for CE in SL and just need a couple more sick players to get there.

Feel free to send me a message on discord if you want to chat. Nammflow#6954

I would love to chat with both of you! Add me!

(Zenmetsu)
We are formed by a group of veteran players that have known each other for years. Our core leadership has top US 30-100 experience. We also have a few people who have pushed 12/12M this tier. We are a laid back group but know when it is time to get serious and push content. We raid a relatively light schedule compared to other guilds at our rank and want to be efficient and effective with our time.
With many of us having experience in higher end raiding the target for the guild is to progress in the US 100-200 range. As a result, we are taking our time with recruitment in order to meet these goals.

Current recruitment needs:
Melee DPS – DK, DH, Rogue, Warrior
Ranged DPS – Warlock, Hunter, Boomkin, Shadow Priest, Elemental Shaman
Healer- Disc/Holy Priest, Resto Druid, MW Monk

With a new expansion just around the corner we are flexible to what people are looking to play and are open to changes for Shadowlands.
Raid Times:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday – 11:00-2:00AM EST

If you have any questions or would like additional info please feel free to reach out to either
Kurtis (Recruitment Officer): Burtis#11734 (Btag) Kurtis#2708 (Discord)
Moja (Raid Lead): Moja#11524 (Btag) Saint#0374 (Discord)

I have 3 players also looking for these times, all of us are 10/12M before the attendance boss got us and we stopped caring. We recently swapped from Alliance. 1 is a healer, I play pretty much anything, and the other is looking to play mage or war. Corentin#11822 is my btag if you find anything and need more, or if you care to start something with us. We are 3k IO players as well.

Bumb we are still looking