2 raiders LFG

Added you on discord let’s chat

Hey squirrel, I realize I’m alliance so feel free to hit me up should the horde not offer what you’re looking for.

Beach Justice
Server : Andorhal/Scilla/Ursin/Zuluhed
Faction : Alliance

Current Progression : TEP: 3/8M; BoD 5/9M; LFM to push Mythic prog
Raid Schedule : Tuesday/Thursday 9:00p-12:00 EST
Monday (9:00p-12:00 EST) – Alt Run
Sunday (9:00p-12:00 EST) –RBGS Team/Arenas
Mythic+ Guild Groups run throughout the week

Why the Beach?
First and foremost, we’re not just a guild, we’re family. We’re a current content progression raiding guild focused primarily on clearing content (while having fun) and furthering our progression into Mythic TEP. We consider ourselves serious/casual as we’re a guild of friends/raiders who have come to terms with the fact that we actually have lives outside the game but an addiction to slaying pixels.

What we’re looking for:
Needs: Demon Hunter (dps - High Priority), Mage, Rogue, Druid (dps), Priest (dps), Warrior, Death Knight (dps), Shaman (dps); will consider all competent/mature players
Requirements: Voice Chat: Discord; Addons: DBM, Angry Assignments

If interested contact: Syngent#1846 or Footos#1997

Hey! I will keep this short!
If a 7:30pm CST start time could work for you I’d love to chat! We raid Tues/Wed 8:30pm to 12am EST (7:30pm to 11pm CST). Currently looking for reliable, dedicated team players (Ranged mostly). We are 3/8M and a long standing multi gaming community.

Please add Nox#1368 (bnet) or Nox#3461 (discord) for more info!
Best of luck with your search!

Still looking. Updated times

We could use 2 confident players!

Hey Squirrel! I’d love to talk to you about getting back in the raiding scene in Hubris! I sent you a friend request, take care!

Hey Squirreldr,

Hysteria on Thrall, 4/8M

We are a 2 day raid team founded by prior cutting edge raiders of various experience. Our goal is to achieve cutting edge every tier and have a good time doing it.

We are searching for talented raiders that want to be a part of the team and work hard to sculpt the guild into a strong raiding environment. We are active in m+ and have a heavy focus on having a non toxic, low stress, raid environment.

Current Prog 4/8M
Recruitment needs ATM

Any healer but shaman
1 DPS/Tank 3rd tank role.
1 Rogue
1 lock

After that feel free to app.

Raid Schedule

Tuesday : 8:00pm EST - 11:00pm EST
Thursday : 8:00pm EST - 11:00pm EST

We have optional raid nights on Saturday evenings at the same times.

Find our App on wowprogress. com/guild/us/thrall/Hysteria
We usually respond to apps within a few days.

Btag Syfy#1592
GM btag is Aerivore#1581 - Discord Aerivore#7148
Discord Tanner#4093

EP Prog 8/8H 3/8M Ashvane Sub 20% Killing tonight! (Updated) 9/26/19 Hello!!!
Terped Out Is a progression oriented guild led by Previous Cutting Edge Raiders, currently filling our roster for Eternal Palace, with the goal of pushing Mythic content. Our raiders are experienced, some of whom raided together as early as TBC and WoTLK. We are always open for recruitment. If you would like to check if any positions are available, or would like to submit an application, please use add our Btag.
If you are looking for a relaxed and positive raid environment with a focus to push high-end content then this is the guild for you.

=====Who We Want=====

We expect everyone to understand that 2 nights a week raiding means that you need to bring your A game each and every night. Extensive knowledge of your class(es), a computer that can handle 20-30 man raiding, and the ability to communicate via Discord are needed. All we ask is that you keep 90% attendance and that you communicate via Discord about any late/absent issues beforehand.

Raid Times:

Tuesday: 10:30 - 1:30 AM (EST) OFF NIGHT
Wednesday: 10:30 - 1:30 AM (EST)
Thursday: 10:30 - 1:30 AM (EST)

=====Recruitment Needs=====

Healers :

DPS :

All Exceptional DPS will be considered

Contact Us:

Feel free to contact us if you have more questions:
Discord discord.gg/endGs88

Divinedpala#1802 Guild Master
Orgrain#1860 Officer
Honeycrisp#1965 Money Maker/ Sells keys/Raids FOR GOLD ONLY for those that want the long boy…
Contact us! :slight_smile: Terp out-

Hi Squirrel

Reprieve is a serious guild experienced is 8/8H AOTC. Most of us have ether CE experience in the past and/or present since vanilla. Looking to finish our Mythic raid team with semi-hardcore progression 2-3 nights a week. Current schedule is Tues/Weds Midnight (12am) to 3am EST. Third night may be Thursday based on raid team’s availability. In our off times we run plenty of high keys and alt raid runs.

Mythic Raid Team Recruitment:
DPS:
High: Rogue, Boomkin, Warrior, Ret pally, Frost Mage, Demon Hunter
Medium: Death knight, Warlock, WW Monk, Spriest
(But applicants may be considered based on skill/exp)

Healers - Resto shammy, Priest, Hpally, (But applicants may be considered based on skill/exp)
Tank - Closed (Applicants may be considered based on skill/exp)

Mythic raid team members are held to a high standard of performance. You must be capable of surviving encounters with minimal failure damage and maintain proper DPS/HPS for your class. Anyone falling below tolerated levels (based on logs) or causing wipes may be replaced or removed from the raid team roster.

We welcome all server transfer as we have had a lot.

Recruitment is open to all for social and mythic+ runs.

To discuss more please add:
Verrondris#1940 (Class Lead/ Officer)
Perifery#1135 (Class Lead/ Officer)

We look forward to hearing from you!

Hello Fellow Adventurer,

Do Work [H] on Bleeding Hollow is recruiting.

• Current Guild Progress: 2/8M and 8/8 Heroic AOTC on Farm

• We are mostly 30 year olds with lives, jobs, and kids. We are looking for active players. We have a community of players that enjoy hanging out in discord, running keys with guild members, and working together.

• We raid twice a week, T/TH 8pm-11pm Eastern.

• On off days we run Mythic+ and try and run with as many guildies as we can, lets get those +10s in and push! We recently have dabbled with some +15s in time.

• We use discord as the core of our community. If you are interested in checking us out, please join and say hello.

• We have an active mythic+ community and enjoy pushing the ladder, many of our raiders are above 1k io and are working on all +15s in time.

• We’ve been around since 2009. If you are looking for a community to call home we’d love to have you join us. We have been around for almost 10 years. This is a forever home for a lot of great players, and We understand IRL is more important than WOW, and players take breaks. We don’t take attendance but we do place priority on players who are consistent and reliable. Our goal for Do Work is for it to be a community that players want to stay in, and want to return to after they’ve taken their WoW break.

• We provide Feasts and Cauldrons for raids, and guild repairs. We do expect our raiders to be fully raid geared, battle pots, and extra personal flasks and food.

• We are looking for players who want to try hard, have fun, enjoy the game, and want to delete bosses on difficult content.

Contact me; Btag Musickitty#1111 or discord Azay#1770

Hi there!

First off, thank you for taking the time to read my post. I would appreciate if you can read the whole thing than decide to contact me or not.

My name is Kanielese and i am the GM of Dracarys Productions on Bleeding-Hollow(HORDE).

Back in March/April this year, me and my officers decided to server xfer our main toons to another guild we had been raiding with due to personal life things going on. After a few months of raiding with them and achieving AOTC in BOD and COS with them (also progressed through Normal and some Heroic EP with them) I decided to come back to my guild to try and rebuild up the community i was trying to make in the first place.

Classic came out and by than so have most guild achieved their AOTC/started Mythic raiding.

What the guild is about:
~Fun, Friendly, Engaging community in helping its members
~We are AOTC focused (may decide to dip our feet into mythic runs later)
~We enjoy running Mythic keys and pushing them, so more core members would be better
~ We have our casual nights where we run xmog/mount/achievement stuff
~Alt runs
~We do some PVP (Bg’s, WPVP, etc)

For my core members:
~I expect everyone to understand basic mechanics and do research (We will help people learn them more however)
~Be patient and respectful of other members
~Help throughout the week farm mats (Herbs, Gems, Food items,etc.)
~Be able to take criticism as well as dish it out

For Casual Memebers:
~Be engaging with the guild (Talking in GC, etc.)
~Help farm mats for GB
~Do not be afraid to ask for help
~Help others out

Currently for core Raid team:
TANKS (Would like BM Monk, Guardian druid or Prot Pally/ Open to other ideas though)-Need solid tanks (DPS off spec though)
Healers(NEED ALL)
DPS(NEED ALL)

We currently raid Tuesday/Thursday 8:30-11:30pm EST (with 1 break at 10) But times/Days can be negotiated/will be reconsidered to match core members schedules

Thank you for taking the time to read this post. You may contact me on bnet/discord (I am always available)

Bnet-glidergirl90#1793
Discord-glidergirl#7366

Hey Squirreldr! Here is a little bit more about us!

Current Progression
3/8 Mythic Eternal Palace
8/8 Heroic Eternal Palace AOTC
Raid Schedule
Wednesday 7:00pm - 9:30pm CST (8:00pm - 10:30pm EST)
Friday 7:00pm - 9:30pm CST (8:00pm - 10:30pm EST)
Optional Saturday/Sunday (alt runs, key runs, clean up)

About Us
Koalaty time is not a hardcore guild we focus first on our environment and the ability to play in a healthy exciting way. We encourage everyone to embrace their love for the game and do so as a team to reach our goals together in unity. We are looking for more competent raiders who want to have a great time, in a non toxic environment, looking to down bosses. Our raids are lead by experienced raiders who have done the research to help everyone get to the point we need for success. Please contact us at anytime with questions. Good luck to you all in finding a home for your toons! Best wishes!
Contact List
GM: Battlenet: Landrius#1121 Discord: Landrius#1015

Hey there! If there any way you can start at 8cst (7est)? If so, you guys may be interested in our raid team FART or BTH. Check us out and apply on our site. Hope to hear from you!

Rally (Alliance)

Progression:

ChooChoo Raid Team: 6/8M 8/8H; 9/9M (Cuttingedge)

Break Time Homocide Raid Team: 3/8M 8/8H; 6/9M (BoD)

FART Raid Team: 3/8M 8/8H; 3/9M (BoD)

NACHO Raid Team: 7/8H 8/8N; 9/9H (Heroic Only)

Raid Times:

ChooChoo: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

BTH: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

FART: Thursday 8:30pm - 1130pm EST

NACHO: Tues 8pm-11pm EST

Wednesday: Guild wide open raids 8pm - 10:30pm EST

Fridays: Achievement runs, Jackbox Party Games, M+ races, discord event and contests

Sunday 8:30 - 10:30pm EST Casual/Alt Optional open raids

Monday PvP (Rated BG’s 8:30 - 10:30 pm)

Server:

Dalaran - PvE (US)

About Us:

<Rally> is a guild founded upon the principle that we want to enjoy the people we are playing with. Rather than being a raiding guild that is social, we are a social guild that raids. We use very exclusive recruitment methods to ensure compatibility among members to maintain a cohesive atmosphere at all times.

Our guild is inclusive of all skill and experience levels as well as a variety of end game goals. From the new player who is still leveling to the retired hard core raider who is looking for a challenge on a more forgiving schedule. An experienced player with a buddy brand new to the game. We have an option for just about everyone. Most importantly, we are a community. We are a home. When you want a great group of people to hand with but don’t want to wear pants, RALLY is the answer!

Guild Atmosphere

We have mostly adults here, averaging about 30 in age. We’re still plenty immature at times and we have lots of fun. There’s some dry humor, a meme channel in Discord and hidden bot commands to troll each other. We’re a family here. We spend the day chatting in Discord chat from our phones or work until people start getting home and logging in. We have people with children and families and share complaints about cranky children and spouses. We are a highly active community of people. If you joined Rally, you could physically raid 5 nights a week and a lot of people do. We bring alts to other raids or even raid the same raids again despite loot lockouts because it’s just fun to hang with these people and smash !@#$ together.

We are looking to recruit people who fit into our group well and get along. We are looking for people who care and want to learn and get better or are already skilled but lack the time to dedicate to hardcore raiding as well. Whether you still want to push progression or just want to raid once a week for fun and minimal pressure, please apply!

We are a tight knit community of friends with a solid foundation of real life and long term friends having played WoW and other games together for 10+ years. We have a diverse membership with several couples, male and female, and new and experienced players. Our Discord is active during the day while people are at work and we are always spending time online running Mythic+, alt raids, popup raids, world quest groups, leveling alts, helping each other level and gear, etc.

Currently Recruiting:

Rally is always looking for personalities who fit into our team and are willing to wait for specific raid openings in the name of joining an amazing guild.

However, our current raid openings are as follows:

Choo Choo: Ranged DPS

BTH: Healer, DPS, potential tank

FART: Any DPS

NACHO: Closed

How to Apply:

https://www.rallyguild.com

Illidan[H] REWIND 5/8M 2 days guild

Guild

We are recruiting for core spot in mythic raiding. Currently 5/8M and 9/9M in BoD.

Raid times

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid to do trash).

Attendance

Close to 100% attendance is required obviously RL happens, but we raid only 6 hours per week, so almost perfect attendance is required to be a raider.

How to Apply

• Visit our website : rewindguild (dot)me

• Before filling up the application, Read raider expectations, it’s easy and takes 2 sec.

• If you don’t put any effort in your app, probably shouldn’t app.

• Don’t see your class or spec? No worries! Applications are always open, and every class, role, and spec is encouraged to app.

Contacts

If you have any questions feel free to message any of the below (please note that adding someone doesn’t mean you won’t need to app :slight_smile:

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646.

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635

Hi Squirreldr

Dungeon Crawl is an Adult Raiding Guild on Illidan with a long history. Looking for players round out the Team.{8/8 Heroic 8/8 NormaL Eternal Palace } Experienced Raiders 420+ Raid Times T/TH 8-11 est. Fun Raiding while Progressing.

Get in touch with Mandalin #1731

Chromatic#11307 Or Chrodruid in game

after reading this over, you guys sound to be exactly what we are looking for, i think you would both be a good fit, have a look at our post below and give me a shout if you like what you see. We are very alt friendly so whatever you decide to play we are pretty flexible

Hi Squirreldr,

I think we may be a good fit for you.

The Basics:
Name: Random Playlist (Established 2009)
Realm: Hyjal
Raid Times: 6:30 to 10:00pm PST Wed & Thur

Current Progression
EP 8/8 H

Past Progression - When Current
CoS – 2/2 H
BoD – 3/9 M
Uldir – 2/8 M

Contact Information:
Bitbits#1540 (Super Sassy Pants)
Mel#1879 (Stuck in the 80’s)
Whomstve#1708 (Bambaliscious)
Sunfire#1586 (The total Package)

For further info please check out our recruitment thread or visit our website:
Guild Site: www.hyjalrandomplaylist

Forum Post: [H] Random Playlist 8/8 H LFM Raid & Casual

Us in a nutshell:
I guess you could classify us as a Heroic guild that always manages AOTC for each tier, with the occasional sprinkle of a few Mythic kills. We strive to create a fun environment for all types of players ranging from a variety of backgrounds from the super casual to the more dedicated raider. If this sounds entertaining or interesting to you, or if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to check us out using the contact information above.

Thanks!

Hi Squirrel!

Natural Latency [A] is a newly formed raiding guild on Stormrage looking to add to our team! We recently migrated from a low population server, so although we’re a new guild, we are definitely not new to raiding! We’re looking for like-minded adults who want to experience and clear content each tier, with our main goal being to get Ahead of the Curve as quickly and efficiently as possible.

Who are we?

Our ultimate goal for raiding is Ahead of the Curve, with the potential to move into mythic raiding as we expand our roster.

We’re a group of friends who have been raiding together in some form for many years. We want to continue to progress without having to commit to make raiding a full time job. We mess up and we make fun of each other because of it – we know not to take things too seriously because that’s when it starts to feel like work. We face palm and laugh; we cuss and roll our eyes; we get frustrated some nights, but we always come back each night with a fresh attitude. We understand that things happen, and sometimes our natural latency gets in the way, but we enjoy the people that we’re with and we have fun!

Raid Times

Our raid times are Tuesdays and Thursdays 9:00 to 11:30 EST/server time.

If this sounds like something you may be interested in, please feel free to reach out to me (Nayely) via battletag (Nayely#1725) or discord (Nayely#5201)!

Hello Squirrel, we are a casual progression guild looking for a couple more dps and/or an off-heal to fill out our Mythic team. Currently 1/8M with raids Tues/Thurs 7:30-10:30pm CST. I know this is a bit earlier than you posted but if it would work and you would be interested in us hit me up; info/spam below:

Discord Corenne#7007
Battle tag frosty#1498

Server: Blackhand/Galakrond
Faction: Horde
Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:30PM – 10:30PM CST

Enlightened Dark is recruiting for The Eternal Palace, 1/8M 8/8H. We are currently looking 1-2 dps and an off-heal to fill out the raid Mythic. We are a casual progression guild whose goal is to get AoTC for current content then try and move into Mythic as much as possible.

Raid times are Tues/Thurs 7:30-10:30 CST. There is also optional Sunday runs at the same time for further pushing at the start of a raid tier and social/alt runs later in the season.

What to expect from us:

• Raiding at a semi-casual level, but still clearing content in a reasonable time frame.
  • Help with providing raid consumables and enchants/gems
  • Help with classes or in game knowledge when needed

What we expect from you:

• Be respectful! (we like to joke around and have fun with each other, this includes non-pc; if it is being directed at you and you don’t like it please say something and we will stop but don’t expect others to stop making jokes with each other)
  • Be prepared for raids (consumable, strats, addons, etc)
  • Ability to listen, learn, and open to constructive criticism while learning
  • Prior notice if unable to make raids (let us know as soon as possible) we do understand real life happens!

Expansion Raiding Progression:

CoS - 2/2H(AoTC)
BFD - 1/8M 8/8H(AoTC)
Uldir - 2/8M 8/8H(AoTC)

if you have any questions please feel free to contact me via this forum, discord or in game. Also any of our officers in game: Ranes, Raellia, and Anxiety

Hi Squirrel,

We start at 7pm CST, IDK if that’s a deal breaker, but we check the rest of the boxes nicely! I’ll spam below, I also added you on discord. Lets chat!

Located on Area-52 a highly populated Horde server, Moted(8/8H, 3/8M) is an AotC/early mythic focused guild that enjoys raiding in a lighter atmosphere. We run m+10’s and higher weekly for the entire guild. We offer cauldrons and feasts, as well as guild repairs for raiders. We have many former top end CE raiders who aren’t interested in playing the game like that anymore. We just destroy heroic, dabble in mythic, get our 10’s and higher in but most of all, HAVE FUN! We’re a community that has been together for a very long time, we enjoy our game time, it’s not stressful or a shout-fest! it’s a joke/booze/laughter/loot filled 3 hours!

We raid Tue & Thu from 8p-11p EST with an optional ‘fun-run’ on Monday.

EP AotC - week 5(3/8M so far)
Uldir AotC - week 3(2/8M)
BoD AotC - week 5(1/9M)
CoS AotC - week 1(no mythic for our sanity)

Discord(preferred): Jaystir#1204
Bnet: Jaystir#1960