2 PTR Accounts = No Beta/Stress Test

I had this confirmed by Customer Support today.

Battle.Net

3 Likes

As some of us suspected and posted in other threads.

This could have further ramifications with the potential of regular Beta invite. I have the stress test and probably should get rid of the other PTR on my account (I received the second one after I received the Beta stress test).

To be more clear, I can do Beta tonight, but since the 2nd PTR was added when I received the Beta stress test, I may have to have one removed to be able to receive a potential closed beta invite in the future.

No idea whether the stress test invites convert or whether the 2nd PTR is an issue. I’d ask for it to be removed.

Does the stress test count as one of those 2 PTR accounts? On mine, I have 1 PTR account and the stress test account. Would that impact my ability to receive an invite?

Fascinating, I got my invite last night.

Me neither. I just know for almost full certainty that I didn’t add that second PTR account. I sent in a ticket. Hopefully they know exactly what is going on now and I may not have to worry about that.

Edit: And I mean this is when I’m looking at ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT. My Bnet app says 1 ptr and 1 beta stress test.

Additional info.

1 Like