2 Players Looking for Mythic Raiding Guild

Hello,

Myself and friend have recently returned back to World of Warcraft!

A little about us
We have always put the raid time first and willing to do whatever is needed to get the kills. We are looking to add some solid people to your roster so we can get through the raids as fast as possible. We both strive on improving our own performances as well as the raids. We both make sure to come to raid prepared and with the knowledge that we need.

Availability
We are avail to raid Monday through Friday from 7pm to 1am(EST).
(Will consider weekends)

I am looking to fill whatever role is needed (Currently have Lock/Pally/Shammy/Priest/Monk/DK/DH)

My friend currently is playing Mage/Spriest.

Contact
If you wish to talk to me further or have questions please reach out to me.
Bnet-Bargoth#1552
Discord-TheMuffinMan007#4425

1 Like

Naughtytime here! Back with more Raid recruiting for my guild :slight_smile: OPEN to horde or alliance with 9.2.5 dropping! Currently fated raiding and prepping for DF!

I am the GM/ RL of The Alliance guild, Exclusive Outcasts (EO) on Kel’thuzad. We are an AOTC/Casual mythic prog guild! This guild is over 5 years old, collecting every AOTC all the way back to Uldir! With casual mythic prog along the way, but I feel like we got something special going on here!

As of right now we finished 11/11 Heroic and 4/11M For sepulcher of the first ones! For 9.2.7 we have full cleared all the fated raids on heroic. With casual mythic prog. Right now I think we are all ready for dragon flight:) We are looking for potential mythic raiders, along with heroic raiders! We will always need a top 20 for mythic, so competition might be tight!

I have my regulars; I have my new people. But sometimes people just need to take a break from the game which I totally understand. SO here I am recruiting once again! I am looking for competitive people willing to stick around and grow as a team. This guild will be alive and well going into Dragonflight :slight_smile: Competition is healthy! As of right now new recruits will have a fair chance at the top 20 raid roster. We are paying attention to our team to see who’s doing well and who’s struggling. Rosters are never set in stone and changes can be made! People who know their class, put in the time, and contribute to the raid team will always be competition for spots.

Looking for DPS and healers! (Death knight?!) healers will be competitive! Honestly anyone has a shot! Mdps, RDPS. Casuals, fillers, ANYTHING! More people the better. Never know when we need back ups :slight_smile:

We have multiple members able to push higher keys. (20+). We run 15+ keys nightly. If you need a key, just ask!! we also have been running some RBGS recently and it’s been a blast. People are also running 2s and 3s :). Mount runs and achievement runs are planned and completed when brought up! We are in discord nightly having a good time! :sunglasses::sunglasses: Excited for you to join us!

Contact me at my battle net/Discord or just comment on the post :slight_smile:

Bubonict#1987
Ty - Naughty#3575

Hello,

You might be a good fit for our Alliance guild, Utsukushii Saisei, is a long standing tight knit group of players who banded together during late BC and early WotLK to form a raiding team. We value personal integrity and the ability to voice opinions amid the chaos of raid progression. While it is never our goal to achieve illustrious realm first titles, we raid with the intent to challenge ourselves and accomplish great feats as a team. Our community, while rowdy, is good to one another. We have met in person at Blizzcon multiple times and aim to do so following the lifting of pandemic restrictions in the future.

Raiding typically runs 3 hours on Tuesday/Thursday from 8PM-11PM PST. Saturday and Sundays are optional alt raids and low rating RBGs.

Our guild has not used a formal loot system for four expansions. Those looking for a rigid structured loot council or point system are recommended to look elsewhere. Although this lack of a system creates the possibility of large gear disparities between raiders, individual generosity tends to balance things out when the dice fail to do so. An old raider once said, “Loot always drops again”, a very simple look at WoW in general. Our story lies in the adventures we share rather than in the items generated by the game.

We take great pride in the community that we’ve established. The memories of our journeys outweigh numeric achievements and we’re confident in our ability to provide an established environment for players of all backgrounds and goals.

If you’re still interested, contact:

GM: Kalcifur (Bnet: TKMori#1560 Discord: Katsuto1055#8769)
Officer: Friarbeta (Bnet: xerox445#1890 Discord: Drucidal#7589)
Officer: Zelix (Bnet Austin#1400, Discord: Zelix#0936)
Discord Code: JhJDKGrtU7

Hi Eyesofhorror and friend, we could use you both on our team if you’re willing to go Alliance :slight_smile:

All our info and more information can be found here - [A] [Cenarius] <Something Shiny> lfm for Dragonflight

Come check us out, you two would fit in perfect!

Dark Exiles is a newly founded guild on Bleeding Hollow, with a experience leadership that are veteran raiders and M+ players.

We are looking for members who are interested in PvE content, such as mythic plus, as well as mythic raiding.

Our heroic raid group achieved 9/10 FHCN, 7/10 FHSOD, and 6/12 FHSOTFO. This team raids Tuesday/Thursday 7:30-10:30PM Eastern Standard Time. The only thing keeping us from attempting mythic bosses is our lack of members. Our heroic group is looking for dps and healers who are flexible swapping between heals/dps.

We have a second group forming for Dragonflight that will raid 6pm-9pm EST, Tuesday Wednesday.

What are your plans for Dragonflight?
At the beginning of Dragonflight we will not have a designated raid end time for our 7:30PM group, and we will be raiding nightly the first week or two. We will pug who we need to to fill missing roles so we can push content. Our goal is to full clear normal the first week, with most of heroic and possibly a few mythic bosses. We will continue raiding nightly until Christmas, and will go back to raiding on Tuesday/Thursday 7:30-10:30PM Eastern Standard Time.

Also, with the new complexities of Dragonflight crafting, we are working on getting specialized crafters set up in our guild Discord. We would love to have players who are interested in working their specialization around for the guild, so we can support each other with gear and crafted items.

What if I am new to the game and have never raided or done M+?
We built this guild up from scratch. Many of our players were new to Shadowlands, undergeared, never raided, or were brand new players to WoW in general. I am extremely impressed with our leadership team, as when we started raided our raiders were barely able to clear normal raids, and now we almost have all heroic bosses on farm.

I am very confident that we will be able to teach more players how to raid and be successful, and we find great satisfaction in gearing players and bringing them up to preform at high levels.

Why join Dark Exiles?

• We have a quickly growing community that supports each other to do content such as leveling, quests, M+, raids, achievements, mounts, and pet farming. There is always something to do and usually no lack of people in the guild willing to help you.
  • We have weekly events where you can win gold prizes, such as transmog competitions, fresh character races, and scheduled achievement runs.
  • We have an active Discord where we share pictures of our pets, guild achievements, transmogs, and post important information, as well as hang out in voice channels!

If you are interested in joining, please feel free to add me!
Discord: Drummerthing#5497
Battletag: Drummerthing#1906

we actually have room for 2 caster dps on our roster. would love lock and shadow priest. could consider an ele shaman as well. ill leave our guild spam below so you can learn about us. look forward to talking soon!

Hello! My name is Mohmo and I am the Recruitment officer for Just Vibing
Just Vibing is a newly formed guild on Area 52 that is recruiting for Dragonflight. The focus of the guild is AOTC/Heroic raiding and KSM/Mythic plus. We are accepting casual players as well as people pushing Mythic+

Our Raid times are Friday-Saturday 7:00pm-10:00pm Est.

We are currently looking for DPS such as Warlock(No Affliction) Fury Warrior, Rogue and Enhancement Shaman. (We will Consider any class) those are just what we are in need of.

Just Vibing Also has a Discord that we active in, right now we are helping other Guildies gear Alts as well as doing our weekly guild raids.

If you are interested in joining or would like more information please reach out to me on Discord or Bnet.
Discord Momoh#6613
Bnet: Sypid#11196

Thank you for reading this, have fun!
-Mohmo

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to take the time and say thank you for all the responses, but we have found a guild to commit to.

Wish you all great success in Dragonflight.