2 players LF mythic raiding guild

Hello,
Me (destro) and my friend (MW) are now looking for a mythic raiding guild. We started raiding together in BoD.
I started mythic raiding since WoD, last 2 tiers I was 10/12M Nyalotha and 4/10M CN (can provide logs)
We have decided that we need a little more mythic pushing so we’re looking for something a little more serious but not super hardcore, we play every day and we’re looking for a group who enjoys the game as much as we do and are not afraid to challenge their limits and overcome obstacles in progression while looking at CE as an ultimate goal every tier. We would also prefer if there are key pushing peeps because we just really hate pugging.
Thank you for reading.

1 Like

Hey there, I wanted to reach out to see if we might interest you? We’re a semi-hardcore Alliance guild and while we dont promise CE every tier we still like to see how far we can get into mythic with a chill raid team without the hardcore try-hard mindset. If we sound like something you two would be interested in and Alliance isn’t a dealbreaker, hit us up!

Chaotic Neutral is an established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon, while we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday Normal/alt night in the same time frame. As of writing this we are 10/10N, 8/10H & 1/10M with a few attempts on Heroic Kel’Thuzad.

I’ll leave all our additional info below but if you’re interested then please put in an app on our guild site or add one of the btags to get in contact, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search!

Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Wow Prog: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Chaotic+Neutral
Forum Post: [A] <Chaotic Neutral> Recruiting for Shadowlands!
Btags: GM - Wandappy#1921 | Recruitment - GingerHeals#11438

Hey, if our times work for you guys I’d love to chat more.

[Agreeing Loudly] Horde - Area52

Raid Times: Tues/Wed 9pm-12am EST

10/10N SoD 6/10H SoD 6/10M CN We are currently looking for a healer and RDPS for heroic/mythic progression. We are a close knit guild and are looking for players with a drive to improve and succeed.

Please contact me with any questions or concerns.

Btag: Joepa#11231

Discord: JoePa#3094

1 Like

Hello,

About to log off for the night but I wanted to reach out before doing so. I’ll link my guild’s recruitment post here, if our times work and our group sounds like something you’re interested in I’d be happy to discuss further. Hope to hear from you!

Thank you :blush:

Hey there!

Entitled Elite is a semi hardcore raiding guild located on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team.

Raid Days

Tuesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Wednesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Thursday 8PM - 11PM EST

Our priorities for recruitment is the following:

• Healers - ***All healers high priority and players with off spec heals
  • Ranged DPS - Warlock and Shadow Priest ***High Priority
  • Melee DPS - *low priority

All exceptional players will be considered regardless of class and spec.

Current progression

Sanctum of Domination
Normal - 9/10
Heroic - 6/10
Mythic - TBD

Our goal is progress as far into the tier as possible with a cutting edge mentality while still maintaining a fun environment for everybody.

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 1500 and many more climbing. If PvP is more your thing we have an RBG team and several multi-glads that love to run arenas with multiple players over 2000 rating in both 2’s and 3’s.

Apply at h ttps://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PS3NF5P (Delete space in between h & t)

or feel free to reach out to one of our officer’s which are posted below.

Guild Master
Zymena - Battle.net - Defusionz#1271 - Discord - The Goon Squad#7157

Officer
Deff - Battle.net - Beautyinwar#1784 - Discord - deffmetals#1002

Hey, you 2 sound like the perfect fit.

1 Like

This looks really good, we’ll definitely consider it

Hey there, contact us if interested. [H] [US] [Area 52] - <Fearfulways> [10/10 M SoD]

Hey homie, if the following sounds good to you I’d love to chat and see if we’re a good guild fit for you! We play on Moon Guard [H] and we’ve pushed into Mythic the last two raiding tiers. We’re only a year old but we’re wanting to get as far into Mythic Sanctum as we can, preferably to Cutting Edge!

Mythic Raiding:

We have a Mythic push group and it raids ONLY 2 nights, even during progression. Our goal will be to push for AOTC and then see how far we can go into Mythic each tier. Nya’lotha was our first attempt where we reached 5/12 M. Our team does not stress following the meta and we recruit off-meta players who excel at their class and mechanics!

• Schedule**: Tues & Thur 7:00-10:30 PM CST** [5:00–8:30 PM PST| 6:00–9:30 PM MT| 8:00 – 11:30 PM EST]. Invites go out 15 minutes prior to the beginning of raid.

Recruitment Contacts:

• Mordinis - (Battle.net) MightyElf#1107 / (Discord) LordofLag#6969

Hello Alsan!

Shift is a 2-night/week mythic raiding guild with multiple raids on Thrall. As a fresh guild for Shadowlands, we achieved 8/10 in CN, while fully rebuilding our roster halfway through progression. For SoD, anything short of CE will be a disappointment. Alongside our primary raid team on weekdays, we’re bringing back the weekend raid team for 9.1.

Weekday Raid Team: (1/10M 7/10H)

Tuesday / Wednesday, 9PM-12AM Server (EST)

Recruitment Needs: 3 Roster Slots Open

RDPS: Boomy, Warlock
MDPS: Monk, Rogue
Healers: All
Tanks: All

Weekend Raid Team: (5/10H)

Friday/Saturday, 10:30PM-1:30AM Server (EST)

Recruitment Needs: All

We’re always open to exceptional players with a commitment to attendance.

Raid Rules

Attendance - We expect all our raiders to make a commitment to our raid times. Consistent attendance enables progression, and is the most important thing in determining our progression roster.

Preparation - All raiders are expected to do any necessary fight preparation before pulling a boss. This includes installing weak auras, bringing personal consumables, and reading the relevant discord channels containing raid strategy.

Performance - Progression raid spots are also determined by performance. We aim to field the best and most consistent 20 for every new boss we move on to, and are willing to rotate players from our bench depending on the needs of the fight.

We have an active discord and run off-night normals, heroics, and M+ consistently. Feel free to reach out if you’re interested in joining our guild.

Discord:

Destro#9040 (Recruitment Officer)
Beaver#2535 (Weekday RL)
Senpai Days#8633 (Weekend RL)

Bnet: Destro#1898

Application Below: https://forms.gle/DYpGLGbY6yYtjuj18

Thank you :relaxed:

Forming new guild on Illidan Horde led by multiple Cutting Edge leaders, who consistently placed top 20-100 US in the past. Looking to be competitive on a 9 hour schedule 3 days/week. Goal this tier is to get Cutting Edge while improving and maintaining a roster that can build towards success. Individual play with min/maxing is a must while prioritizing overall guild success. We expect you to play your character at an optimal level and perform well. We are looking to make this guild succeed and thrive while having fun! - Will expand this further later on, getting the name out for now.

Progression Raid Times EST
Tuesday- 8:00 - 11:00 PM
Wednesday- 8:00 - 11:00 PM
Thursday- 8:00 - 11:00 PM

Currently recruiting ALL classes and specs that can play at a competitive level. Recruiting the PLAYER not the CLASS.

Looking forward to speaking with you all!

Contacts:
B-Tag: Fruity#11155
Discord: Fruity#8506

B-Tag: Sickofit#1322

Hello!

We might have a home for you both!

dont save her is looking for more players to add to our roster, raid times Tues, Weds, Thurs 8-11 pm EST, currently led by 1/10M and 8/10H SoD players. If interested add Fruity#11155

Please add my discord to chat Goosefraba#3619 could possibly have the spots for both of you 1/10M 8/10Heroic guild has been around over 10 years and isn’t going to vanish or stop raiding. Alliance US Durotan/Ysera we love pushing keys with the whole team/guild as a bonus on off days

Hey!

Crimson Creed sounds like a good fit for ya’ll! Check us out!

Kaktis,
Bigkatbruh#1326