2 players LF weekday raid

Hello, 2 friends looking to raid together

One is a Pally that can play ret/holy with 5/10M experience before taking a break from raid

Im Feral/Resto alt, main exp is 9/10M.

Any day Monday-thur after 8pm EST.

Hello! Bound in Fate is recruiting! (Smolderthorn/Crushridge/etc) Currently 10/10H 2/10M, we have taken a break from mythic this tier due to the state of the game. But will be going back at it next tier. Previously we were 9/12M Nyalotha, and look to eventually push for cutting edge. Raids are causal and happen Tues-thurs 9-12 EST. If you interested add me on discord at CoconutCat#5964

Hello Darede

We are currently 5/10m raid tues/wed 8est-11est need heals/dps would love to chat

Theshortbus#2370 discord
shortbuslock#1380 btag

Hey! Definitely interested in chatting with you! My guild is currently 5/10M and our raid times are Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 9pm-12am EST. If you’re interested we can chat some more on discord: evalensce#6997

Hello!

Carebear Club - Thrall is looking for more players to join our group. We are currently 5/10 M and raid times are Tuesday/Wednesday 9 pm-12 am EST. We have a great group of people that enjoy doing raids, keys, and PVP together. If you guys are interested in going horde we would love to chat with you both more. We have a fun environment and a lot of the time it feels like a big family.

If you would like to know more about us please hit up our recruitment officer Bnet - unknownforce#1588 OR Discord - Oodonna#0700 and check out our forum post for more information CaReBeaR CluB [H] Thrall 11/11H 2/11M Recruiting DPS and Healers.

Never Lucky is a Mythic progression raiding guild on US-Magtheridon. Our raiders share a common vision: a skilled, progression raiding environment with a reasonable raiding schedule and relaxed atmosphere. We take raiding and progression seriously, but we refuse to lose sight of what’s truly important – having fun and maintaining balance.
Raid Info:
Raiding Days: Tuesday & Thursday
Raid Times: 8-11pm EST
Current Prog: 5/10M 10/10H SOD.
Discord-Shiena#6451 :smiley:

Hey friends! Hope you consider us. Naughtytime here. Just posting another recruiting post for me and my team :heart:

I am Gm/RL of the Exclusive outcasts, an alliance guild on Kel’thuzad.
Casual mythic prog guild/ AOTC guild.

We raid Wednesdays and Thursdays as of right now from 9-12 eastern time. Sometimes we switch to Tuesday to fit schedules. We are 10/10 heroic! We got her :D, also 1/10 Mythic in the Sanctum of Domination! I feel like we could be 3-4 kills in mythic, but we have to pug 5+ people :disappointed: We are in need of raiders right now! We have lost a quite of few people to classic and have some people stepping away from the game right now. We are looking for tanks, healers and DPS! We need it all!

As of right now we have consistently have 2-3-9 to 2-4-12. We have one of our DPS mains as tank right now. Current needs:
Tank :
Any type! LF a tank right now ":]
Healer :
Shaman, druid, monk, pally. We will take a priest but we already heal with 3 :man_shrugging:t3::joy:
DPS :
Warlock, DK, Druid, Mage, ETC. We would take about anything of course!

PVP in the future, keystone nights on the weekend.

We might not be CE ready but I have good players willing to try, just need to roster more people. I have had a blast this tier, it’s been difficult due to the number of people leaving for either classic or taking a break, we are down over 14 + people :eyes: shout out to the crew that has stuck it out with m this tier :heart: I sit here and recruit for them, I want us all to have success. :pleading_face:
Bubonict#1987 B tag / Ty - Resent#3575 Discord

Hit me up on my socials above, would love to chat!

Thank you all for replies! I’ll add you guys if the times + days work out

Hello Darede

[US][A] [Interstellar Overdrive] is always interested in potential raiders for either our Mythic or Heroic team! We are semi-hardcore and achieved 6/10 M CN last tier. We are AOTC and have pushed to 4/10 M SOD!

Interstellar Overdrive

• Semi-Hardcore : AOTC — 4/10 M SOD
  • Connected Servers : Draenor/Echo Isles
  • Raid Nights : Tuesday/Thursday (Saturday - Optional)
  • Raid Times : 9pm-12am EST
  • For the Alliance!

Feel free to give our guild recruitment page a quick lookover to see if we would be a good fit for you!

Contact me either on Battle Net or Discord!
Battle Net : Paracyte#11293
Discord : Eccosan#2489

Best of Luck!
Zoras

Hey!

We are 5/10M and we raid Tues/Weds 9-1130PM EST on Mal’ganis. Would love to talk to you guys some more.

Reach out at
Bnet: Sunde#1384
Discord: Sunde#5261

Hello!

We’re looking for more DPS & one Healer to progress further into Mythics.

Add BNET JrSlacker#11372 / Crian#11764
or Discord JrSlacker#1624 / VATO#1893

Let’s chat!

Hi Darede - I’m with Almighty Push, an Alliance guild on Proudmoore, currently 5/10M with 32% pulls on Pain. We need about 4 more solid, consistent dps who can do mechanics and we’ll have a kill. We formed about 5 weeks ago when a group of friends found theirselves all in the same situation around the same time. Three different guilds imploded and/or quit within 2 weeks, leaving a handful of friends from each guild who are still very focused on CE. We all came together and formed Almighty Push. We’re social, focused, still like WoW (even though we know it’s not perfect), and we post stupid funny stuff in discord - but most importantly we steady prog by coming prepared with knowledge of the fight, knowledge of our class, raid mats, and identifying mistakes after pull.

We don’t expect perfection - we expect improvement and personal responsibility. We don’t fuss at mistakes, we don’t fuss about loot - we act like adults, we use our time effectively. We’re 5 months into the raid - there’s not a lot of time left to waste. Our raid times are Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11 pm CST. We typically run an H SOD on Saturday at 8 PM CST.

Outside of raid we run keys - many of us have our +20 portals, all of us have KSM on our mains. Some of us do RBGs. But mostly we just chill and chat in discord and help each other out with whatever needs doing.

Let me know if any of this sounds interesting. I’d be happy to talk with you some more.
Discord: Gracyn#8603