2 players LF mythic team for Shadowlands

I am a 10/12M tank. I pushed content mostly on my guardian druid and blood dk. I have every tank class at 120 and will be very open to any tank class. My secondary choice is healing. I have healed mythic as a resto druid and resto shaman.

He is a 10/12M and flexible. In the past we have tank together and he will prefer pally if he tanks with me. Most of BFA he spent raiding on a BM hunter and havoc DH.

We both also like pushing keys. We would like a home with regular groups to push keys.

We can raid Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday evenings. Anywhere from 7-12 pm central. We are willing to transfer servers and willing to swap to horde if need be.

Discord: Esmira#0480
Battletag: Bootyfordays#1172

1 Like

Faction: Horde
Realm: Hyjal
Raid Times: Wed/Thur 7:30 - 10:00pm PT

Hello Eralektra! I am the GM / Raid Lead for Take on Me, a two day mythic progression guild located on Hyjal (Horde).

If you are interested in learning more about us and want to be a part of a guild with a proven history and a bright future feel free to stop by our forum post and use one of the following contact methods below so that we can schedule a time to talk over discord to see if our guild is the right fit for you.

Bnet: MOARCOOKIEZ#11733
Discord: MOARCOOKIEZ#3023

We look forward to hearing from you!

Bumping! :heart::heart::heart:

Hey there! I tried to add you on Discord but it said the username was wrong. Sent a request through Bnet. Looking forward to speaking with you!

You can find me on Discord @ BlitzkriegDC#8703 or on Bnet @ BlitzkriegD#1781

I fixed my discord name. The E has to be capitalized. :slight_smile:

Still looking

Maybe it could work!

Hello, horde side on Thrall. We are recruiting in regards to Shadowlands raid content for weekday as well as our weekend raid team. We are AOTC guaranteed, Mythic progression, with heroic always on farm.

WEEKDAY TEAM

-Wednesday/Thursday: 10-1est.

-Looking to recruit for Heals, DPS and possibly Off-tank/DPS

-Hard progression, strict enviorment, Must meet requirments.

-Heroic -> Mythic

WEEKEND TEAM

-Sunday/Monday 10pm-1am EST

-Looking to recruit anyone

-Laid back casual enviorment

-Normal -> Heroic

RAID REQUIREMENTS

-Good Attendance barring Emergencies

-Fully enchanted , with personal food and proper pots for your class and spec

-A general understanding of raid bosses as we approach them

-Improving yourself thru world questing, reps, keys, etc…

-Good knowledge of your toon and spec, if need assistance this will be the player responsibility to seek this out.

-Cauldrons will be provided

The goal is to succeed as a team and progress thru content via communication,structure and continued improvement in and out of raid enviroments without the elitist mentality or attitude. We want to supply opportunities for the entry level raider with our weekday team as well progression raiding with our weekend team.

Please contact the following on Discord.

GM- AwesomeIsMatt#1304

Officer- Saraid#2102

Officer- Alfaro#7894

Raid Times: Tue and Thur - 9 to 1130 EST. (3rd raid night Monday first 3-4 weeks while pushing through Content)

One Shot is Never Enough has been around since the end of Legion. Achieving AOTC in each tier of BFA and slowly working to build a strong Mythic team, finishing Eternal Palace at 4/8M. We ended last tier 9/12M. You see our improvement each tier over at raider io.

Our goal is to finish building a strong team of Mythic raiders as we head into Shadowlands. That will be the first expansion we have that we start off on the right foot.

We are looking for players who have a strong team mindset and look to improve themselves. Read up on guides and theory crafting, complete at least their weekly 15 key, willing to help others and come with a positive attitude.

Thank you for your time.

If you are wishing to speak with over Battle.net (GM) Fenadorm#1793

Hey!

Crimson Brotherhood is looking to add a tank and heals headed into shadowlands. Check us out.

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326

We can’t do Tuesday or Friday. :kissing_heart: