2 Players LF Guild

Howdy!

My friend and I are transferring to Stormrage soon and are looking for a guild. We usually run Keys and would like to join a raiding guild with a big focus on community.

Feel free to hit me up on discord or bnet
Atokal#1207
Ato#8545

Can provide raiderio and warcraft logs.

As the other friend, if you have any questions for me as well add deckayed#1910 :grin:

Hey, I think you guys would be a good fit for our guild (: Our info is below if you’d like to check us out. Happy hunting :smiley:

Hi Toast and Whoever, “Unbroken Alliance” is a large Casual progression guild. In this particular guild, we have many older players in their 50s, 60s, and 70s, as well as younger adults. Our GM has had this guild for 10 years now, and had brought it over to Stormrage from another realm. We raid T/W 8-10 pm (prog.) and Sat/Sun 8-10 pm (GM’s choice-can be alt, achieve, or prog. continuation run). All of our current raiders are 400 + ilvl, and we have been working on H Conclave in BOD right now. We do need healers and have been wanting a priest. We use Vent 3.08 (because some guildies had problems w/ their systems using Discord and in-game chat ), food, flasks, repairs provided. Our GM is a total key fanatic. She schedules runs every time, she logs on-line depending on who gets what key for the week. We also have our pet, mount, and trans mog fanatics. There are also many members who are leveling toons, and we never shun new players to the game. We actually answer their questions. Our guild also has a standing policy that says once you join, you can invite any friends or family you may have into the guild. If we sound like the perfect new home for the both of you, just IM me in-game (alts-Aznaa, Janellewitch, Robinsmeow, Bixbite) for either more info/invite. Hope to have both of you join us!

Hi Toast & Whoever, =)

Add me and lets chat! I think you’ll find we’re exactly the guild and community you’re looking to call home!

Located on Area 52, a highly populated Horde server, Moted is an AotC/early mythic focused guild that enjoys raiding in a lighter atmosphere. We run m+10’s and higher weekly for the entire guild. We offer cauldrons and feasts, as well as guild repairs for raiders. Add me if you’d like to discuss more or setup a trial.

We raid Tue & Thu from 8p-11p EST with an optional ‘fun-run’ on Monday. 1/9M, 9/9H, 2/2H

Discord(preferred): Jaystir#1204
Bnet: Jaystir#1960

Hello Toast! :heart:

What are we all about?
[A] Snip Snip on Stormrage is a casual, social guild strengthening their ranks and we’d love to have you join our membership. What we’ve found is that the sense of community has become less and less.

Here in Snip Snip, we treat you with respect and kindness (a rarity nowadays)! Similarly, we embrace questions and help you if you want assistance with anything. Running instances together is FUN, helping you tame that rare hunter pet is EXHILARATING and collecting your transmog sets can make you look AMAZING. We chat in Guild Chat and also talk in a guild Discord channel.

Since 2007, Snip Snip has been know as an active, social guild who dabbled in raiding, leveling, and laughing along the way. Yea, all that is going to stay the same except we’re going to do it with a little more style. (I’m not sure if that means cursive or not)…

We’re going to farm more delightful rare mounts, tame or commandeer exotic pets, start RBG’s groups rolling, begin mythic raiding all while having a positive, respectful environment so everyone can enjoy this game (this is our escape from our RL). Oh yea, did I mention we’re going to goof off a lot?

In the same Snip Snip spirit, we’ll do hide-and-seek events, lotteries, raffles, and anything else our creative minds can muster.

Officer Openings
We are going to have many officer openings (with specialties) related to:

• PVP Officers - (RBG’s, Arena’s)
  • Raid Officers
  • Guild Bank Officers
  • Rare Mount/Pet Officers
  • Achievement Officers
  • Recruitment Officers
  • Social Coordinator Officers

Contact Us
If you’re interested in discuss more, please contact me on battlenet Adorapine#1749. Looking for a guild invite? Contact any member and they can help!

:heart: Welcome Home!!! :heart: