2 players LF Casual guild- warlock/holy priest, shadowpriest/boomkin/resto druid

Wow. I am basolutely stunned and flattered to see so many responses to this! We’re currently testing out another guild, but I will be taking the time to scroll through and see if there are any others that we’d also like to check out. Thank you all, so much!

I’ll be a bit more serious this time, as I see silly isn’t necessarily the best way to go!

Hi, my husband and I are looking for a casual guild on the Horde side. While we are open to server jumping, a faction change is not an option (husband is a staunch undead player). An older group with families/jobs etc would be the best fit for us as that is what our life style is. We’ve not been playing the game for about 18 months due to moving and home renovations.

We are not too worried about progression, and are honestly mostly looking for a social group while we game. We’re the people that will throw potions etc into the guild bank for the raiders, even when we can’t get to the raid- ourselves.

He plays warlock and holy priest- he’s a beast with healing and has been very reliable in the past. I am also experienced with healing, but would take a bit more time to get back into the swing of things so patience and guidence for me would be hugely appreciated!

We’d be bringing a lvl 60 shadow priest, 60 warlock, 60 boomkin/resto druid, 60 holy priest.

We are currently feeling out a couple different groups to see who we mesh with. While I appreciate all the interest (Seriously, very much so) I am getting swamped so I have removed my discord tag. Should we not mesh with the groups we’re checking out I will begin the search again, TYSM Everyone!!

1 Like

Hey Jujubeiz!

I sent a discord request - would love to chat with you!

Hello there! The two of you sound like you’d fit right in with my 1x/week aotc focused raid team. I’ll drop the guild info below and if interested, I’d love to chat. Reality Break- CE and AotC teams looking for more!

Hi Jujubeiz,

If next SOM season or a classic fresh interests you and your crew, let me know and I’d love to chat. I sent you a request in disc if you are interested. Horde - NA East

you guys sound like a great fit for us i have put our guild post below and added you on discord

p.s silly is always the way to go

Hi Jujubeiz
I think you guys would fit in with our group. Dungeon Crawl on Illidan you can add Corrona2013# or Mandalin#1731.
I added you on discord.
Thanks
Mandalin

Hey Juju!

Posing for sh!ts & gigs. I see you said Horde only :frowning: but just figured I’d show ya what I’m working with & offer up a spot for ya’ll! We could def use another good healer cause we’re growing a bit & technically only have 2 or 3 currently. Also in dire need of a shadow priest! Here is my spam:

My new guild, The Legal Bananas is currently raiding Sat/Sun 8-11pm est (we’re 7/11 N Seplucher) & we are in need of a few more dps classes such as shadow priest, feral druid, ret pally & rogue. We also do other non WoW activities such as Jackbox Party & Cards Against Humanity. On Wednesday nights we log onto Moon Guard toons & head down to Goldshire to try to wh_re ourselves out & make gold for our subs! But you do not have to participate in any activities unless you want to! We also are big into voice chat & there are often many people hanging out in the Tiki Lounge in our discord just chilling & sometimes doing stuff in WoW together but often just enjoying each others company! We’d love to get a few more members & grow our happy little family!

Here is my recruitment spam if you’d like to learn more:

If you’re interested or have any questions, please don’t hesitate to DM me on discord: Jem#6738

Can’t wait to hear from you, have a great rest of your day!

:heart: / Jem

Hello Juju, I’m Nei!

Welcome back to Azeroth, I bet the home renovations look really good!!

Our Guild: In a Pickle on Thrall (Horde) is looking for a few more raiders to join our family! I believe we might be the right fit! IRL always comes first over pixels in a Game, the amount of people that believe mental health / anything IRL comes after Guild progression blows my mind… We have a lot of parents in the Guild, most are late 20s to 30s/40s. We’re always very accommodating when it comes to IRL.

I added you to Disc, would love to chat and see if we’d be a good fit!

• Neithia#4960

Info about our Guild:
We’re an AoTc focused guild with a variety of scheduled activity days! We are however an 18+ guild as we have explicit language and banter, all in fun of course! We strongly believe IRL should always come before WoW.

Our current schedule:

• Monday Fun-Run: Every 2nd Monday we run old raids for tmog/mounts/achievements. We post our events weeks in advance.

• Tues: Heroic Raid Night 9pm EST until 11pm EST

• Weds: Heroic Raid Night 9pm EST until 11pm EST

• M+ Thursday - Anyone can join in! Starts at 9pm EST and goes until group(s) decide.

We love to have fun! We host a variety of Contests/Events:
Monthly Gathering Contest, Bi-Monthly Transmog Contest, Bi-Monthly Guild Lottery (Winner gets half the pot). All of our contest/events reward a gold prize to the winner!

What stands us out the most from other Guilds is we love to celebrate members Birthdays & Christmas!

Sending a discord request.

Hey there I -think- I added you to discord, but TBH I’ve gotten so many requests I can’t be sure. If I didn’t get you, please re-send: you’re the husband’s pick to check out lol

Hello!
We are a group of mostly working adults, if you are still looking shoot me a request and can chat :slight_smile:
Toth#1389

Hey there!

I know you are checking out another guild as of now but i figure we would put our hate in the ring. We are an older guild full of long time friends, newbies, couples, mom and dads etc so may be a good fit for your needs. Here is our shameless plus below!
Enshadowe-US Thrall is recruiting for Season 4 and Dragonflight. If you are a social player who likes to work with a team to get those bosses down(while having fun), then we are looking for you!

OUR INFO:

Enshadowed - US THRALL [H]

Raid Days/Times: Tuesday and Thursday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm (EST)

Current Raid Progression: for 9.2: 11/11H AOTC

Contact Info: Bnet - Ree#1799, DISCORD: Kayliee#7155

ABOUT US

Enshadowed-US-Thrall is a semi-casual raiding guild, formed in 2008 on US-Wildhammer (moved to US Stormreaver back in Mop) We are made up of players with a variety of experience in WoW, from vanilla to new players and most of us have been playing together for a long time over a decade.

While getting “Cutting Edge” is not our main goal, we would like to attain the numbers in our roster again to do mythic bosses and work toward it at some point but mostly focused on rebuilding a strong raid team for the upcoming expansion.

OUR CURRENT NEEDS:

RAIDING

Honestly? -Raiders who want to push content and are consistent at working on their gear, playing during off raid days (no raid loggers)
• Healers - resto shaman and resto druid would be amazing
• DPS - class is not important though we are done a rogue, ww monk and dk

MYTHIC PLUS

DPS, Tanks & healers who want to push keys. This is a bonus. We would like to get back to having more than enough people who want to do mythic plus have the opportunity to do so with very little bugging. Being dual specced and having the ability to tank or heal is a HUGE plus.

COMMUNITY

There are no specific requirements for players who do not wish to raid. If you wish to pvp, do achievements, gather mats to your hearts content you can have a home here.

Are you an “altoholic” (we have tons of those), no problem.~ All we ask as that you be inclusive, nice, and mature. Returning players, Mythic Plus Busters and anyone looking for a home is also welcome to join and be part of our community. Enshadowed has been a guild on this game for a long time. We are stable even in the dry spells and our guildies always have a home here when they take a break and come back to the game. We would love to have more friends to add to our family!

Want to know more! Just ask us!

Hello Jujubeiz

I am A recruitment Officer for Casual Carnage (Illidan-Horde)

We are a social guild that formed to create a fun community for wow and any
other games people play (League Of Legends, valorant and Among us are a couple games some of us often play)

We have recently started to raid and have gotten to 11/11 normal and 7/11 heroic!
As the guild name suggests we are super casual with raiding so we are not in a rush to clear content this expansion just doing it for fun!
We raid tuesday and thursday every week raid times are 7-9 server time (Cst) there is no obligation for anyone to be there just doing it for fun times.
We are currently needing healers and any dps.

We do love doing keys though we have a few people with ksm and some getting close to it.

Our discord is normally pretty active in the vc and text channels.
We just like to goof around and have a good time.

If you would like to hear more about us or are interested in joining add me on discord or bnet and message me!

Gold – Bnet: GoldenSmurf#11774 Discord: Goldy#8319