2 player LF raiding guild

We are both 10/10H and 1/10M with prog on eye. We are looking to leave our guild because there is a lack of giving a crap anymore. I play Druid/pal ms are boomie and prot. And my friend play paladin/monk Ms are holy and WW but we can both flex on them as we are playing a class not a spec. We are looking for a guild thats 2/10-5/10 mythic for us to jump into as we are both former CE raiders as recent as BFA. We are looking to raid weekdays pref 9-12est, add Fen#8048 on discord to chat!

Hello, I recruit for Heavily Vaccinated on Area 52. I sent you a BNET friend request as well. We are 9/10 H 3/10 M in SoD, 7/10M in CN. We raid Tues/Thurs 930pm-1230am Eastern. I am interested in speaking with both of you.

Hello, I am from < Strike Out > and we are currently looking for a tank and a DPS for our mythic progression team. We are 10/10 H and are about to start M progression. The only thing that has held us back is not having 20. Once we add 1-2 more people, we will have enough for Mythic. I have added you on discord and would love to chat with you if you are interested. We raid Wed-Thurs 900-1130 EST.

Hey! Not sure how open you are to alliance, but I’m going to throw my guild into the loop!

Quick Information

• Mythic Progression- 9hrs/week
  • Wednesday-Thursday-Monday: 5pm PST- 8pm PST
  • Goal: Cutting Edge

Class Needs:

• Rogue
  • Moonkin
  • Enhancement Shaman
  • BM/MM Hunter
  • Frost/Unholy Deathknight (with slappy hands)
  • Mage
  • Warlock
  • Exceptional other classes/specs will be considered

Loot:

/roll <3 digit number> if you don’t need an item

Required Addons:

• Greenwall
  • DBM / BigWigs
  • Exorsus Raid Tools
  • Weak Auras 2

Raiders should come prepared to raid in a progression-minded environment by having food, flasks, pots, runes, tomes, and anything else you might need. Gear should be gemmed and enchanted. Raiders should know fights before hand so if they have any questions or comments on how things are done on a fight they can be asked a head of time. Team members should maintain a positive attitude during raid and help fellow teammates to improve where needed.

Attendance should be 2/3 or better. Consistency offers a better raiding atmosphere for all raiders. We understand that sometimes you may need to post out for the night. We expect raiders to post out in the attendance channel that they will not be attending raid.

About our Team
We are one of the newest teams in Eternal Kingdom forming approximately 1 month after Castle Nathia came out. After forming up and getting our core group set we started to progress extremely quickly. In Castle Nathria despite the late start we achieved progressed up to Sludgefist and nearly killed him.

There will be zero tolerance for drama and a high expectation for all raiders to treat each other with respect. If you have any concerns, please bring them to leadership immediately. We will do everything we can to ensure that our raid atmosphere remains relaxed and fun while also focusing on killing bosses.

About our Community
Eternal Kingdom is a large multi-faction community consisting of multiple guilds, 9 Mythic raid teams, 6 Heroic raid teams, 2 Training teams, a PvP team, friends, and family. We pride ourselves in having a positive, all-inclusive guild that houses players with varying degrees of experience and time able to be devoted to this game.

https://www.eternal-kingdom.com/apply-form/?team=tsunami

Bnet: Veelia#1888 (Discord: Veelia#1985) - Tsunami Recruiting
Dramaticleap (Discord Dramaticpaws#7161)

Boss Lasers is a semi-hardcore progression raiding guild on US-Zul’jin Horde that is centered around fully clearing content while it is current.

We want intelligent and active players who are eager to progress through the new content as soon as it’s available. We want players who are able to be a part of the team; that involves:

• Attending virtually all the raids

• Having stable computers and internet connections

• Min/maxing

• Bringing consumables

• Making sure you are up to date on all your classes’ developments, as well as the game’s developments and upcoming changes

We’re a very active guild, even outside of raids. Guild Members are constantly organizing alt runs, mythic+ groups, PvP/Arena, etc.

We are all friends, and we keep a respectful atmosphere when we play with each other. If you believe all of this applies to you, and you would like to be a part of our team, feel free to apply.

Current Progression in SoD:

3/10M, 10/10H

Raid Times:

8:00PM – 11:00PM EST Tuesday and Wednesday, optional Thursday raid

Recruiting:

Exceptional players

Learn More About Us

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/id/617656

https://linktr.ee/bosslasersguild

Application

If you would like to apply, please copy the link below. All applications are private.

https://forms.gle/5Nj49nyUtVxfGouc8

Contact Information:

Tarox (Discord: Tarox#0729)

10/10H 3/10M(with good pulls on 4 and 5) We have room for both your Boomy and WW buddy.
Raid times: Tue/Thurs 5pm-8pm est
Bnet: daaajester#1140 add me and lets get you guys a home

Hey there! Everest would love to have you. We are currently 1/10M & 9/10H. We are an active “semi-hardcore” guild looking for like minded raiders. We consistently have members running keys, doing dailies or just hanging out in the guild discord. We raid two nights a week on our main team and have alt raid on the weekends.

Raid: Tuesday & Wednesday 8pm - 11pm EST

Alt / Raid:

Saturday & Sunday 8pm - 11pm EST

Mythic Plus: We require 1 Mythic + 15 Key a week (but we will help you through it if you aren’t a dungeon person) We have quite a few KSM members as well.

Feel free to add any of our battle tags to apply or just to ask us some questions. We look forward to raiding with you!

Roger (Bloodiehell#1476) - GM & Co-Founder

Khaos (Khaos#12210) - Co-Founder

Kish (Kyoto#11479) - Co-Founder

Pucho (Pucho#11131) - Healing Officer

Would love to chat with you guys

Great Tomb of Nazarick on Blade’s Edge
Currently we are 9/10 H with Slyv just within our grasp. Once we finish heroic we plan on starting mythic prog and getting heroic sylv on farm (everything else we can reclear in 2 hours or so). Both of you would be more than welcome! Our raid times are Tue/Thur/Sun 8pm-12am EST with Tue/Thur being prog and Sun being alt runs unless prog takes over.
Becca#9861 for Discrod, VagrantQueen#11100 for btag

Hey Amberlyy,

We are Thought, an Alliance 2 day a week guild on Sargeras. We are 10/10H, 4/10M and are recruiting for our core team. We raid Tuesday/Wednesday from 7-10PM CST.

We finished last tier 9/10M and are pushing for CE this tier.

Let me know if you are interested, you can reach me on discord at cabosetv#0275 or bnet at cabose#1677.

Hello there,

I’m Syoki and I’m the GM for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 6/10M SOD | 10/10M CN and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST). We got a slow start, about 6 weeks late to be exact, before forming here.

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We made the move after the beginning of the tier to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We pride ourselves on fostering a toxic free environment. Harassment is prohibited of any kind. LGBT+ :rainbow_flag: allies, respect for our female players, and racial inclusivity are all to be found within our guild.

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are actively recruiting a few key spots on our CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
BNet: Syoki#11119, Discord: Syoki#7682

added you on disc :slight_smile: lf to chatting

Hey Amber!!

< Salt Factory > of Arthas is a 2 night a week Cutting Edge Mythic progression guild.

What we offer

An active community of players that run Mythic Plus regularly. A laid back environment that is fun and enjoyable. Progression raiding on a two day schedule that leaves you with plenty of time to enjoy other aspects of the game or life.

What we expect from you

We expect raiding experience in previous tiers of relevant content. All of our raiders are expected to maintain close to 100% attendance during progression content. It should be apparent that you are putting forth the maximum amount of effort in improving your characters effectiveness.

Current Progression
5/10M Sanctum of Domination
9/10M Castle Nathria
12/12M NYA
7/8M EP

Raid Times:
9pm - 12am EST Tuesday (Progression)
9pm - 12am EST Thursday (Progression)
9pm - 12am EST Sunday (optional)

Recruiting Needs
3 strong DPS, somewhat flexible on classes.

Contact
[Recruiter] Lovecoil
Bnet: norquandro#1999
Discord: Lovecoil#8594

< Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for over ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

• R1. Color Blind F/S - MYTHIC - 4/10M SoD (9:00pm - 12am CST, F/S) - franknstyn#1908

• R2. Casually Dysfunctional - AOTC+ - 1/10M SoD (8:00pm - 10:00pm CST, W/Su) - XmandevilX#1815

• R3. Last Pull - AOTC+ - 1/10M SoD (8:30am - 11:30am CST, W/TH) - basedbro#11477

• R4. Misfits - LEARNING RAID - 10/10N SoD (8pm - 11am CST, M) - Vel#11433

• R5. Loud Noises! - MYTHIC - 5/10M SoD (9pm - 12am CST, W/TH/Su) - draenal#1576

• R6. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 9/10H SoD (11:00pm - 1:00am CST, T/Th) - kylani#1647

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!

Hey my friend. Hit me up if this find you want.
4/10M

Quick Bio
We are Inconceivable, a newly formed guild on Area 52. We have been clearing content together since 2015 and have recently created a new guild under new ownership! We have a fun, friendly, relaxed environment both in raid and outside of raid with the goal of pushing for CE each tier.

Expectations
Attendance: Each and every raiders is expected to have 90% attendance. Players who cannot maintain 90% attendance will be sat on the bench and will remain in that spot until they can prove otherwise.
Consumables: each raider is expected to have full consumables. That means, food, flask, pots (enough for pre and post pulls) vantus runes, augment runes, oils, and armor kits. As we supply flask, food, and usually vantus runes, we still expect them to be in your bags.
Knowledge of class: Nobody is the forefront expert on their class. We expect all raiders to understand their class, and keep putting in the effort to be better.
Knowledge of fights: An understanding of all fights that the guild may be progressing on and farming.
Attitude: Always have a good attitude. Many of us come to raid because it is our escape from the real world. If you cannot come and wipe on a progression boss all night while keeping a good, positive, fun attitude, you may not want to inquire.
CURRENTLY ONLY RECRUITING PLAYERS WHO HAVE EXTENSIVE KNOWLEDGE OF FIGHTS AND CAN KEEP UP WITH RAID, WE ARE NOT LOOKING TO HELP GEAR, THAT MEANS 230+ ILVL AND HAVE DONE FIGHTS

Raid Times
Wednesday/Thursday 10pm-1am EASTERN
Optional Night: Tuesday 10pm-1am est.

What we need
Healer - ANY
SHADOW PRIEST
RDPS

Contacts
Discord: Vergina#7454
Battle.net: Hombre#11109

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Don’t know what you guys are looking for but on A52 is lf players for Mythic. We are 4/10M with 20% wipe on Dormazain. We are looking for a few class to fill out the roster. Our roster we sit with is usually around 24. Raid Times: Mon/Tues/Thursday- 9:30-12:30 EST

My discord is Lohitxd-Area 52#8958. And I can send you all the Guild APP link if your interested.

Would have room for both of you as Boomy and WW

About US: 3/10M guild(been around since vanilla), working on 4 and 5. We raid 2 nights/week and have a spot for you…

Pref: Enh Shamy, Preist, WW Monk, or Boomy…
but we are willing to accept any solid Dps or Healer.

Raid times: Tue/thurs 8-11pm est , US- Argent Dawn Horde

Add div, misa, or myself…
bnet-Daaajester#1140, Div#1237, Misa#1615
Or join us on discord…
Hiitachi#1234

Hey Amberlyy!
We are currently rebuilding our raid team, “Dad Made Me Do It” is located on Mal’Ganis on the Horde side. Our core raid members are 10/10H and 3/10M. Our raid times are Tue/Thu 8pm-11pm CST. We would love to have both of you and have room! If this peaks your interest don’t hesitate to hit me up on-
BNET: BigDaddyDiff#1438
Discord: Toasty#4269