2 people LF guild (A)

So im just starting to look for a guild for My dad and myself, He just retired and i work 3rd shift (11PM-6AM PST) we’ve been gaming together since EQ launch in 99, hes definitely a good player, he just hasnt done much raiding since… i dunno 4 xpacs or so ago? i got him back into the game about 6 months ago then went on a hiatus myself…

What were looking for… A guild that is social and runs Mythic dungeons and some M+, Would love to find a guild that is just getting into raiding or has a Normal team as well

About me,

My main is a Prot Paladin (for now) im sitting at 459 right now, ive been AOTC for the last … long while, was GL for my old guild, when i took a break a lot of drama happened and guild fell apart, when i came back i joined my dad on Daggerspine (was on Stormrage) I havent done any raiding yet in 8.3 (aside from some basic LFR stuff) I can DPS (454) and heal (459) as well, but would love to continue tanking and learn 8.3

My Dad,

Lots of raiding exp sitting at 449 havoc, Ive been teaching him M+s and thats something he would like to keep learning, hes a very good and smart player. Has multiple 120s, range and melee dps

Shoot me a message or respond to me here and let know what ya got!

Pantharo#1505